Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 11253
-
11-17-22 00:35 #7158Regular Member

Posts: 19I'm by no means a pro or expert but humble opinions.
1 - I generally avoid duos. Feels either scammy or going to be wayyy too much $.
2 - I think "Mutually beneficial" has become code for a ppm pro. Probably worth reaching out.
3 - she looks expensive and says not interested in 1 time thing. My guess is a 3 k monthly allowance.
4 - "seek the top -. 001%" pass. Expectations too high.
5 - she looks fun. Hard to tell. Would reach out. I feel like these highly polished photos have lower yield. Maybe just my own experience / lack of game.
6 - good to go. I'm going to try to hit her up lmao.
Originally Posted by Falernum
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 17:07 #7157Senior Member

Posts: 206She initially hit me up for $700. I turned her down initially but she called me back a few days later for $300 and she even drove to my area which tells me that she is desperate for money. She's YMMV and BBFS is an option but I turned it down for my personal reasons.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 15:04 #7156Senior Member

Posts: 5603https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-4dd4d9134259
(how much per date).
I would like to start off with $600 then it would increase in the future.
(that's a bit out of my league).
Let's compromise how about $500 that's the lowest I can go. I really want to date you so let's try to make it work.
-----------------
What?
-
11-14-22 15:01 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 5603TOFTT. You certainly did.
Originally Posted by AsenseOfWonder
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 09:32 #7154Banned Member

Posts: 1258OK, how much and what kind of service?
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 23:17 #7153Regular Member

Posts: 13Any opinions on these girls?
Since everyone on here is the expert, any red flags on these profiles -.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-431ce648a0df
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-68eda10a4af6
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-76d3c7701dd4
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-79f5f933b55d
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a35d8d133e13
They all seem like good candidates to engage with?
-
11-13-22 20:54 #7152Regular Member

Posts: 19Toftt
Went for a splurge with the 5 bills. She drove herself. Young and pretty cute, with lots of piercings (nose, lower lip, gauged earlobes). 5'7 with modest rack but a great ass. Said she's 22. Asked for money upfront. Pretty responsive at daty but couldn't give head very long because of her braces? Open to multiple positions and had a decent session. Rushed in / out, got dressed immediately and bolted out. Might be open to Greek for more. Overall decent time but probably won't repeat due to price.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 23:38 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 206Olivia
This chick is legit but not really sugar baby material IMHO. She does dance at a local strip club in the NOHO area and has a bit of an attitude problem for a white girl. She is young and attractive but she demands money up front before she gets down to service you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-768181c42b83
-
11-10-22 16:07 #7150Senior Member

Posts: 59Well, definitely a pro reaching out to you offering PPM. Profile already deactivated.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 17:01 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 272Tips for no-pic Seeking profile
I know some of you gents use a profile with no pics.
I'd love to hear your suggestions. Last time I uploaded a pic, I got booted instantly. I think they have facial recognition now.
-
11-04-22 09:14 #7148Senior Member

Posts: 300Reached out to me direct offering ppm.
Originally Posted by VisitUSA
[View Original Post]
That's a red flag. If I wanted escort I wouldn't be paying 100/ mo to access this site.
-
11-04-22 08:49 #7147Senior Member

Posts: 206Horse hair chick
This chick is weird af. Tried reaching out to her and she has an attitude problem from the start which is a red flag for me. I was turned off and didn't have time to deal with this trick. She's unbeweavable!
Originally Posted by VisitUSA
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 00:55 #7146Senior Member

Posts: 153Sarai
I was wondering if anyone knew her:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d53285075745
-
10-29-22 19:56 #7145Senior Member

Posts: 5603https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-aec2af47ca91
Asked me for five bills.
-
10-28-22 23:03 #7144Senior Member

Posts: 95Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






