Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 37358
-
11-02-22 00:10 #27173Senior Member

Posts: 147Avoid forget all that LOL
Even when she knows you're in a rush she's going to be all over the place smh LOL just avoid completely if you're the type that wants to handle business.
Originally Posted by Remy145
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 20:03 #27172Senior Member

Posts: 153Fake as hell
It literally took me less than a minute to find out this was fake as hell. So when or if you show up this want be the girl in the picture.
Escort Richmond.
Listing 540-458-1440.
Escort Alligator.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/97937950
Viollet_roses XXX Pics & Porn Videos - AnaCams.com.
https://anacams.com/u/viollet_roses/
-
11-01-22 17:26 #27171Senior Member

Posts: 1069All your questions have answers just go back 1 or 2 pages and read.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 17:19 #27170Senior Member

Posts: 371I have gone out to the Hilton a couple times, usually it was for someone from Eros.
Originally Posted by Wysiwug
[View Original Post]
But my stance is always keep money and action conversations separate mediums.
Any provider with something other than air between their ears will not voluntarily initiate sexual conversation in your texts.
So if they start with that but you didn't initiate it, that is my sign to bow out.
-
11-01-22 17:10 #27169Senior Member

Posts: 25I've seen her a few times and that's exactly what it usually is. You got to tell her your in a rush LOL.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 16:54 #27168Banned Member

Posts: 105Don't know this provider but I do know if she is staying at Hilton Short Pump you need to have a guest key card for the elevator to access the guest rooms floors 2 through 8. I would guess it's either a deposit scam or LEO setup to snag you in the lobby.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 15:29 #27167Senior Member

Posts: 369Titanic time waster
I've had my eye on the following provider for a long while and only recently decided to take the plunge. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/946525014928 I think somebody on here name dropped her, and a provider I've been seeing regularly also mentioned her by name just in reference to her rates, so I felt good knowing she was real and like her photos. While I was warned she's a handful, I was not fully prepared for what happened. Body is great and as pictured. But Christ I've never seen someone be more of a crackhead than her. All she did was run around her room spazzing out in an OCD mess. I was there hours trying to get the show on the road hearing empty promises that she's ready. I mean I think even the heaviest hand is going to have a problem controlling the situation favorably here. I left without action because I was done paying to waste my time. Avoid avoid avoid.
-
11-01-22 14:15 #27166Senior Member

Posts: 93Vickie / victoria
She got me about a month ago. Went by her house in fan. Met at door looked fine had jr on hip. Went in she asked for donation so she could pay land lady room rent for the week. I have seen her many times never a problem. So I made the mistake said sure she comes back with jr and says she can't now I need to come back the lady got called to work and couldn't watch jr. So I say no problem give me my money back. She says lady took with her. Blah blah blah. And she has been promising to see me for a month on fb and hasnt so here it is beware I know I f,d up but someone hit it and tell her this is on cowboy and leave. Stay safe.
-
11-01-22 14:10 #27165Senior Member

Posts: 167Same here
I just had a girl from Tryst cancel. She said it was to hot Henrico running bust.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 13:03 #27164Senior Member

Posts: 153Say out of Henrico
I would say if you do not know the provider stay out of Henrico unless you want to spend some time in county lock up.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 13:02 #27163Regular Member

Posts: 9Barging
I've seen Yeni told her I only has 40 for ten minutes and she went for it. Told me I couldn't tell her appointment setter though.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 11:41 #27162Senior Member

Posts: 99Greek or Asian Providers
Anyone know any good providers that do Greek?
Or any Asian providers?
Ghost.
-
11-01-22 11:39 #27161Senior Member

Posts: 76Would not recommend ever
Saw the ad figured I'd give her a buzz. She was up early and kept in contact and that is were the positives end. Camera angles work wonders, She is much bigger in the belly and smaller in the chest than her pictures suggest basically all her good angles. If you look at her pics you can see she has a rash on her chest and it's on her arms and stomach. Figured I'd atleast get some head but I couldn't finish and didn't push for home base, just got dressed and left while she complained about something she lost. Took a long shower And scrubbed the hell out of myself. I would not repeat.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/695290579625
-
11-01-22 11:15 #27160Senior Member

Posts: 957Was it Star? She's in Norfolk now, but her pics look better than the ones they posted for Richmond, if same girl.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
I saw Natalia, not to be confused with Natalie, about three weeks ago. Then I saw Yeni. Yeni & all the other 321 girls all did CBJ, Yeni didn't do DFK or DATY. Natalia was amazing! Unreal fit spinner, great T&A. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, on my second visit, she almost let me hit it bare. She seemed to be into it, unlike Yeni.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2808044.htm?cat=1
-
11-01-22 11:13 #27159Senior Member

Posts: 389If you get there and say all you have is 30? And that you will give her the rest next time? She will gladly accept. And still gives up all three holes.
Originally Posted by Anonymoose
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





