Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 534 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 584 634 1034 1534 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25225

    Did you have to send a Dic Pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with a couple girls while I was in Blue Ash for business. The first one I saw was east side Starr. I texted her and she got back to me right away. She was only doing BBBJCIM today. I said that's cool and she gave me directions to UDF in Amelia. When we originally texted, she said she could do incall, but on the way there she said she can only do car-date due the family being home. Whatever, I have been in weirdo situations.

    I got to the UDF, texted her she got back to me about 7 to 10 minutes later. Give me her address, told me to park on the side of our house as others have mentioned. She came out, she's a tight little spinner, with a lot of tattoos, including some neck ones. Face is whatever, a lot of make up. She got in the car, we made some small talk, I gave her though. 8 donations and off she went. Probably one of my top five BBBJ's, she can suck dick like a champ. Never let up, the entire time, went fullbore for a solid 3 to 4 minutes until I came. She swallowed the kids, we made a little bit of small talk. She got out of the car and I left.

    Her dick sucking abilities make it worth the drive, the donation, I don't know, a little high but still worth it.

    https://callescort.org/513-952-1899
    I tried her on Friday, got to the UDF and she insisted on a Dick Pic because I 'got there too fast'. I'll post my review and conversation in another report (don't want to hijack yours) but I refused and ended up taking that donation and getting 2 BBJCIM that afternoon on the SW circuit.

  2. #25224
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    This is the one you're referring to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99452150
    Yes looks very scrumptious.

  3. #25223

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    Ad posted on escort alligator at 10:23 this morning with the heading "Hey". Quick response, cash, hotel in Harrison. Been posting everyday for 2 weeks. Reverse image search comes up empty. Should I go for it? Anyone with info or advice.
    This is the one you're referring to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99452150

  4. #25222
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    There was some discussion at the same time of a "Hollee" who was a heavy druggie and a disaster- appears it was a different girl.

    I saw Hollee after she reached out to me, and connected her to the board (saw her and her and her duo partner several times back in the day). She has put on a lot of weight compared to then, which took her off my "repeat" list. But she is pretty and vey much a pleaser, with good skills. If you don't insist on a spinner she is a good time.

    The good Dr.
    Yes she has put on weight since she was doing Duo with Lindseee but still a good time. Not a BBW but did add weight. Not a clock watcher. I ask her if she would like a drink before we started yes so we had a drink together before we played. I will repeate. BBBJCIM.

  5. #25221

    Need help

    Ad posted on escort alligator at 10:23 this morning with the heading "Hey". Quick response, cash, hotel in Harrison. Been posting everyday for 2 weeks. Reverse image search comes up empty. Should I go for it? Anyone with info or advice.

  6. #25220

    Lilsexyme

    Had a dream about little this week.

    Just as advertised.

    100 lbs. But looked healthy.

    Very friendly and talkative.

    I will repeat.

    Stays in northern Cincinnati.

  7. #25219

    A butterfly

    I don't get very many that say no to photos or video.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0EA8B20F-5FB5-4F53-990D-248D11FDAD47.jpg‎  

  8. #25218
    It was through text, so all I saw was a phone number so I am not sure who the member is.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Why not just PM the senior member who's screenshot you saw and ask him? Or ask Hollee what his handle was if you don't know. She obviously knows, is she's telling you the truth.

    Golfguy, playing through.

  9. #25217
    I agree with you 💯!

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Someone making up things. Only problem Hollie has is pleasing you. Woops that not a problem sweet girl.

  10. #25216
    Well, she asked what they were talking about but they never commented on the issue. Very perplexing.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    If you saw her screenshots and searched this board what do you think the problem is?

  11. #25215
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm in contact with Hollee, whom I have seen 3 times, and each experience has been incredible. She showed me some screenshots of a senior member reaching out to her asking about her rates then saying never mind because there was a senior group chat talking about her problem and that they are blocking her number and hopes she gets help.

    I have seen nothing but positive reviews for her. She counts on clients to pay her bills and take care of her kids.

    Can someone tell me what this is about?
    There was some discussion at the same time of a "Hollee" who was a heavy druggie and a disaster- appears it was a different girl.

    I saw Hollee after she reached out to me, and connected her to the board (saw her and her and her duo partner several times back in the day). She has put on a lot of weight compared to then, which took her off my "repeat" list. But she is pretty and vey much a pleaser, with good skills. If you don't insist on a spinner she is a good time.

    The good Dr.

  12. #25214

    Hollee

    If you saw her screenshots and searched this board what do you think the problem is?

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm in contact with Hollee, whom I have seen 3 times, and each experience has been incredible. She showed me some screenshots of a senior member reaching out to her asking about her rates then saying never mind because there was a senior group chat talking about her problem and that they are blocking her number and hopes she gets help.

    I have seen nothing but positive reviews for her. She counts on clients to pay her bills and take care of her kids.

    Can someone tell me what this is about?

  13. #25213

    Wetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by Swflmonger  [View Original Post]
    She was the last girl I spent time with when I was in blue Ash on business. I spent three nights with her while I was there. I messaged her on here after I saw somebody else's review of her. We met up the same day after she gave me her number. She is the real deal, true GFE, we even went out to dinner twice. Treat her right, she is worth every friggin dollar. I can't wait until I see her again when Im in the area.
    Is she MILF? I texted her she said she was babysitting her granddaughter but would be free later.

  14. #25212
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 10

    Where is this chat?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    There is no "Senior Chat" sometimes guys make a discord server and then invite other guys to post on it. Sooner or later I find out about it and ban the person doing it.

    A2

  15. #25211
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm in contact with Hollee, whom I have seen 3 times, and each experience has been incredible. She showed me some screenshots of a senior member reaching out to her asking about her rates then saying never mind because there was a senior group chat talking about her problem and that they are blocking her number and hopes she gets help.

    I have seen nothing but positive reviews for her. She counts on clients to pay her bills and take care of her kids.

    Can someone tell me what this is about?
    Someone making up things. Only problem Hollie has is pleasing you. Woops that not a problem sweet girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape