The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 1687 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 37354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27064
    Quote Originally Posted by GassedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this hottie before? Been interested for awhile and would like to know what she offers if she's real.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/940018296142
    AAA provider in my book. Excellent, enthusiastic service, not a clockwatcher. She offers what's listed though LFK not DFK. She has been staying on the East End by the airport.

  2. #27063
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Cream Vanilla is real. Located in Colonial Heights by the mall. Seen several times. Second one have reached out to but no response.

  3. #27062

  4. #27061

  5. #27060

  6. #27059
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Tryst

    Has anyone had trouble getting on Tryst? Been trying to look since the weekend and noticed the site is down or had issues. With everything else getting hot, wonder what happened with this site.

  7. #27058
    Quote Originally Posted by GassedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this hottie before? Been interested for awhile and would like to know what she offers if she's real.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/940018296142
    Someone did make a review, I do believe it was positive.

  8. #27057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GassedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this hottie before? Been interested for awhile and would like to know what she offers if she's real.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/940018296142
    You may have to go back over past 2 weeks but there is several reviews about her. Not sure if they were good. Thought one monger said she asked for deposit. I think she's in Henrico so be careful.

  9. #27056

    Catalina

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    So here is the latest Latina on the "321" ads. They all say "Richmond Text Only". They are $150 QV, $200 half hour. I don't know their hour rate, or if they offer one.

    I saw and wrote a review of Natalia, not to be confused with Natale that came to Richmond after her. She was amazing, totally GFE, BBBJ, DFK, DATY. Had to see her twice in four days. Probably the best spinner with an amazing little ass ever!

    Then I saw Yeni. No DFK, DATY, CBJ, CFS. Kind of rushed. Ass wasn't as good as the pics. Still got the poison out & not terrible, took a pounding in doggie.

    Current girl is Catalina. If someone sees her can you post a review. If not more GFE then Yeni I'll pass.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9346997.htm?cat=1
    Catinlina may be one of the hottest girl I have ever seen in this hobby, very passionate kisser, amazing P2 P, would not let me enter but I came all over her pussy. $200 half hour, she leave tomorrow. YMMV, give her a massage to start.

    She took it further then Yeni.

  10. #27055

    Any info?

    Anyone seen this hottie before? Been interested for awhile and would like to know what she offers if she's real.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/940018296142

  11. #27054
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    So here is the latest Latina on the "321" ads. They all say "Richmond Text Only". They are $150 QV, $200 half hour. I don't know their hour rate, or if they offer one.

    I saw and wrote a review of Natalia, not to be confused with Natale that came to Richmond after her. She was amazing, totally GFE, BBBJ, DFK, DATY. Had to see her twice in four days. Probably the best spinner with an amazing little ass ever!

    Then I saw Yeni. No DFK, DATY, CBJ, CFS. Kind of rushed. Ass wasn't as good as the pics. Still got the poison out & not terrible, took a pounding in doggie.

    Current girl is Catalina. If someone sees her can you post a review. If not more GFE then Yeni I'll pass.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9346997.htm?cat=1
    I really think we should start bargaining these 321's down a bit. Pretty sure a lot of them are fresh visitors from the south, honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is run by a more. Illicit group. But on the other hand these all have been in a reasonable nice hotel so I guess at least they aren't slumming.

  12. #27053

    Latest "321" Latina

    So here is the latest Latina on the "321" ads. They all say "Richmond Text Only". They are $150 QV, $200 half hour. I don't know their hour rate, or if they offer one.

    I saw and wrote a review of Natalia, not to be confused with Natale that came to Richmond after her. She was amazing, totally GFE, BBBJ, DFK, DATY. Had to see her twice in four days. Probably the best spinner with an amazing little ass ever!

    Then I saw Yeni. No DFK, DATY, CBJ, CFS. Kind of rushed. Ass wasn't as good as the pics. Still got the poison out & not terrible, took a pounding in doggie.

    Current girl is Catalina. If someone sees her can you post a review. If not more GFE then Yeni I'll pass.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9346997.htm?cat=1

  13. #27052

    Foxy

    Could someone please provide foxy's contact info. If she is still out there?

  14. #27051

    Aubrey

    Saw Aubrey today off midlo. Decent hotel, clean room, good hygiene and no signs of monkey and for a decent price. She's not a spinner, but also not bbw. However! She does have a nice pair of huge knockers and a decent ass. Everything is covered and she does aim to please. I would repeat.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/999182188876

  15. #27050

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Yea she said she sent it out to a few people because right now she can't get back into stg to post. Hadn't planned on visiting but I decided to last night.
    So I met her and we enjoyed a half hour at her 150 rate for that timeframe. Everything was very clean, covered and no kissing on lips were her rules. She's rail thin, maybe 5'8", super cute, like OMG wow she's too cute for this business. . maybe mid 20's. Didn't see any handler. Pretty much all business, took care of donation, stripped down we're off to the races for the next 28 minutes. She did set the timer on the phone. I will repeat for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape