Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 37334
-
09-13-22 09:35 #26534Regular Member

Posts: 4Cougar MILF, New in town?
Any intel on this new in town provider?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/987447608973
-
09-13-22 09:30 #26533Senior Member

Posts: 389Oldest scam trick in the book.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
Don't fall for it.
-
09-13-22 09:15 #26532Senior Member

Posts: 79Natalia or Strawberry
Visiting Richmond area on Thurs, interested in some playtime. Anyone have any info on Strawberry in Chester or Natalia in Richmond? They both post regularly on STG. I have posted my experiences on the Richmond and other Forums in the past, unfortunately some of my favorites are out of the business. Be happy to share info on Fburg, SE Penna or Waldorf, MD. Thanks and be safe out there.
-
09-13-22 07:27 #26531Regular Member

Posts: 17I stand corrected but she is most certainly not Russian.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 06:01 #26530Senior Member

Posts: 577Sabrina
I got a couple dm's from mongers asking me if her and Nyla run together. Yep, they are cousins and Kaylas niece. Here's the link.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/101714959694
-
09-12-22 20:57 #26529Senior Member

Posts: 50Same Lady
They are the same person. The pictures she have on her site and send are older.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 20:48 #26528Senior Member

Posts: 1772Looks like the same girl to me.
Originally Posted by Falconer6439
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 20:11 #26527Senior Member

Posts: 425Looks to be the same girl.
Originally Posted by Falconer6439
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 20:07 #26526Banned Member

Posts: 242Bro
Don't drop batter in any of these girls.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 18:28 #26525Regular Member

Posts: 17Nope
Definitely not Russian, can't see what's on your link but highly doubtful its the same woman.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 17:43 #26524Senior Member

Posts: 187Chester?
Russian gal from Chester? Has a profile on Seeking. Appears to be the same tattoo. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-92916c6adc91.
Originally Posted by Falconer6439
[View Original Post]
We've been chatting there but haven't set anything up yet.
-
09-12-22 17:25 #26523Senior Member

Posts: 122Dry out here.
It's so hard to find a legit provider at this point that I'm at the point of ALMOST not caring anymore. Is there anyone legit out there that you can somewhat trust. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...shell/49599546 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...now/49690075.. Like these two here. Are either of them legit and has anyone experienced either? I see they post all the time but again it's so hard to find a new chick that's not a scam that I would rather ask beforehand going forward.
-
09-12-22 14:39 #26522Senior Member

Posts: 170Damn, bro
Skid,
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
Just read this entire thread, damn bro don't fall for this s* We're not in high school or college anymore! I had a similar experience with a SW years ago that pulled a similar stunt and once I figured out I got had for Benjamin, I figured out a way to work it back off her without paying (which is a pain in the a* Don't fall for it because you can't account for who else she's seen and plus she's probably lying anyway. And she has a husband. Hmmm?
I just checked her profile and now she's got a disclaimer? You have the option to really strike back by reporting her profile on her main page if that's your desire. Just saying.
FF.
-
09-12-22 14:31 #26521Senior Member

Posts: 170Pawg
I'm interested. Sending you a DM right now. Check your box.
Originally Posted by Falconer6439
[View Original Post]
FF.
-
09-12-22 11:51 #26520Senior Member

Posts: 67Sirens verification?
What does sirens require in terms of verification?
Originally Posted by Sage3
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




