Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 1180 1680 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy145  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and that's exactly what it usually is. You got to tell her your in a rush LOL.
    LOL that's Brittany. Freaking mess. Was my regular for a long time and you really have to be firm and let her know that you either get it going or I'm leaving. And leave guarantee she comes out and gets you. Once she gets focused she good. Very nice spinner body with just a perfect ass. Be safe.

  2. #27173

    Avoid forget all that LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Remy145  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and that's exactly what it usually is. You got to tell her your in a rush LOL.
    Even when she knows you're in a rush she's going to be all over the place smh LOL just avoid completely if you're the type that wants to handle business.

  3. #27172

    Fake as hell

    It literally took me less than a minute to find out this was fake as hell. So when or if you show up this want be the girl in the picture.

    Escort Richmond.

    Listing 540-458-1440.

    Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/97937950

    Viollet_roses XXX Pics & Porn Videos - AnaCams.com.

    https://anacams.com/u/viollet_roses/

  4. #27171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good providers that do Greek?

    Or any Asian providers?

    Ghost.
    All your questions have answers just go back 1 or 2 pages and read.

  5. #27170
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysiwug  [View Original Post]
    Don't know this provider but I do know if she is staying at Hilton Short Pump you need to have a guest key card for the elevator to access the guest rooms floors 2 through 8. I would guess it's either a deposit scam or LEO setup to snag you in the lobby.
    I have gone out to the Hilton a couple times, usually it was for someone from Eros.

    But my stance is always keep money and action conversations separate mediums.

    Any provider with something other than air between their ears will not voluntarily initiate sexual conversation in your texts.

    So if they start with that but you didn't initiate it, that is my sign to bow out.

  6. #27169
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on the following provider for a long while and only recently decided to take the plunge. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/946525014928 I think somebody on here name dropped her, and a provider I've been seeing regularly also mentioned her by name just in reference to her rates, so I felt good knowing she was real and like her photos. While I was warned she's a handful, I was not fully prepared for what happened. Body is great and as pictured. But Christ I've never seen someone be more of a crackhead than her. All she did was run around her room spazzing out in an OCD mess. I was there hours trying to get the show on the road hearing empty promises that she's ready. I mean I think even the heaviest hand is going to have a problem controlling the situation favorably here. I left without action because I was done paying to waste my time. Avoid avoid avoid.
    I've seen her a few times and that's exactly what it usually is. You got to tell her your in a rush LOL.

  7. #27168
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with this one. She is out of Short Pump by the mall and said her donation was $. 20 for half hour. She advertises regularly on ListCrawler. Pics are nice but she is in the Hilton so I thought I'd do a little more research. She doesn't list a name but her phone # brings back some hits. Anyone have any info on her? If it's good, I'll TOFTT. Thanks.

    Here is a good link. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/97825854.
    Don't know this provider but I do know if she is staying at Hilton Short Pump you need to have a guest key card for the elevator to access the guest rooms floors 2 through 8. I would guess it's either a deposit scam or LEO setup to snag you in the lobby.

  8. #27167

    Titanic time waster

    I've had my eye on the following provider for a long while and only recently decided to take the plunge. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/946525014928 I think somebody on here name dropped her, and a provider I've been seeing regularly also mentioned her by name just in reference to her rates, so I felt good knowing she was real and like her photos. While I was warned she's a handful, I was not fully prepared for what happened. Body is great and as pictured. But Christ I've never seen someone be more of a crackhead than her. All she did was run around her room spazzing out in an OCD mess. I was there hours trying to get the show on the road hearing empty promises that she's ready. I mean I think even the heaviest hand is going to have a problem controlling the situation favorably here. I left without action because I was done paying to waste my time. Avoid avoid avoid.

  9. #27166

    Vickie / victoria

    She got me about a month ago. Went by her house in fan. Met at door looked fine had jr on hip. Went in she asked for donation so she could pay land lady room rent for the week. I have seen her many times never a problem. So I made the mistake said sure she comes back with jr and says she can't now I need to come back the lady got called to work and couldn't watch jr. So I say no problem give me my money back. She says lady took with her. Blah blah blah. And she has been promising to see me for a month on fb and hasnt so here it is beware I know I f,d up but someone hit it and tell her this is on cowboy and leave. Stay safe.

  10. #27165

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    I would say if you do not know the provider stay out of Henrico unless you want to spend some time in county lock up.
    I just had a girl from Tryst cancel. She said it was to hot Henrico running bust.

  11. #27164

    Say out of Henrico

    I would say if you do not know the provider stay out of Henrico unless you want to spend some time in county lock up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with this one. She is out of Short Pump by the mall and said her donation was $. 20 for half hour. She advertises regularly on ListCrawler. Pics are nice but she is in the Hilton so I thought I'd do a little more research. She doesn't list a name but her phone # brings back some hits. Anyone have any info on her? If it's good, I'll TOFTT. Thanks.

    Here is a good link. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/97825854.

  12. #27163

    Barging

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I really think we should start bargaining these 321's down a bit. Pretty sure a lot of them are fresh visitors from the south, honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is run by a more. Illicit group. But on the other hand these all have been in a reasonable nice hotel so I guess at least they aren't slumming.
    I've seen Yeni told her I only has 40 for ten minutes and she went for it. Told me I couldn't tell her appointment setter though.

  13. #27162

    Greek or Asian Providers

    Anyone know any good providers that do Greek?

    Or any Asian providers?

    Ghost.

  14. #27161

    Would not recommend ever

    Saw the ad figured I'd give her a buzz. She was up early and kept in contact and that is were the positives end. Camera angles work wonders, She is much bigger in the belly and smaller in the chest than her pictures suggest basically all her good angles. If you look at her pics you can see she has a rash on her chest and it's on her arms and stomach. Figured I'd atleast get some head but I couldn't finish and didn't push for home base, just got dressed and left while she complained about something she lost. Took a long shower And scrubbed the hell out of myself. I would not repeat.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/695290579625

  15. #27160
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Went and visited one of the 321 girls. She was in her 30's very accommodating but everything was safe. It was pricy but the girls are amazing. $$ for a visit.

    I can't find the add or I would link it. I think it was eros.
    Was it Star? She's in Norfolk now, but her pics look better than the ones they posted for Richmond, if same girl.

    I saw Natalia, not to be confused with Natalie, about three weeks ago. Then I saw Yeni. Yeni & all the other 321 girls all did CBJ, Yeni didn't do DFK or DATY. Natalia was amazing! Unreal fit spinner, great T&A. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, on my second visit, she almost let me hit it bare. She seemed to be into it, unlike Yeni.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2808044.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape