Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 7053
-
10-31-22 14:15 #5013Regular Member

Posts: 7Roosevelt
What's up guys hopefully I can get some help. I'm tired of going to Roosevelt and running into all these older women anyone can share info on the best parlor with younger women? Any borough would be fine as well.
-
10-30-22 22:29 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 66Beauty Island. Finally Kitty!!
Been here a few times it's small but works perfect for me when I'm around flushing. New beauty island girl Kitty didn't disappoint with her little devil outfit / costume.
I found her to be cute and young looking, if I had to guess I'd say mid twenties, flawless skin, perky top and the just the right amount of Bush.
We meet and make out like teens in the process we undress and fondle each other. To the shower.
With Some previews but I really want to get back to the room to tap that ass.
Bbj and attempted DT kept gagging and tearing almost immediately. 69 was nice and fresh, some dfk and we start in K9. There's nothing I like more than a good ass to hold on to while in this position I just didn't realize she'd be as tight I nearly pop 9 min in but manage m to hold it till the 15 min mark and lose it in mish.
Kitty really try to get a second pop from me but the cock I charge wasn't having and of it so I asked for a massage instead.
I got a good vibe from kitty, and if she's here I'd love to see her again soon.
-
10-30-22 19:16 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 551Korean
Yes there is but don't expect cheap like Dh 40 $50 we talking 3 bills and up.
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 18:39 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 860Korean parlors
Hey I post in here on occasion but does Queens have Korean parlors?
I used to go to them in manhattan in my early hobbying days?
If so give me a shout I'd love to trade any info.
-
10-30-22 00:08 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 108Well said brother. We're all better off in a way when we're unique.
Originally Posted by Genius
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 12:03 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 63LOL! You'd be surprised at the age difference of the girl you saw advertised and their actual age. But they do keep their bodies on point.
Originally Posted by SmokedOutt
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 20:09 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks, we got to start including some ages round here. I'm tired of seeing these old face chicks.
Originally Posted by Roundeee
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 02:48 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 27Aimee. PBS
I finally saw Aimee tonight. I don't even know where to start and how to start.
She has that look, not a GND, or GF, but the look of a slutty, submissive nympho. Her face and attitude are Sexy AF to me. She had some kind of satin thing around her neck, and a nice maid outfit with her whole ass out. Wow. Her body is very nice 5'0/5"1 without the heels. Someone mentioned she got really nice legs, and very white / pale. Has a nice plump rump that feels good in the hand.
Helped me out the clothes and undressed and we go into the TS and wow. The nicest and longest rimming. First as I lay on my stomach then assumed the position for her and man, she started a nice rimming HJ combo. Flipped over and Aimee is moaning while we DFK while P2 P. Definitely was very close to slipping in and she was down for that. Then she goes back down and gives more BBJ DT. Really good technique. Had to tell her let's go back to the room before I finished.
Right away Aimee hops between my legs and continued to BBJ while softly massaging taint. Very soft touch sensation just how I like. Had me edged the whole time. Then Aimee puts the hat on, and hops on my Johnny like a bunny. This girl can ride. Might be the best CG performance I had. She was literally popping her kitty on me. Felt really good. Typically CG is my least favorite but she does it right. Tight and moist. After a while of CG with FIA, we did a few other acronyms. I hit that from every angle and side possible. She can take a major pounding and totally into it. Definitely puts in effort as mentioned by other review. She is really sweet and knows how to treat a man for sure. Will repeat and absolutely recommend. 280.
-
10-27-22 09:45 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 26Overnight Hold Queens
Any places for true Nuru near Queens? Non-Asians Preffered.
-
10-27-22 09:19 #5004Regular Member

Posts: 4So the kitty at beauty Island is not the same?
Originally Posted by Guy2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 00:33 #5003Regular Member

Posts: 20Late 20's or early 30's. Younger than most of the providers we're talking about on this board.
Originally Posted by SmokedOutt
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 21:35 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 30How old does she look?
Originally Posted by Roundeee
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 20:41 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 126I saw Aimee
I saw Aimee. Good effort with a great attitude. Loved her legs. Something of square frame up top. She not fat or anything she doesn't have loke a coke bottle shape its more square from the waist up with nice legs below not much of a but from what I remember. PSE was available but too much extra for me. I would go back though her performance and attitude made up for any negatives.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 01:32 #5000Regular Member

Posts: 20Jasmin at PinkAngel. ATF Latina
She's back and I finally was able to see her today. Hands down she became my ATF Latina and maybe overall. Incredible body and attitude. Incredible BBBJ, rim-job, full hour incredible. Highly recommended.
-
10-25-22 23:35 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 27Pbs
Lisa definitely is good. Saw her more than once.
Originally Posted by Guy2021
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





