Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 37337
-
11-17-22 09:23 #27302Regular Member

Posts: 25Goes by Pinky
I went to see this young lady a few weeks ago. She was in an AirBNB in Richmond. She looked just like her pix and she sent a menu when I contacted her than included upcharge for BBBJ, CIM, Rimming or recording. I forgot the rate but $60 seems about right I got a Half hour. As for the performance. Awesome. True goat like she claims. She definitely gets into it the BBJ was immaculate. The main course was great but BBJ is her speciality. She got into the main course as well. Very audible wet and tight. Would definitely repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/99978278
-
11-17-22 06:49 #27301Senior Member

Posts: 1069Photos and such
If you ask any of the ladies you see I'm sure they will let you know they are as nervous as we are about the crackdowns in our hobby. It may be a new thing she is doing to avoid getting popped. As we all should know there have raids at the hooter notel and raids set in Henrico and chesterfield. I know at least 1 provider that said all she take are regulars right now because she don't know if an undercover is trying to get her. We all want good trouble and want to avoid the bad trouble.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 05:58 #27300Senior Member

Posts: 161Sally
The Sally in Chester has never asked for a photo. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by RvaatNight
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 01:22 #27299Senior Member

Posts: 99Experiences?
Has anyone experienced Jess.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/441518362671
Or Treasure.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/098170465609
Ghost.
-
11-16-22 21:05 #27298Regular Member

Posts: 20Charice
Similar experience with this one, she is in VA beach now. Good looking but her serviced sucked. 150 for short visit, started with some body touching and breast play to get me going, no kissing allowed while stroking over the pants. Tries to put the hat on right away. Stopped her and asked for daty but declined, asked for BJ was declined too but offered it for a 100 more. That ticked me off, got up took my phone and showed her texts from handler that daty and BJ was included for the 150. She felt uncomfortable but came up with some lame excuse with mistake in the translation. On my way out I sent a "pleasant" text to the handler and warned them to stop doing this crap, reply I got was OK.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2918903.htm?cat=1
-
11-16-22 20:27 #27297Senior Member

Posts: 66Sally
Has she ever asked anyone to send a photo before? Am I speaking to the right Sally? LOL.
-
11-16-22 19:54 #27296Regular Member

Posts: 3Not missing much
I was able to see her on TER. You are not missing much. Bait and switch. You dodged a bullet and save money and time.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 18:28 #27295Senior Member

Posts: 957Bummer, she's moved on to Virginia Beach maybe. Not up for the drive.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 16:10 #27294Senior Member

Posts: 134I skipped her
I contacted Sara in Eros last time on her visit. Got quick response and reached out to the hotel.
As I entered the room, I found the photos are highly edited and she is not as beautiful and heavy compared to the pictures. I asked if kissing is allowed which she declined, she wanted me to finish myself without kissing her, which sounds like quite mechanical with zero intimacy.
In this discussion, I noticed Hirsutism (Light mustache) and it turned off for me.
I said, I am not interested and left immediately.
I didn't like her and her way of treatment yet another side she was nice and let me leave without any drama.
Rest YMMV.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5177763.htm
Stay Safe.
-
11-16-22 15:12 #27293Senior Member

Posts: 957Sabrina on Eros
Would love if anyone takes the leap with this beauty. I use to have a lot of faith in Eros girls, now it's hit or miss.
I'm going to also ask in Tidewater & Virginia Beach boards, as it looks like she was their earlier this week.
Checked TER, no dice.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6270629.htm?cat=1
-
11-16-22 14:38 #27292Senior Member

Posts: 177Staxx
Hello fellow mongers,
I was in Chester today and hit up Staxx for a QV. She was staying at a budget hotel across from Hooters but it was clean and safe. Great comms and when I got there She greeted me with a hug. Donation was taken care of and we undressed and got to business. Staxx covered me up and gave one of the best DTCBJ's I have ever had and she looked good doing it. She then asked me how I wanted her and I told her doggy which she said was her favorite. She has a beautiful clean pussy and that tight little ass is to die for. I started to pound away and she looked back and told me to fuck her pussy like I own it. Well that's what I did. I grabbed her shoulder and hit those guts hard until I filled the bag. I slapped her ass and then cleaned up, we hugged and she told me to come back anytime which I will.
https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...-/372721318767
-
11-16-22 06:51 #27291Senior Member

Posts: 123I was always on the fence about this provider. Thanks for the intel, I'll probably take a shot in the dark myself.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 19:44 #27290Senior Member

Posts: 85Diamond In Petersburg
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/99729733
Saw Diamond on a QV. Contact was relatively quick and set up an incall in a nice apartment complex. Quoted $ for a qv, with up charge for bb. Came in and there was her daughter in the living room. Made it awkward, but she wasn't a factor. I'd say she looks better than the ad, kinda thick in a good way. Soft butt. Felt a bit rushed and the earlier awkwardness subtracted from the experience, but it was good overall. Got a quick nut and off I went. I'll visit again but would want a longer session to get a bit more intimate. Idk if any other extras are on the table. YMMV. Good if you like the thick BBW (but not quite thick) ebony women.
-
11-15-22 18:37 #27289Senior Member

Posts: 957I hear you! They are going to none perform their way out of what could have been a very lucrative thing for thei handlers.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
Freakin Ice Princesses. Go to PornHub & save $150-$200! What a shame, their all good looking, clean with no demons.
-
11-15-22 11:23 #27288Senior Member

Posts: 742Pebbles
Checking to see if she is still around? Never took the opportunity to see her. But after reading her reviews on here, I tried to find her ad. No luck. If she is still around. Where is she advertising? TIA.










Reply With Quote





