Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 751 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7149

    Olivia

    This chick is legit but not really sugar baby material IMHO. She does dance at a local strip club in the NOHO area and has a bit of an attitude problem for a white girl. She is young and attractive but she demands money up front before she gets down to service you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-768181c42b83

  2. #7148
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to me direct offering ppm.

    That's a red flag. If I wanted escort I wouldn't be paying 100/ mo to access this site.
    Well, definitely a pro reaching out to you offering PPM. Profile already deactivated.

  3. #7147

    Tips for no-pic Seeking profile

    I know some of you gents use a profile with no pics.

    I'd love to hear your suggestions. Last time I uploaded a pic, I got booted instantly. I think they have facial recognition now.

  4. #7146
    Quote Originally Posted by VisitUSA  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knew her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d53285075745
    Reached out to me direct offering ppm.

    That's a red flag. If I wanted escort I wouldn't be paying 100/ mo to access this site.

  5. #7145

    Horse hair chick

    Quote Originally Posted by VisitUSA  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knew her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d53285075745
    This chick is weird af. Tried reaching out to her and she has an attitude problem from the start which is a red flag for me. I was turned off and didn't have time to deal with this trick. She's unbeweavable!

  6. #7144

    Sarai

    I was wondering if anyone knew her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d53285075745

  7. #7143

  8. #7142
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    That's her. How was your experience with her?
    Sent you a PM.

  9. #7141
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    Does she speak broken English, have bolts on, and number ends in 5997?
    That's her. How was your experience with her?

  10. #7140

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone else seen this chick before? Her profile says she is 40, but is really in her early to mid 50's according to my research. I've seen her a few times but I started getting bored with her and she's becoming a dead fist and very loose down there. She wanted me to start paying her rent because she thinks that we have some sort of special "connection" between us, LOL. I told her to find a simp who will do that for you and I ghosted her. And found another SB that's in their early 20's. If you like older MILF / gilf and not looking for anything serious, she's your wam bam thank you ma'am.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-0c3b12157871
    Does she speak broken English, have bolts on, and number ends in 5997?

  11. #7139
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I'm so sick of seeking dot com suspending or now they have blackballed me, for no particular reason. I say we blackball them. I've been using sugar daddy meet dot com. Definitely less girls, but have had some luck already. Sharing is caring.
    I wish we could, I'll sign up 100 x times to shut them down.

  12. #7138
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I buy these by the half dozen, $8 vs $40-$50 at the drugstore. Pretty sure they're all the same thing - Levonorgestrel

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM

    Get these by the half dozen as well $11 per 12 count. If any odor, tell them to use nightly before bed until bottle is gone, continue if they miss a night, problem solved.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SR1699Z
    Good call on the boric acid, and girls also appreciate unscented baby wipes. I've always kept Plan B on hand when breeding my girls. I make sure I see them take it at the end of the date.

    Don't hand cash to a random girl and expect her to make the pharmacy trip. I recall reading elsewhere on this forum how an SD gave a girl $50 for Plan B, and the strong-and-independent genius decided to pocket the money and go about her week. To no one's surprise but hers, she got pregnant and hit up the guy demanding an abortion.

  13. #7137

    Boycott Seeking

    I'm so sick of seeking dot com suspending or now they have blackballed me, for no particular reason. I say we blackball them. I've been using sugar daddy meet dot com. Definitely less girls, but have had some luck already. Sharing is caring.

  14. #7136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I buy these by the half dozen, $8 vs $40-$50 at the drugstore. Pretty sure they're all the same thing - Levonorgestrel

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM

    Get these by the half dozen as well $11 per 12 count. If any odor, tell them to use nightly before bed until bottle is gone, continue if they miss a night, problem solved.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SR1699Z
    Interesting, never heard of Boric Acid.

  15. #7135
    Quote Originally Posted by Prat652  [View Original Post]
    Hannah: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.

    AHintOfSpice: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.

    Hi, Anyinfo on these chicks? Not sure if they are real deal so, wanted to check.
    Search the forum, someone definitely reviewed her a while ago and she sounded like fun. I reached out but she's not on the site much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape