Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 37351
-
11-01-22 08:20 #27151Senior Member

Posts: 514Any info?
Ok I've tried looking through this forum but can't find anything. Does anyone have any insights about this chick. I am mostly looking for a massage but I am always concerned when they are escort and massage therapist. Let me know. I thought there would be more information on this one.
https://massage.eros.com/virginia/fi...56622.htm?wn=1
-
11-01-22 01:32 #27150Senior Member

Posts: 316The pics are top quality but that is nowhere near a 600 hour body.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 00:09 #27149Senior Member

Posts: 107Jessica
She is looking a little rough now. Small bbw. I contacted her and offered 60 for Greek, and she said since she saw me before she would do it for 50 I was like ok cool. Got there she said what did I say 40? I said sure. First time a girl has ever haggled herself down for me.
Originally Posted by RayWashington
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 21:55 #27148Senior Member

Posts: 140Sally is amazing! Staxx is my friend and ace, but Sally is mesmerizing!
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 21:44 #27147Senior Member

Posts: 192321 visit
Went and visited one of the 321 girls. She was in her 30's very accommodating but everything was safe. It was pricy but the girls are amazing. $$ for a visit.
I can't find the add or I would link it. I think it was eros.
-
10-31-22 21:19 #27146Senior Member

Posts: 220Sally
Went and met sally tonight. Not sure why I had not met her before. She looked and sounded too good to be true to where I was actually nervous..I ended up finding 100% sure that she was definitely real and a great time. She's about 35 Brunette super good looking and clean and probably 120 pounds. A baseball mom type in my mind. Has a beautiful smile and again very clean which is extremely hard to fine. I met her in Chester across from Hooters. If you want her info you can contact me if you are a senior member who post reviews of other ladies. Otherwise don't bother. All roads were open and she only plays safe which I like. She no longer post ads etc. From what she said. I have nothing but good things to say about her at this point. Look forward to seeing her again. She does set a clock but tells you that ahead of time. Honestly thats no issue with me at all.
-
10-31-22 20:27 #27145Senior Member

Posts: 104What does she look like? BBW? Spinner? What's the good the bad and the ugly here? The pictures in that ad leave a lot to question.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 15:24 #27144Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks
Thanks. It definitely help. With all the activities going on in Henrico and because of the rates , I also prefer meeting her and other providers in Chester/hopewell/Petersburg area
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 13:46 #27143Senior Member

Posts: 581Jewel
Wouldn't say my experience was good but she is legit. Small bbw with big flabby belly. Location was familiar and okay down by Ft Lee. Coms were random but persistence paid off. I would return in a pinch because rates are very reasonable. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 13:06 #27142Senior Member

Posts: 1449Check post #26471. I had my doubts but this post my change your mind. I didn't like all the Newby's saying she was all that. Flags for sure. Be safe.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 10:39 #27141Senior Member

Posts: 88Jewel
Is there any SM who had any good experience with her. I saw lot of posts and most of the good reviews are from new folks who don't have any other experience shared and some of them are blocked / removed by admin.
Originally Posted by BigDreams
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 09:59 #27140Senior Member

Posts: 581But on the other hand
She gives the best head of anyone I know in RVA. But that's just my opinion!
Originally Posted by BigRick007
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 01:27 #27139Senior Member

Posts: 1449I saw here just before covid really went crazy. I think it was 400 hr. She fine and a big juicy ass but very mechanical and really didn't seem to give 2 fucks. Wouldn't repeat and definitely not at those prices. Eros provider have gone up in line with the stg providers. If addicts and skanks can get 200 then they figure they should get 500. It's all related. Before covid prices were rough now it's almost impossible. I have one I see on regular and I got AMPs if cash flow low. Sucks. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 21:20 #27138Senior Member

Posts: 153Haven't posted in a while as matter fact been dodging the game do to these crazy prices. Here's another prime example. The game has gotten out of control.
Candace Campbell.
Eros Escorts in Virginia, Virginia.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1268388.htm?cat=1
-
10-30-22 15:28 #27137Senior Member

Posts: 389Been around awhile. Average performance at best. Known to have hidden camera recording you. Learned her trade from her mom. Has a younger sister who may follow same path.
Originally Posted by BigRick007
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






