Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 33221
-
11-15-22 11:15 #25256Senior Member

Posts: 63Echoing
Exactly this. She's a flake. I'd jerk it to her porn on * but that's absolutely it at this point. She's a pain in the ass to talk to. Ghosts people then gets all huffy when you bring it up. And she is a lame duck lay. Totally not worth the admission price. How she stays afloat is beyond me. Some poor schmuck must be footing the bill. No way anyone is a regular with her.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
Taco2.
-
11-15-22 09:28 #25255Senior Member

Posts: 537I like the hunt. It's frustrating at times but there are days I just go Window Shopping too.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
I generally have about a dozen tabs open for escorts linked by seniors on this forum that I'd like to try. Sometimes I think you have more of a champagne budget compared to my beer (I mean it's like good CRAFT, small batch beer, but beer nonetheless) and I couldn't afford Raylee on the reg but I'm always listening to you guys.
Thanks for all your posts and advice.
-
11-15-22 06:59 #25254Senior Member

Posts: 353Ghosted me 2 times after I drove out to Amelia.
Originally Posted by Newbie78
[View Original Post]
Wants a picture Id, we came to a agreement on verification without Id (she saves all her customers Id and info, Danger).
When we finally met it was a huge disappointment, she is tiny but was a dead fish.
Will not repeat, was not worth the 400, maybe 100 in a pinch.
-
11-14-22 21:21 #25253Senior Member

Posts: 377https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
Only $400 an hour. I'd rather just go to Arby's.
-
11-14-22 15:05 #25252Banned Member

Posts: 5352If you do your research an pick well reviewed providers from senior members I think you have a lot less chance of getting ripoff or robbed. You have a chance of a lot more problems with walkers the well reviewed providers. As you said each to their own but street walkers never on my radar.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 14:08 #25251Senior Member

Posts: 537To each his own
Yeah sure that makes sense. I'm not trying to end her business, just share my experience as a warning.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
That being said, I've had some pretty awesome BBJCIMWS on the SW circuit for. 25-. 3 and, while more of a risk, I think it balances with getting held-up / jumped / busted by cops in an adjoining room. But that's on me.
-
11-14-22 14:00 #25250Senior Member

Posts: 537I guess that's possible. I'm glad it worked out for you. I use a burner app so maybe I'll get a new number and see what happens, then if it's not worth a repeat I'll tell her who I am LOL.
Originally Posted by Swflmonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 11:23 #25249Senior Member

Posts: 50Starr
Nope, had no issues at all. A lot of the verbiage she used in your texts screenshots were similar. Maybe because I had a non Ohio number she felt the need not to ask?
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 11:19 #25248Banned asshole

Posts: 704Never heard of her.
Originally Posted by Newbie78
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 11:15 #25247Banned asshole

Posts: 704Never seen the ad before ever. I will tell ya this tho. Ad says " Always clean shaven at and first pic on her ad shows a very hairy pussy.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
So she lies right off the bat! LOL.
-
11-14-22 10:11 #25246Senior Member

Posts: 121Fake
Yeah, I asked questions, tried to press, totally fake. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 10:08 #25245Senior Member

Posts: 324Image Search=Fake
Based on the fact that these pics are ALL over the place. I'm saying "scam".
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 10:03 #25244Senior Member

Posts: 121Totally fake
Yeah. Totally fake.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 09:57 #25243Senior Member

Posts: 1165Fake most likely
Feel it out, most likely will ask for a deposit of some sort.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 09:53 #25242Senior Member

Posts: 121Anyone
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99559186
Anyone? She replied quick.
No name to search either.









Reply With Quote






