Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 533 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 583 633 1033 1533 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25473
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah sure that makes sense. I'm not trying to end her business, just share my experience as a warning.

    That being said, I've had some pretty awesome BBJCIMWS on the SW circuit for. 25-. 3 and, while more of a risk, I think it balances with getting held-up / jumped / busted by cops in an adjoining room. But that's on me.
    If you do your research an pick well reviewed providers from senior members I think you have a lot less chance of getting ripoff or robbed. You have a chance of a lot more problems with walkers the well reviewed providers. As you said each to their own but street walkers never on my radar.

  2. #25472

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    What kind of narcissist thinks police are going to raid you over a blowie for. 8 in your rural driveway? Does she really think a cop won't just Google a d*ck pic if they are coming to bust her? Like the OP said, I don't know where these ladies are getting their legal advice, but it's moronic.

    IMHO. She will learn her lesson faster if people contact her but then back out if she demands photos. Sounds like she doesn't make that demand of everyone and if she notices the guys who do get asked will disappear maybe she stops asking. Or maybe she can survive on seeing 4 or 5 mongers a week who will put up with that sh*t. Amelia is not a high rent area, so her cost of living is likely pretty low.

    For what it's worth, I'm not far from that area so I will probably try to see her eventually. If she asks for photos or personal information of any kind I will respectfully withdraw from the transaction. I can certainly understand how someone on the west side would not want to drive 40 min just to turn around, but I'm closer and will probably give her a shot if my regulars aren't available. Look, multiple mongers have said it's a great BBBJ. Those aren't so easy to come by. I'm close enough by to keep her in the rolodex.
    Yeah sure that makes sense. I'm not trying to end her business, just share my experience as a warning.

    That being said, I've had some pretty awesome BBJCIMWS on the SW circuit for. 25-. 3 and, while more of a risk, I think it balances with getting held-up / jumped / busted by cops in an adjoining room. But that's on me.

  3. #25471
    Quote Originally Posted by Swflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Nope, had no issues at all. A lot of the verbiage she used in your texts screenshots were similar. Maybe because I had a non Ohio number she felt the need not to ask?
    I guess that's possible. I'm glad it worked out for you. I use a burner app so maybe I'll get a new number and see what happens, then if it's not worth a repeat I'll tell her who I am LOL.

  4. #25470

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I tried her on Friday, got to the UDF and she insisted on a Dick Pic because I 'got there too fast'. I'll post my review and conversation in another report (don't want to hijack yours) but I refused and ended up taking that donation and getting 2 BBJCIM that afternoon on the SW circuit.
    Nope, had no issues at all. A lot of the verbiage she used in your texts screenshots were similar. Maybe because I had a non Ohio number she felt the need not to ask?

  5. #25469
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    Rosalie Duth unless he went totally off topic.
    Never heard of her.

  6. #25468
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99559186

    Anyone? She replied quick.

    No name to search either.
    Never seen the ad before ever. I will tell ya this tho. Ad says " Always clean shaven at and first pic on her ad shows a very hairy pussy.

    So she lies right off the bat! LOL.

  7. #25467

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Based on the fact that these pics are ALL over the place. I'm saying "scam".
    Yeah, I asked questions, tried to press, totally fake. Thanks.

  8. #25466

    Image Search=Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Feel it out, most likely will ask for a deposit of some sort.
    Based on the fact that these pics are ALL over the place. I'm saying "scam".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7B095E99-4581-4E6E-8ED5-61A425564AB5.jpg‎  

  9. #25465

    Totally fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Feel it out, most likely will ask for a deposit of some sort.
    Yeah. Totally fake.

  10. #25464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Fake most likely

    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99559186

    Anyone? She replied quick.

    No name to search either.
    Feel it out, most likely will ask for a deposit of some sort.

  11. #25463

    Anyone

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99559186

    Anyone? She replied quick.

    No name to search either.

  12. #25462

    Rosalie BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Is everything covered or will she do BBBJ?
    In 2016, nice BBBJ. Honestly, I'm not the best critic for BJ. I don't want to pop on BJ and I'm too anxious for daty with a butterfly like hers. So, I never let it go more than a few minutes.

  13. #25461

    While discouraging, I'm not writing her off just yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    You both have my support.

    There's two of them lately. Busty Red and Alise. And now I'll add this girl to my list, meaning I'll never support her. Bad enough we're always in danger of getting busted, robbed, ripped off, etc.

    Then these slags waste our time.

    Let them get go get a real job and find out they can't support themselves like they could with their p*why.
    What kind of narcissist thinks police are going to raid you over a blowie for. 8 in your rural driveway? Does she really think a cop won't just Google a d*ck pic if they are coming to bust her? Like the OP said, I don't know where these ladies are getting their legal advice, but it's moronic.

    IMHO. She will learn her lesson faster if people contact her but then back out if she demands photos. Sounds like she doesn't make that demand of everyone and if she notices the guys who do get asked will disappear maybe she stops asking. Or maybe she can survive on seeing 4 or 5 mongers a week who will put up with that sh*t. Amelia is not a high rent area, so her cost of living is likely pretty low.

    For what it's worth, I'm not far from that area so I will probably try to see her eventually. If she asks for photos or personal information of any kind I will respectfully withdraw from the transaction. I can certainly understand how someone on the west side would not want to drive 40 min just to turn around, but I'm closer and will probably give her a shot if my regulars aren't available. Look, multiple mongers have said it's a great BBBJ. Those aren't so easy to come by. I'm close enough by to keep her in the rolodex.

  14. #25460

    Mason / West Chester provider

    Good morning,

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a provider in west chester / mason area? TIA.

  15. #25459

    Honor Among Thieves

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Another flake. Take note of this guys and don't patronize these goofy woman. They are going to have to learn the hard way when men stop calling them.
    You both have my support.

    There's two of them lately. Busty Red and Alise. And now I'll add this girl to my list, meaning I'll never support her. Bad enough we're always in danger of getting busted, robbed, ripped off, etc.

    Then these slags waste our time.

    Let them get go get a real job and find out they can't support themselves like they could with their p*why.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape