Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 531 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 581 631 1031 1531 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 33208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25258
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    I personally attest to that, LOL. Montgomery County made me pay $250 and 5 hours of my time to attend their "JOHN'S school. Was a class designed and implemented in said name county, to humiliate, degrade, enlighten you to the sins of your ways for seeking out illicit and illegal was of the flesh. Anyway, one of the presenters was Dayton city vice detective. His opening was " I will lie to you and it's perfectly legal and will stand in court as long as I include it in the report of the sting operation". A former Dayton Prosecutor was present (he was a presenter, he really sucked) but confirmed the detectives claim. He just has to prove that you were pre-inclined to the illegal activity. That's why they confiscated my phone at my arrest. Charged me with "illegal tools" because I made initial contact using an electronic device to solicit an illegal activity. Both solicitation and use of criminal tools are misdemeanors in Dayton.
    I can agree got busted once in kenton county had to take online course write an essay and pay a fine. They didn't keep my phone or take me to jail just a citation and release. Reason they didn't take my phone was because they ask for a pic face pic I sent it like a dummy that was all the proof they needed LOL. Be safe and oh yes they can and will lie to you.

  2. #25257
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Exactly this. She's a flake. I'd jerk it to her porn on * but that's absolutely it at this point. She's a pain in the ass to talk to. Ghosts people then gets all huffy when you bring it up. And she is a lame duck lay. Totally not worth the admission price. How she stays afloat is beyond me. Some poor schmuck must be footing the bill. No way anyone is a regular with her.

    Taco2.
    Many fall in this put in a little effort mechanical because they've been fucked so many times, they close there eyes let it happen move onto the next pay check. Favorites of many here would fall asleep basically doing enough to for you to come back thinking they care. Don't be jaded in your interests its either your trying to fuck as many girls as you can or don't feel like you can get one without paying.

  3. #25256

    Echoing

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted me 2 times after I drove out to Amelia.

    Wants a picture Id, we came to a agreement on verification without Id (she saves all her customers Id and info, Danger).

    When we finally met it was a huge disappointment, she is tiny but was a dead fish.

    Will not repeat, was not worth the 400, maybe 100 in a pinch.
    Exactly this. She's a flake. I'd jerk it to her porn on * but that's absolutely it at this point. She's a pain in the ass to talk to. Ghosts people then gets all huffy when you bring it up. And she is a lame duck lay. Totally not worth the admission price. How she stays afloat is beyond me. Some poor schmuck must be footing the bill. No way anyone is a regular with her.

    Taco2.

  4. #25255
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    If you do your research an pick well reviewed providers from senior members I think you have a lot less chance of getting ripoff or robbed. You have a chance of a lot more problems with walkers the well reviewed providers. As you said each to their own but street walkers never on my radar.
    I like the hunt. It's frustrating at times but there are days I just go Window Shopping too.

    I generally have about a dozen tabs open for escorts linked by seniors on this forum that I'd like to try. Sometimes I think you have more of a champagne budget compared to my beer (I mean it's like good CRAFT, small batch beer, but beer nonetheless) and I couldn't afford Raylee on the reg but I'm always listening to you guys.

    Thanks for all your posts and advice.

  5. #25254
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe

    Only $400 an hour. I'd rather just go to Arby's.
    Ghosted me 2 times after I drove out to Amelia.

    Wants a picture Id, we came to a agreement on verification without Id (she saves all her customers Id and info, Danger).

    When we finally met it was a huge disappointment, she is tiny but was a dead fish.

    Will not repeat, was not worth the 400, maybe 100 in a pinch.

  6. #25253
    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of her.
    https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe

    Only $400 an hour. I'd rather just go to Arby's.

  7. #25252
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah sure that makes sense. I'm not trying to end her business, just share my experience as a warning.

    That being said, I've had some pretty awesome BBJCIMWS on the SW circuit for. 25-. 3 and, while more of a risk, I think it balances with getting held-up / jumped / busted by cops in an adjoining room. But that's on me.
    If you do your research an pick well reviewed providers from senior members I think you have a lot less chance of getting ripoff or robbed. You have a chance of a lot more problems with walkers the well reviewed providers. As you said each to their own but street walkers never on my radar.

  8. #25251

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    What kind of narcissist thinks police are going to raid you over a blowie for. 8 in your rural driveway? Does she really think a cop won't just Google a d*ck pic if they are coming to bust her? Like the OP said, I don't know where these ladies are getting their legal advice, but it's moronic.

    IMHO. She will learn her lesson faster if people contact her but then back out if she demands photos. Sounds like she doesn't make that demand of everyone and if she notices the guys who do get asked will disappear maybe she stops asking. Or maybe she can survive on seeing 4 or 5 mongers a week who will put up with that sh*t. Amelia is not a high rent area, so her cost of living is likely pretty low.

    For what it's worth, I'm not far from that area so I will probably try to see her eventually. If she asks for photos or personal information of any kind I will respectfully withdraw from the transaction. I can certainly understand how someone on the west side would not want to drive 40 min just to turn around, but I'm closer and will probably give her a shot if my regulars aren't available. Look, multiple mongers have said it's a great BBBJ. Those aren't so easy to come by. I'm close enough by to keep her in the rolodex.
    Yeah sure that makes sense. I'm not trying to end her business, just share my experience as a warning.

    That being said, I've had some pretty awesome BBJCIMWS on the SW circuit for. 25-. 3 and, while more of a risk, I think it balances with getting held-up / jumped / busted by cops in an adjoining room. But that's on me.

  9. #25250
    Quote Originally Posted by Swflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Nope, had no issues at all. A lot of the verbiage she used in your texts screenshots were similar. Maybe because I had a non Ohio number she felt the need not to ask?
    I guess that's possible. I'm glad it worked out for you. I use a burner app so maybe I'll get a new number and see what happens, then if it's not worth a repeat I'll tell her who I am LOL.

  10. #25249

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I tried her on Friday, got to the UDF and she insisted on a Dick Pic because I 'got there too fast'. I'll post my review and conversation in another report (don't want to hijack yours) but I refused and ended up taking that donation and getting 2 BBJCIM that afternoon on the SW circuit.
    Nope, had no issues at all. A lot of the verbiage she used in your texts screenshots were similar. Maybe because I had a non Ohio number she felt the need not to ask?

  11. #25248
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    Rosalie Duth unless he went totally off topic.
    Never heard of her.

  12. #25247
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99559186

    Anyone? She replied quick.

    No name to search either.
    Never seen the ad before ever. I will tell ya this tho. Ad says " Always clean shaven at and first pic on her ad shows a very hairy pussy.

    So she lies right off the bat! LOL.

  13. #25246

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Based on the fact that these pics are ALL over the place. I'm saying "scam".
    Yeah, I asked questions, tried to press, totally fake. Thanks.

  14. #25245

    Image Search=Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Feel it out, most likely will ask for a deposit of some sort.
    Based on the fact that these pics are ALL over the place. I'm saying "scam".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7B095E99-4581-4E6E-8ED5-61A425564AB5.jpg‎  

  15. #25244

    Totally fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Feel it out, most likely will ask for a deposit of some sort.
    Yeah. Totally fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape