Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 751 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7158
    I'm by no means a pro or expert but humble opinions.

    1 - I generally avoid duos. Feels either scammy or going to be wayyy too much $.

    2 - I think "Mutually beneficial" has become code for a ppm pro. Probably worth reaching out.

    3 - she looks expensive and says not interested in 1 time thing. My guess is a 3 k monthly allowance.

    4 - "seek the top -. 001%" pass. Expectations too high.

    5 - she looks fun. Hard to tell. Would reach out. I feel like these highly polished photos have lower yield. Maybe just my own experience / lack of game.

    6 - good to go. I'm going to try to hit her up lmao.


  2. #7157
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    OK, how much and what kind of service?
    She initially hit me up for $700. I turned her down initially but she called me back a few days later for $300 and she even drove to my area which tells me that she is desperate for money. She's YMMV and BBFS is an option but I turned it down for my personal reasons.

  3. #7156
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-4dd4d9134259

    (how much per date).

    I would like to start off with $600 then it would increase in the future.

    (that's a bit out of my league).

    Let's compromise how about $500 that's the lowest I can go. I really want to date you so let's try to make it work.
    -----------------
    What?

  4. #7155
    Quote Originally Posted by AsenseOfWonder  [View Original Post]
    Went for a splurge with the 5 bills. She drove herself. Young and pretty cute, with lots of piercings (nose, lower lip, gauged earlobes). 5'7 with modest rack but a great ass. Said she's 22. Asked for money upfront. Pretty responsive at daty but couldn't give head very long because of her braces? Open to multiple positions and had a decent session. Rushed in / out, got dressed immediately and bolted out. Might be open to Greek for more. Overall decent time but probably won't repeat due to price.
    TOFTT. You certainly did.

  5. #7154
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    This chick is legit but not really sugar baby material IMHO. She does dance at a local strip club in the NOHO area and has a bit of an attitude problem for a white girl. She is young and attractive but she demands money up front before she gets down to service you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-768181c42b83
    OK, how much and what kind of service?

  6. #7153

  7. #7152

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went for a splurge with the 5 bills. She drove herself. Young and pretty cute, with lots of piercings (nose, lower lip, gauged earlobes). 5'7 with modest rack but a great ass. Said she's 22. Asked for money upfront. Pretty responsive at daty but couldn't give head very long because of her braces? Open to multiple positions and had a decent session. Rushed in / out, got dressed immediately and bolted out. Might be open to Greek for more. Overall decent time but probably won't repeat due to price.

  8. #7151

    Olivia

    This chick is legit but not really sugar baby material IMHO. She does dance at a local strip club in the NOHO area and has a bit of an attitude problem for a white girl. She is young and attractive but she demands money up front before she gets down to service you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-768181c42b83

  9. #7150
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to me direct offering ppm.

    That's a red flag. If I wanted escort I wouldn't be paying 100/ mo to access this site.
    Well, definitely a pro reaching out to you offering PPM. Profile already deactivated.

  10. #7149

    Tips for no-pic Seeking profile

    I know some of you gents use a profile with no pics.

    I'd love to hear your suggestions. Last time I uploaded a pic, I got booted instantly. I think they have facial recognition now.

  11. #7148
    Quote Originally Posted by VisitUSA  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knew her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d53285075745
    Reached out to me direct offering ppm.

    That's a red flag. If I wanted escort I wouldn't be paying 100/ mo to access this site.

  12. #7147

    Horse hair chick

    Quote Originally Posted by VisitUSA  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knew her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d53285075745
    This chick is weird af. Tried reaching out to her and she has an attitude problem from the start which is a red flag for me. I was turned off and didn't have time to deal with this trick. She's unbeweavable!

  13. #7146

    Sarai

    I was wondering if anyone knew her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d53285075745

  14. #7145

  15. #7144
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    That's her. How was your experience with her?
    Sent you a PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape