Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 7053
-
10-25-22 17:41 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 204Pbs
Lisa is very good. I've seen Hera few times.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 13:19 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 188Pbs
Anyone been to Pure Bliss lately? Aimee I tried. How's Momo? Lisa seems to be always there but never tried her.
-
10-25-22 00:35 #4996Regular Member

Posts: 20Thank you for posting your review of your visit to VIP. I haven't visited in a long time.
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 23:40 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 204Kitty
Verified. She's in Manhattan.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 21:57 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 63Thai
Fantasies of NYC in Flushing has a young Thai girl with big naturals.
Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 02:10 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 27Aimee PBS
I glanced at Aimee today, and was introduced to her On my way out after seeing another provider there. Maan this girl is pretty af. I couldn't believe it at first look. Gave her a hug in her room and told her I'll be back. Sounds like her service is crazy too. Going back tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 10:44 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 219Visiting again.
Visited in June and had solid visits at PBS, and Fantasies. Will be back in Queens / Flushing / Brooklyn area Sunday / Monday. This time I would like to maybe try a new place or just a place where I can find Thai talent. Any suggestions much appreciated. Either reply to forum or private message. Thanks in advance.
-
10-19-22 13:41 #4991Regular Member

Posts: 22Sophia at Kiko
Texted and set up an appointment for hh. Went in upstairs and into the room where Sophia was. Pictures are pretty spot on, maybe a little bit of filters but who doesn't have filters LOL. She's very petite with natural c's. Very small ass with no meat what so ever and spoke very little English. She was very occupied with her phone, but I was undressing so I didn't mind. Into the stand up shower which was basic, just cleaning of the good parts. Off to the bed and starts with BBBJ. I usually monger just for a BBBJ, but she was horrible with it! Used a lot of teeth to the point where it hurt! But since I paid for service ended up putting on a cover and asked her to get on top, she replied by telling me to get on top cause she was tired from the BJ. Ended up in ds and finished in the bag. She does offer cim but asks for .5 extra and I wasn't having it. Out the door 2 for the hh.
-
10-18-22 18:35 #4990Senior Member

Posts: 140Lmao-I wouldn't give anyone her number even though she's annoying with her constantly texting me (LOL).
Originally Posted by AcheRon45
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 17:32 #4989Senior Member

Posts: 40You're inbox is going to be flooded with dudes that "lost her number".
Originally Posted by ElmHurst4
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 10:05 #4988Senior Member

Posts: 140Lucy from Elm Spa
Lucy gave me a text that.
She's back from Florida and missed me very much (yea right) and was looking for a session with myself. If you have Lucy's number give her call for her new spa if you're interested.
-
10-17-22 13:11 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 1645Spa in Whitestone, across from Walgreens
IMHO there's no need to be secretive since this Whitestone place advertises openly on bed page:
Originally Posted by RogRank2755
[View Original Post]
https://us-queens.bedpage.com/bodyru.../22573618.html
I also googled and found the street address to be 149-07, second floor, on that road, right off the Cross Island Parkway. Sometimes the places that are in plain sight are safer than the obscure places down a side alley.
-
10-17-22 02:28 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 139Any non AMP recommendation?
Looking for non AMP any one?
-
10-13-22 06:59 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 32Can you pm the name of the spot? This would be perfect since I live 5 mins away thanks.
Originally Posted by RogRank2755
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 14:26 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 188Seconded! I'd love to hear about s non FS nuru. Lmk.
Originally Posted by Rax1190
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




