Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 37348
-
11-01-22 13:02 #27163Regular Member

Posts: 9Barging
I've seen Yeni told her I only has 40 for ten minutes and she went for it. Told me I couldn't tell her appointment setter though.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 11:41 #27162Senior Member

Posts: 99Greek or Asian Providers
Anyone know any good providers that do Greek?
Or any Asian providers?
Ghost.
-
11-01-22 11:39 #27161Senior Member

Posts: 76Would not recommend ever
Saw the ad figured I'd give her a buzz. She was up early and kept in contact and that is were the positives end. Camera angles work wonders, She is much bigger in the belly and smaller in the chest than her pictures suggest basically all her good angles. If you look at her pics you can see she has a rash on her chest and it's on her arms and stomach. Figured I'd atleast get some head but I couldn't finish and didn't push for home base, just got dressed and left while she complained about something she lost. Took a long shower And scrubbed the hell out of myself. I would not repeat.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/695290579625
-
11-01-22 11:15 #27160Senior Member

Posts: 957Was it Star? She's in Norfolk now, but her pics look better than the ones they posted for Richmond, if same girl.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
I saw Natalia, not to be confused with Natalie, about three weeks ago. Then I saw Yeni. Yeni & all the other 321 girls all did CBJ, Yeni didn't do DFK or DATY. Natalia was amazing! Unreal fit spinner, great T&A. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, on my second visit, she almost let me hit it bare. She seemed to be into it, unlike Yeni.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2808044.htm?cat=1
-
11-01-22 11:13 #27159Senior Member

Posts: 389If you get there and say all you have is 30? And that you will give her the rest next time? She will gladly accept. And still gives up all three holes.
Originally Posted by Anonymoose
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 10:44 #27158Senior Member

Posts: 99Scam
This looks to be a scam.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 10:27 #27157Banned Member

Posts: 242Scam
That is a scam.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 10:05 #27156Senior Member

Posts: 60Any Info Appreciated
Made contact with this one. She is out of Short Pump by the mall and said her donation was $. 20 for half hour. She advertises regularly on ListCrawler. Pics are nice but she is in the Hilton so I thought I'd do a little more research. She doesn't list a name but her phone # brings back some hits. Anyone have any info on her? If it's good, I'll TOFTT. Thanks.
Here is a good link. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/97825854.
-
11-01-22 09:37 #27155Senior Member

Posts: 99Ming
Hello all,
Been here for awhile but I usually don't post.
Has anyone had an experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/97819354
-
11-01-22 09:20 #27154Senior Member

Posts: 1449Not a therapist all escort. Seen her twice. Very pretty great body nice personality. All covered and not GFE.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 09:12 #27153Senior Member

Posts: 369I think there is info, but I hate searching the forum on my phone so I can't help right now. I missed seeing her before her price increase but I've only ever read good things about her. As an escort I believe she provides a covered experience but is friendly, is comfortably playful, and accommodating. What's the concern over her escort status, that the massage won't be good? Just wondering.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 09:09 #27152Regular Member

Posts: 2Info
She is legit. Saw her a while back and had a great time. She does Nuru if your into that. Very accommodating and made me feel very relaxed from the get go.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 08:20 #27151Senior Member

Posts: 514Any info?
Ok I've tried looking through this forum but can't find anything. Does anyone have any insights about this chick. I am mostly looking for a massage but I am always concerned when they are escort and massage therapist. Let me know. I thought there would be more information on this one.
https://massage.eros.com/virginia/fi...56622.htm?wn=1
-
11-01-22 01:32 #27150Senior Member

Posts: 316The pics are top quality but that is nowhere near a 600 hour body.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 00:09 #27149Senior Member

Posts: 107Jessica
She is looking a little rough now. Small bbw. I contacted her and offered 60 for Greek, and she said since she saw me before she would do it for 50 I was like ok cool. Got there she said what did I say 40? I said sure. First time a girl has ever haggled herself down for me.
Originally Posted by RayWashington
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






