Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 11259
-
11-21-22 19:59 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 3343Dilemma
I have an unusual situation I would like input on. I have seen a seeking profile for several years, 42 YO single mom, at one point I got to see the private pics, and did not pursue – because one was at my fancy, $200/ mo gym. My wife and I were both members, and I realized how risky it could be – the POT could recognize me, connect me to her, it could get really ugly. Fast forward, SO isn't at the gym anymore and I see the profile again. I message, we hit it off, and a couple of weeks ago, we M&G. She is different than in text and by phone, much warmer. Also, obviously very competent businesswoman, though reserved about details. We adjourn to her car, a Tesla, for a deeper chat, and she is responsive to my touching her leg. We discuss details, and set FC for a week ahead. I spend a morning w / her at a hotel she books and I pay for. She is into the ritual, a nice lingerie set, etc. Really, some of the nicest natural big, firm tits I've ever seen. It leads to great great pretty straight-ahead sex. Not submissive, not pushy. And she loves to get hit from behind. Our personal interactions during the 2 hours + together are also great, she's really impressive, so I get curious. I use one of the paid information services to reverse phone search her number. It isn't a burner or a GV number, it is one of her old businesses. I then have her name and find her new businesses. She is the founder of a significant professional business in her field, and has received all kinds of accolades. She is all over the internet, on social media, etc. I am excited, I really like this sort of woman. If I were single I would want to date her. She was nominated for a special businesswoman of the year award by the LA Times. And in the Sunday paper yesterday, there was a large section on women-owned businesses, and I flipped through – there she was.
So, how do I handle this situation? I know a great deal about her, but don't want to screw up the good thing I have going w / her, and I also require my own anonymity. I would like to eventually get the lady to open up to me. So far, the obvious thing is to keep mum. Yet I need to open up my strategy to new thinking.
-
11-21-22 13:05 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 489Wants 1 k.
https://members.seeking.com/member/ae73d8b8-155e-496d-bd77-2aeb6b7af9b1
-
11-19-22 10:23 #7162Senior Member

Posts: 489These have to be fakes, don't they? I mean she doesn't look remotely human.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 01:28 #7161Senior Member

Posts: 300This is shockingly stupid.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I don't care how hot she is (and she's not; she's 100 pct fake) - I could not spend a dinner in this persons presence.
-
11-17-22 17:06 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 3343Laugh your ass off
Here is one whose IQ is definitely below her bra size.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-bdf10e01f497
-
11-17-22 10:13 #7159Senior Member

Posts: 300Wow. There are so many red flags on this girl. She looks like someone with serious mental issues. This is someone I'd be afraid would do something crazy, like ruin your life crazy. Glad you made it out ok.
Originally Posted by AsenseOfWonder
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 10:02 #7158Senior Member

Posts: 206I never give any deposits or pay any tricks up front before service as my personal general rule because of the lack of trust I have with sugar babies / providers. Don't ever give cash in advance to anyone unless you're willing to take a risk losing your money.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
She had a bad attitude from the moment she got into my car and demanding money which I declined to give her. She really needs an attitude adjustment.
-
11-17-22 09:04 #7157Banned Member

Posts: 1258These sort of scenarios usually end badly. Are you saying she got right to the service after you paid her? No scam? Or grab the cash and dash?
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
Did she ask for more to do BBFS? Did she kiss, DATY, BBBJ, Greek?
-
11-17-22 00:35 #7156Regular Member

Posts: 19I'm by no means a pro or expert but humble opinions.
1 - I generally avoid duos. Feels either scammy or going to be wayyy too much $.
2 - I think "Mutually beneficial" has become code for a ppm pro. Probably worth reaching out.
3 - she looks expensive and says not interested in 1 time thing. My guess is a 3 k monthly allowance.
4 - "seek the top -. 001%" pass. Expectations too high.
5 - she looks fun. Hard to tell. Would reach out. I feel like these highly polished photos have lower yield. Maybe just my own experience / lack of game.
6 - good to go. I'm going to try to hit her up lmao.
Originally Posted by Falernum
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 17:07 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 206She initially hit me up for $700. I turned her down initially but she called me back a few days later for $300 and she even drove to my area which tells me that she is desperate for money. She's YMMV and BBFS is an option but I turned it down for my personal reasons.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 15:04 #7154Senior Member

Posts: 5603https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-4dd4d9134259
(how much per date).
I would like to start off with $600 then it would increase in the future.
(that's a bit out of my league).
Let's compromise how about $500 that's the lowest I can go. I really want to date you so let's try to make it work.
-----------------
What?
-
11-14-22 15:01 #7153Senior Member

Posts: 5603TOFTT. You certainly did.
Originally Posted by AsenseOfWonder
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 09:32 #7152Banned Member

Posts: 1258OK, how much and what kind of service?
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 23:17 #7151Regular Member

Posts: 13Any opinions on these girls?
Since everyone on here is the expert, any red flags on these profiles -.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-431ce648a0df
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-68eda10a4af6
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-76d3c7701dd4
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-79f5f933b55d
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a35d8d133e13
They all seem like good candidates to engage with?
-
11-13-22 20:54 #7150Regular Member

Posts: 19Toftt
Went for a splurge with the 5 bills. She drove herself. Young and pretty cute, with lots of piercings (nose, lower lip, gauged earlobes). 5'7 with modest rack but a great ass. Said she's 22. Asked for money upfront. Pretty responsive at daty but couldn't give head very long because of her braces? Open to multiple positions and had a decent session. Rushed in / out, got dressed immediately and bolted out. Might be open to Greek for more. Overall decent time but probably won't repeat due to price.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





