Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 751 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7164

    Dilemma

    I have an unusual situation I would like input on. I have seen a seeking profile for several years, 42 YO single mom, at one point I got to see the private pics, and did not pursue – because one was at my fancy, $200/ mo gym. My wife and I were both members, and I realized how risky it could be – the POT could recognize me, connect me to her, it could get really ugly. Fast forward, SO isn't at the gym anymore and I see the profile again. I message, we hit it off, and a couple of weeks ago, we M&G. She is different than in text and by phone, much warmer. Also, obviously very competent businesswoman, though reserved about details. We adjourn to her car, a Tesla, for a deeper chat, and she is responsive to my touching her leg. We discuss details, and set FC for a week ahead. I spend a morning w / her at a hotel she books and I pay for. She is into the ritual, a nice lingerie set, etc. Really, some of the nicest natural big, firm tits I've ever seen. It leads to great great pretty straight-ahead sex. Not submissive, not pushy. And she loves to get hit from behind. Our personal interactions during the 2 hours + together are also great, she's really impressive, so I get curious. I use one of the paid information services to reverse phone search her number. It isn't a burner or a GV number, it is one of her old businesses. I then have her name and find her new businesses. She is the founder of a significant professional business in her field, and has received all kinds of accolades. She is all over the internet, on social media, etc. I am excited, I really like this sort of woman. If I were single I would want to date her. She was nominated for a special businesswoman of the year award by the LA Times. And in the Sunday paper yesterday, there was a large section on women-owned businesses, and I flipped through – there she was.

    So, how do I handle this situation? I know a great deal about her, but don't want to screw up the good thing I have going w / her, and I also require my own anonymity. I would like to eventually get the lady to open up to me. So far, the obvious thing is to keep mum. Yet I need to open up my strategy to new thinking.

  2. #7163
    Wants 1 k.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ae73d8b8-155e-496d-bd77-2aeb6b7af9b1

  3. #7162
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Here is one whose IQ is definitely below her bra size.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-bdf10e01f497
    These have to be fakes, don't they? I mean she doesn't look remotely human.

  4. #7161
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Here is one whose IQ is definitely below her bra size.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-bdf10e01f497
    This is shockingly stupid.

    I don't care how hot she is (and she's not; she's 100 pct fake) - I could not spend a dinner in this persons presence.

  5. #7160

    Laugh your ass off

    Here is one whose IQ is definitely below her bra size.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-bdf10e01f497

  6. #7159
    Quote Originally Posted by AsenseOfWonder  [View Original Post]
    Went for a splurge with the 5 bills. She drove herself. Young and pretty cute, with lots of piercings (nose, lower lip, gauged earlobes). 5'7 with modest rack but a great ass. Said she's 22. Asked for money upfront. Pretty responsive at daty but couldn't give head very long because of her braces? Open to multiple positions and had a decent session. Rushed in / out, got dressed immediately and bolted out. Might be open to Greek for more. Overall decent time but probably won't repeat due to price.
    Wow. There are so many red flags on this girl. She looks like someone with serious mental issues. This is someone I'd be afraid would do something crazy, like ruin your life crazy. Glad you made it out ok.

  7. #7158
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    These sort of scenarios usually end badly. Are you saying she got right to the service after you paid her? No scam? Or grab the cash and dash?

    Did she ask for more to do BBFS? Did she kiss, DATY, BBBJ, Greek?
    I never give any deposits or pay any tricks up front before service as my personal general rule because of the lack of trust I have with sugar babies / providers. Don't ever give cash in advance to anyone unless you're willing to take a risk losing your money.

    She had a bad attitude from the moment she got into my car and demanding money which I declined to give her. She really needs an attitude adjustment.

  8. #7157
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    She initially hit me up for $700. I turned her down initially but she called me back a few days later for $300 and she even drove to my area which tells me that she is desperate for money. She's YMMV and BBFS is an option but I turned it down for my personal reasons.
    These sort of scenarios usually end badly. Are you saying she got right to the service after you paid her? No scam? Or grab the cash and dash?

    Did she ask for more to do BBFS? Did she kiss, DATY, BBBJ, Greek?

  9. #7156
    I'm by no means a pro or expert but humble opinions.

    1 - I generally avoid duos. Feels either scammy or going to be wayyy too much $.

    2 - I think "Mutually beneficial" has become code for a ppm pro. Probably worth reaching out.

    3 - she looks expensive and says not interested in 1 time thing. My guess is a 3 k monthly allowance.

    4 - "seek the top -. 001%" pass. Expectations too high.

    5 - she looks fun. Hard to tell. Would reach out. I feel like these highly polished photos have lower yield. Maybe just my own experience / lack of game.

    6 - good to go. I'm going to try to hit her up lmao.


  10. #7155
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    OK, how much and what kind of service?
    She initially hit me up for $700. I turned her down initially but she called me back a few days later for $300 and she even drove to my area which tells me that she is desperate for money. She's YMMV and BBFS is an option but I turned it down for my personal reasons.

  11. #7154
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-4dd4d9134259

    (how much per date).

    I would like to start off with $600 then it would increase in the future.

    (that's a bit out of my league).

    Let's compromise how about $500 that's the lowest I can go. I really want to date you so let's try to make it work.
    -----------------
    What?

  12. #7153
    Quote Originally Posted by AsenseOfWonder  [View Original Post]
    Went for a splurge with the 5 bills. She drove herself. Young and pretty cute, with lots of piercings (nose, lower lip, gauged earlobes). 5'7 with modest rack but a great ass. Said she's 22. Asked for money upfront. Pretty responsive at daty but couldn't give head very long because of her braces? Open to multiple positions and had a decent session. Rushed in / out, got dressed immediately and bolted out. Might be open to Greek for more. Overall decent time but probably won't repeat due to price.
    TOFTT. You certainly did.

  13. #7152
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    This chick is legit but not really sugar baby material IMHO. She does dance at a local strip club in the NOHO area and has a bit of an attitude problem for a white girl. She is young and attractive but she demands money up front before she gets down to service you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-768181c42b83
    OK, how much and what kind of service?

  14. #7151

  15. #7150

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went for a splurge with the 5 bills. She drove herself. Young and pretty cute, with lots of piercings (nose, lower lip, gauged earlobes). 5'7 with modest rack but a great ass. Said she's 22. Asked for money upfront. Pretty responsive at daty but couldn't give head very long because of her braces? Open to multiple positions and had a decent session. Rushed in / out, got dressed immediately and bolted out. Might be open to Greek for more. Overall decent time but probably won't repeat due to price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape