Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 33207
-
11-14-22 09:53 #25242Senior Member

Posts: 121Anyone
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99559186
Anyone? She replied quick.
No name to search either.
-
11-14-22 09:37 #25241Senior Member

Posts: 89Rosalie BBBJ
In 2016, nice BBBJ. Honestly, I'm not the best critic for BJ. I don't want to pop on BJ and I'm too anxious for daty with a butterfly like hers. So, I never let it go more than a few minutes.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 09:20 #25240Senior Member

Posts: 745While discouraging, I'm not writing her off just yet.
What kind of narcissist thinks police are going to raid you over a blowie for. 8 in your rural driveway? Does she really think a cop won't just Google a d*ck pic if they are coming to bust her? Like the OP said, I don't know where these ladies are getting their legal advice, but it's moronic.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
IMHO. She will learn her lesson faster if people contact her but then back out if she demands photos. Sounds like she doesn't make that demand of everyone and if she notices the guys who do get asked will disappear maybe she stops asking. Or maybe she can survive on seeing 4 or 5 mongers a week who will put up with that sh*t. Amelia is not a high rent area, so her cost of living is likely pretty low.
For what it's worth, I'm not far from that area so I will probably try to see her eventually. If she asks for photos or personal information of any kind I will respectfully withdraw from the transaction. I can certainly understand how someone on the west side would not want to drive 40 min just to turn around, but I'm closer and will probably give her a shot if my regulars aren't available. Look, multiple mongers have said it's a great BBBJ. Those aren't so easy to come by. I'm close enough by to keep her in the rolodex.
-
11-14-22 09:09 #25239Senior Member

Posts: 121Mason / West Chester provider
Good morning,
Does anyone have a recommendation for a provider in west chester / mason area? TIA.
-
11-14-22 00:12 #25238Banned Member

Posts: 294Honor Among Thieves
You both have my support.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
There's two of them lately. Busty Red and Alise. And now I'll add this girl to my list, meaning I'll never support her. Bad enough we're always in danger of getting busted, robbed, ripped off, etc.
Then these slags waste our time.
Let them get go get a real job and find out they can't support themselves like they could with their p*why.
-
11-14-22 00:05 #25237Banned Member

Posts: 294Alise
I apologize to any senior members or regs that I gave Alise info to. At first she was great, then good again, and now just unreliable because her life is in upheaval. I get it but fuck. I still operate with the the shit show I deal with on a daily. I didn't put her in ripoff reports because she's not that, she is just a flake. And that shit drives me bat-shit crazy.
-
11-13-22 23:56 #25236Senior Member

Posts: 377Rosalie Duth unless he went totally off topic.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 23:55 #25235Senior Member

Posts: 377No thanks
Get a gross vibe from her regular clothed photos but this confirms it.
Originally Posted by TitManToo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 19:19 #25234Senior Member

Posts: 158Bellmnb is a different person who is pretty much a UTR. See her on whisper occasionally.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 17:22 #25233Banned asshole

Posts: 704Which provider is that?
Originally Posted by TitManToo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 15:55 #25232Senior Member

Posts: 1897Katie
Is Katie related to BellMmb on Seeking. 'Bell' has been posting using the same pics for over a decade under various profiles.
Originally Posted by MrNails
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-ec82a9aec021
BAM.
-
11-13-22 15:21 #25231Senior Member

Posts: 200Yep
I personally attest to that, LOL. Montgomery County made me pay $250 and 5 hours of my time to attend their "JOHN'S school. Was a class designed and implemented in said name county, to humiliate, degrade, enlighten you to the sins of your ways for seeking out illicit and illegal was of the flesh. Anyway, one of the presenters was Dayton city vice detective. His opening was " I will lie to you and it's perfectly legal and will stand in court as long as I include it in the report of the sting operation". A former Dayton Prosecutor was present (he was a presenter, he really sucked) but confirmed the detectives claim. He just has to prove that you were pre-inclined to the illegal activity. That's why they confiscated my phone at my arrest. Charged me with "illegal tools" because I made initial contact using an electronic device to solicit an illegal activity. Both solicitation and use of criminal tools are misdemeanors in Dayton.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 14:34 #25230Senior Member

Posts: 324OH Brother.
Another flake. Take note of this guys and don't patronize these goofy woman. They are going to have to learn the hard way when men stop calling them.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 14:21 #25229Senior Member

Posts: 837NEVER send ANY pics of anything, period! And the old question "are you a cop?" is completely invalid. They CAN and DO lie on that.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 14:14 #25228Banned Member

Posts: 5352Never sen any personal info. Real name, pictures of anything, video chat, or facetime. They need the money more then you need the pussy move on more out there.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






