Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 6978
-
11-21-22 05:55 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 1322Full body photos
I haven't been an SA member for maybe 10 months, but was on for over two years prior to that and can think of two girls who didn't have full body photos, but weren't even close to being fat, let alone very fat. The first there was no mutual interest so we never met. The second, had a number of face shots only. I had dinner with her three times, but she was just too scared to pull the trigger. I really would have loved to hook up with her. Texted her a few times after that but she stopped responding. I very well possibly had more, but that standard wasn't anything I was concerned about, so I'm not sure. Now as far as #1 Rule, I would say it would have to be about money, specifically "Never prepay for anything, ever- Cashapp, Venmo, PayPal. That would be my opinion based on my meager experience, as opposed to yours.
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there.
Blue.
-
11-20-22 17:18 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 300Rule #1: don't respond to any girls who don't post full body pics in their profile. They are fat 100% of the time. Really fat.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 16:36 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 1041Report her to SA, shut her down.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 15:03 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 660Ashluvu1
Don't waste your time with this one. Been talking with her on SA but today I noticed she has an ad on STG asking for deposits.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-4b5562043f8a
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...i/739350668781
-
11-20-22 11:33 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks. I forgot that seeking profiles had usernames that I could use to search.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
The location being on 24/7 really confuses me. Oh well.
-
11-20-22 05:52 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 1322Sweetkitten
I posted about her July of 2020 post #2561. She seemed to be playing games with me, and a couple others posted the same thing. I think I recall someone had said they had seen her, but I could not find it in the thread. She's been on seeking for quite a while. I think it strokes her ego too lead guys on.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
11-19-22 17:33 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 78Info?
Has anyone met with her? I have been chatting with her on Snapchat for a few weeks on and off. We keep making plans and then she flakes. One time she said she got her period, so it wouldn't be good to meet. But then keeps messaging. No request for money.
She also has her location on full time, so I see where she is all the time between Hamden and Branford. Same typical locations.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-ec9c1e97ff6c
-
11-17-22 09:25 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 1041She's definitely fat.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
Talked to her several times many years ago, she's def been on SA way before 2020. And over the years, I can see she has been putting on additional weights.
She has always been a time waster, but maybe other guys had better luck and actually fucked her. She's on my ignore list.
-
11-16-22 21:48 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 78I spent a lot of time in South America this year. At first I was filtering out all the curvy girls on seeking because here it usually means morbidly obese / rolls. There it usually means slim but with a nice ass.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 17:24 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 347For deffo she's "fluffy". Maybe her fingers are slim.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 04:37 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 483Open to meet
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-7d814965dfe6
This one started sending me messages last month. Gave some basic banter for about 2 weeks then I asked her to upload a full body pic to the site. Wouldn't do it so I cut contact. Body type says Slim but I'm convinced she's fat.
-
11-15-22 14:30 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 5229Wyp
I messaged an older (50) woman there, decent looking and divorced. Took it offline and she wanted $200 for a dinner date. Here ya go, "No and next"!
BMD.
-
11-15-22 13:53 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 54No soup for you! Come back one year!
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 13:33 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 205This one hit me up after the content only line last week. Says she is now down to meet. She doesn't have car. She wants to meet at capital grill. Yeah right. Lets go to dunkin donuts honey. LOL.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Didn't get any numbers and didn't try to meet. It is always pain in ass when they don't drive. Anyone land her? How was it? Cost?
-
11-14-22 09:31 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 362I've been talking with her but comms have been sporadic / inconsistent. Hard to nail down any sort of logistics for an initial meet and greet, so the jury's still out for me.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
Kwag.










Reply With Quote





