Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 471 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 7053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5013

    Roosevelt

    What's up guys hopefully I can get some help. I'm tired of going to Roosevelt and running into all these older women anyone can share info on the best parlor with younger women? Any borough would be fine as well.

  2. #5012

    Beauty Island. Finally Kitty!!

    Been here a few times it's small but works perfect for me when I'm around flushing. New beauty island girl Kitty didn't disappoint with her little devil outfit / costume.

    I found her to be cute and young looking, if I had to guess I'd say mid twenties, flawless skin, perky top and the just the right amount of Bush.

    We meet and make out like teens in the process we undress and fondle each other. To the shower.

    With Some previews but I really want to get back to the room to tap that ass.

    Bbj and attempted DT kept gagging and tearing almost immediately. 69 was nice and fresh, some dfk and we start in K9. There's nothing I like more than a good ass to hold on to while in this position I just didn't realize she'd be as tight I nearly pop 9 min in but manage m to hold it till the 15 min mark and lose it in mish.

    Kitty really try to get a second pop from me but the cock I charge wasn't having and of it so I asked for a massage instead.

    I got a good vibe from kitty, and if she's here I'd love to see her again soon.

  3. #5011

    Korean

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Hey I post in here on occasion but does Queens have Korean parlors?

    I used to go to them in manhattan in my early hobbying days?

    If so give me a shout I'd love to trade any info.
    Yes there is but don't expect cheap like Dh 40 $50 we talking 3 bills and up.

  4. #5010

    Korean parlors

    Hey I post in here on occasion but does Queens have Korean parlors?

    I used to go to them in manhattan in my early hobbying days?

    If so give me a shout I'd love to trade any info.

  5. #5009
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't life be a total bore and not worth living is everyone wanted the same thing. Just think there would only be one flavor ice cream, one baseball team, one political party, one brand of beer or wine or liquior or most importantly, one type of body type or woman who turned us on.

    Thanks for your post!
    Well said brother. We're all better off in a way when we're unique.

  6. #5008
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokedOutt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, we got to start including some ages round here. I'm tired of seeing these old face chicks.
    LOL! You'd be surprised at the age difference of the girl you saw advertised and their actual age. But they do keep their bodies on point.

  7. #5007
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundeee  [View Original Post]
    Late 20's or early 30's. Younger than most of the providers we're talking about on this board.
    Thanks, we got to start including some ages round here. I'm tired of seeing these old face chicks.

  8. #5006

    Aimee. PBS

    I finally saw Aimee tonight. I don't even know where to start and how to start.

    She has that look, not a GND, or GF, but the look of a slutty, submissive nympho. Her face and attitude are Sexy AF to me. She had some kind of satin thing around her neck, and a nice maid outfit with her whole ass out. Wow. Her body is very nice 5'0/5"1 without the heels. Someone mentioned she got really nice legs, and very white / pale. Has a nice plump rump that feels good in the hand.

    Helped me out the clothes and undressed and we go into the TS and wow. The nicest and longest rimming. First as I lay on my stomach then assumed the position for her and man, she started a nice rimming HJ combo. Flipped over and Aimee is moaning while we DFK while P2 P. Definitely was very close to slipping in and she was down for that. Then she goes back down and gives more BBJ DT. Really good technique. Had to tell her let's go back to the room before I finished.

    Right away Aimee hops between my legs and continued to BBJ while softly massaging taint. Very soft touch sensation just how I like. Had me edged the whole time. Then Aimee puts the hat on, and hops on my Johnny like a bunny. This girl can ride. Might be the best CG performance I had. She was literally popping her kitty on me. Felt really good. Typically CG is my least favorite but she does it right. Tight and moist. After a while of CG with FIA, we did a few other acronyms. I hit that from every angle and side possible. She can take a major pounding and totally into it. Definitely puts in effort as mentioned by other review. She is really sweet and knows how to treat a man for sure. Will repeat and absolutely recommend. 280.

  9. #5005

    Overnight Hold Queens

    Any places for true Nuru near Queens? Non-Asians Preffered.

  10. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy2021  [View Original Post]
    Verified. She's in Manhattan.
    So the kitty at beauty Island is not the same?

  11. #5003
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokedOutt  [View Original Post]
    How old does she look?
    Late 20's or early 30's. Younger than most of the providers we're talking about on this board.

  12. #5002
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundeee  [View Original Post]
    She's back and I finally was able to see her today. Hands down she became my ATF Latina and maybe overall. Incredible body and attitude. Incredible BBBJ, rim-job, full hour incredible. Highly recommended.
    How old does she look?

  13. #5001

    I saw Aimee

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Pure Bliss lately? Aimee I tried. How's Momo? Lisa seems to be always there but never tried her.
    I saw Aimee. Good effort with a great attitude. Loved her legs. Something of square frame up top. She not fat or anything she doesn't have loke a coke bottle shape its more square from the waist up with nice legs below not much of a but from what I remember. PSE was available but too much extra for me. I would go back though her performance and attitude made up for any negatives.

  14. #5000

    Jasmin at PinkAngel. ATF Latina

    She's back and I finally was able to see her today. Hands down she became my ATF Latina and maybe overall. Incredible body and attitude. Incredible BBBJ, rim-job, full hour incredible. Highly recommended.

  15. #4999

    Pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy2021  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is very good. I've seen Hera few times.
    Lisa definitely is good. Saw her more than once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape