Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 471 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4997

    Pbs

    Anyone been to Pure Bliss lately? Aimee I tried. How's Momo? Lisa seems to be always there but never tried her.

  2. #4996
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    I left Angel Wings Spa (see Report #1 below), drove over one block east then several blocks north to VIP Spa, 35-25 150th Street, corner of Northern Boulevard.

    https://us-queens.bedpage.com/bodyru.../12856921.html

    This place gave off a much better vibe than Angel Wings. It was larger, cleaner and much newer, with a front counter, nice waiting area, a center hallway with at least 5 massage rooms, and a table shower area in the back. A gentleman welcomed me, gave me a choice of rooms then said he'd choose a nice girl for me, which he definitely did.

    The girl who showed up was a great choice. Her name was Lara, she was an attractive dark-haired 24-year-old Chinese girl from Hong Kong, around 5' 6" with a medium build and decent-sized tits that did not sag, no tattoos. She told me in fractured English that the room fee was $60 for one hour (no 30-minute option), watched me undress, then took me down the hall and gave me a nice table shower.

    Back in the room she gave me a decent real massage for at least 10 minutes, then told me to flip over and asked me what I wanted. I replied that I wanted a blow job and she said that the expected tip was $120, to which I said ok. I then paid the $120 tip, she took her top off (no bra), I gave her a back massage which she definitely enjoyed, then lots of cuddling, kissing, and her sucking (CBJ) with my shooting a big load just before there was a "time's up" knock on the door.

    Would I return? Yes, to VIP Spa and yes, to Lara. She let me kiss her a bit but did not allow any DATY, my sense is that she'll be even more fun if I come back for 60 minutes with FS.

    While I wasted $50 and some of my time at Angel Wings, it was more than made up for by my session here at VIP with Lara.
    Thank you for posting your review of your visit to VIP. I haven't visited in a long time.

  3. #4995

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Yeah they got to bring her back I think she working in Manhattan not sure I don't got time to be stalking these people but she works in Manhattan they all rotate around.
    Verified. She's in Manhattan.

  4. #4994

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1  [View Original Post]
    Visited in June and had solid visits at PBS, and Fantasies. Will be back in Queens / Flushing / Brooklyn area Sunday / Monday. This time I would like to maybe try a new place or just a place where I can find Thai talent. Any suggestions much appreciated. Either reply to forum or private message. Thanks in advance.
    Fantasies of NYC in Flushing has a young Thai girl with big naturals.

  5. #4993

    Aimee PBS

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Okay so I decided to give Aimee another try since my first time with her was alright I got here wasn't busy I got in and Aimee remember me from last time gives me a hug her English isn't the best but she understands and is trying she help me undress and we head to the ts where she started with a mean rim job she ask me to flip over where she whiper to me if I wanted extra I didn't partake she goes for a bbj for a few min and then helps me clean up from the ts she gets on her knee back in the room and continue a mean bbj she does some ball sucking which I'm not a fan of never been never will I slap her in the face with it and she giggle LOL she teases me again with the slapping my cock with her kitty and slips in it she stops and grabs the cover she on cg and all you hear is our body slapping on each other I throw her down and get her on doggy where I sap her ass mutiple times she isn't fat or skinny she just right with that nice pale skin Japanese we were having a blast she allow me to slip it in both wholes really tight Japanese girl we switch to mis I try to datty before but she had a small Bush anyways she started moaing like those Japanese school girl anime I get going harder til I couldn't hold it no more cim while I pull her hair and she sallow every drop I still had time left getting old didn't want to go for another round so chatted we had a better conversation than the first time pretty nice girl she got a nice vibe told me to come visit her again.
    I glanced at Aimee today, and was introduced to her On my way out after seeing another provider there. Maan this girl is pretty af. I couldn't believe it at first look. Gave her a hug in her room and told her I'll be back. Sounds like her service is crazy too. Going back tomorrow.

  6. #4992

    Visiting again.

    Visited in June and had solid visits at PBS, and Fantasies. Will be back in Queens / Flushing / Brooklyn area Sunday / Monday. This time I would like to maybe try a new place or just a place where I can find Thai talent. Any suggestions much appreciated. Either reply to forum or private message. Thanks in advance.

  7. #4991

    Sophia at Kiko

    Texted and set up an appointment for hh. Went in upstairs and into the room where Sophia was. Pictures are pretty spot on, maybe a little bit of filters but who doesn't have filters LOL. She's very petite with natural c's. Very small ass with no meat what so ever and spoke very little English. She was very occupied with her phone, but I was undressing so I didn't mind. Into the stand up shower which was basic, just cleaning of the good parts. Off to the bed and starts with BBBJ. I usually monger just for a BBBJ, but she was horrible with it! Used a lot of teeth to the point where it hurt! But since I paid for service ended up putting on a cover and asked her to get on top, she replied by telling me to get on top cause she was tired from the BJ. Ended up in ds and finished in the bag. She does offer cim but asks for .5 extra and I wasn't having it. Out the door 2 for the hh.

  8. #4990
    Quote Originally Posted by AcheRon45  [View Original Post]
    You're inbox is going to be flooded with dudes that "lost her number".
    Lmao-I wouldn't give anyone her number even though she's annoying with her constantly texting me (LOL).

  9. #4989
    Quote Originally Posted by ElmHurst4  [View Original Post]
    Lucy gave me a text that.

    She's back from Florida and missed me very much (yea right) and was looking for a session with myself. If you have Lucy's number give her call for her new spa if you're interested.
    You're inbox is going to be flooded with dudes that "lost her number".

  10. #4988

    Lucy from Elm Spa

    Lucy gave me a text that.

    She's back from Florida and missed me very much (yea right) and was looking for a session with myself. If you have Lucy's number give her call for her new spa if you're interested.

  11. #4987

    Spa in Whitestone, across from Walgreens

    Quote Originally Posted by RogRank2755  [View Original Post]
    This is a week half ago. Getting coffee before work at the Starbucks in Whitestone right off the CIP. I saw what looked like an AMP, almost right across from drugstore. Couldn't be this obvious right? When I went back at lunch, I pretended to make a calls near the drugstore, and saw one of our friends go inside. Found their ad on BP. Next day, I sent a text after work at 4 PM, responded with details, and made my way over (kept my car parked at my customers place, so it was 15 min walk, but there seemed lots of street parking nearby). Good thing, you can go right in the front door, not have to wait outside to be buzzed. I hate that. Up the stairs, where you ring the bell.

    Greeted by Lulu, Chinese, late 30's to mid 40's at least, long hair, swinging natural breasts, no butt, some belly but not a deal breaker....
    IMHO there's no need to be secretive since this Whitestone place advertises openly on bed page:

    https://us-queens.bedpage.com/bodyru.../22573618.html

    I also googled and found the street address to be 149-07, second floor, on that road, right off the Cross Island Parkway. Sometimes the places that are in plain sight are safer than the obscure places down a side alley.

  12. #4986

    Any non AMP recommendation?

    Looking for non AMP any one?

  13. #4985
    Quote Originally Posted by RogRank2755  [View Original Post]
    This is a week half ago. Getting coffee before work at the Starbucks in Whitestone right off the CIP. I saw what looked like an AMP, almost right across from drugstore. Couldn't be this obvious right? When I went back at lunch, I pretended to make a calls near the drugstore, and saw one of our friends go inside. Found their ad on BP. Next day, I sent a text after work at 4 PM, responded with details, and made my way over (kept my car parked at my customers place, so it was 15 min walk, but there seemed lots of street parking nearby). Good thing, you can go right in the front door, not have to wait outside to be buzzed. I hate that. Up the stairs, where you ring the bell.

    Greeted by Lulu, Chinese, late 30's to mid 40's at least, long hair, swinging natural breasts, no butt, some belly but not a deal breaker. The front area was setup with chairs for pedicures, but there were 2 rooms with tables and another room with a small bed. She took me into room with table. The room was 50 which she asked upfront. When she came back, asked me what I wanted. I told her, she smiled and asked me How much you pay? I said 120. When I started to pull out wallet again, she said, You pay later. Good sign.

    We got down to it and got on the table. I don't remember if she offered shower. She started by going full body2 body tight hugging and kissing and caressing all over. This wasn't quite GFE, but it felt good and got me going. I moved my face between her legs, got a nice clean soapy scent, and went to town. She seemed to like it, because after several minutes, she squeezed my head like a nut, then pulled me up and almost got me inside uncovered. I asked for a cover like I do for first time, but take note, bb might be on the menu. Once in she was very vocal. She knew little English, but the words she knew helped. I've met few at AMPs in Queens who know enough English to dirty talk. I stayed on top most of the time, she had good muscles, but not as gripping as my previous host. We went for at 45 minutes nonstop. I worried I would run out of time, because I'm old af, but between the dirty talk and her biting my neck (tg no wife or gf to worry about!) I finally got there in the bag. She actually kept her legs wrapped around me for a few minutes, wouldn't let me get off in a playful way, but when I deflated had to get the glove off. Cleaned me off, and sat with me on the table for 10 minutes. Her English wasn't good. Tried to find out some basics like how many girls, how long they worked, etc. But got nothing.

    When I left I was greeted by another woman, shorter, different features, in a nice bathrobe. She knew English, asked me how everything was. I asked her, "Chinese?" She smiled, "No, Japanese. " Anybody know what she's like? The best asian porn is Japanese so I've always wanted to try.
    Can you pm the name of the spot? This would be perfect since I live 5 mins away thanks.

  14. #4984
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax1190  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, wondering if there are any recommendations for non-GFE locations / AMPs that offer massages and just HJ? (but it's a guarantee they will ask).

    Similarly, does anyone know of a spot that offers just nuru without needing to pay for FS / GFE?

    Would appreciate any help here or via PM, thanks in advance!
    Seconded! I'd love to hear about s non FS nuru. Lmk.

  15. #4983

    Non-GFE Recommendations?

    Hey all, wondering if there are any recommendations for non-GFE locations / AMPs that offer massages and just HJ? (but it's a guarantee they will ask).

    Similarly, does anyone know of a spot that offers just nuru without needing to pay for FS / GFE?

    Would appreciate any help here or via PM, thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape