Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 24828
-
10-14-22 19:11 #19068Senior Member

Posts: 77Teacher
Hopefully she cleans up a bit. While it has been sometime, the time I saw her left a very bad odor with me, if you know what I mean. Made everything else subpar.
Originally Posted by AstralLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 17:49 #19067Senior Member

Posts: 180They are scam. Here are some words of wisdom from the website itself.
Originally Posted by TF1957
[View Original Post]
"WARNING.
Although legitimate advertisers.
May sometimes ask for a deposit.
Up front, often these are rip-off.
Scams. We suggest verifying the.
Advertiser with a FaceTime / video.
Call before sending any money."
-
10-14-22 16:46 #19066Regular Member

Posts: 12Catharine the Teacher
Has anyone had any recent classes with Catharine? Just wondering what I could expect.
-
10-14-22 15:28 #19065Senior Member

Posts: 60Obvious scam
She has been "new to the city" for about 4 years at this point. I have a rule of thumb that if they mention they are new to the city it's most likely a scam.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 15:11 #19064Senior Member

Posts: 34Reddit
You see this on reddit too? LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 11:12 #19063Senior Member

Posts: 658Best advice
I won't even take credit for this idea, because its so brilliant, it deserves to be out there more. Agree to send a deposit then get their Cash App. Tell them that you're going to send them a $10 "test" first, to go ahead and accept it to see if it works. They'll eagerly agree. Then send a REQUEST for $10 and wait. So far, about 1 in 5 have simply accepted the request (thinking they are confirming something) and sent ME $10. Then ghost or ask them how it feels to be scammed. So satisfying.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 05:42 #19062Senior Member

Posts: 239Scammer
I messaged her a while back. Things were looking promising, then she asked for a deposit. No thanks.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 22:38 #19061Senior Member

Posts: 222Guys, anyone know her?
-
10-13-22 05:08 #19060Senior Member

Posts: 44Info request
I'll be traveling through a couple cities next week and was hoping to gain some insight. Does anyone have any recommendations of providers that offer doubles? Would prefer GFE providers and no non BBW if possible. Haven't really seen a lot of options on any of the ad sites. Any and all recommendations appreciated.
-
10-11-22 22:53 #19059Senior Member

Posts: 145It's Amazing How These Ladies Work In Multiple States Simultaneously!
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/95012194
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/95047029
I saw their ads running at the same time in multiple states. They both are prepay scams. Does anyone fall for their tricks?
-
10-11-22 19:27 #19058Senior Member

Posts: 58Bianca Baby
I saw her Late August and posted about it. She changed names slightly, but same Girl. You can read old post but No-Go for me. Big Time User, She was half out of it on my Visit. I've not repeated personally. If you can't find post DM me.
Originally Posted by DaeMen
[View Original Post]
Tall, Thin and beautiful from afar, but far from beautiful up close. Messed up teeth and slight bruising. If cleaned up she would be super nice. Good Luck!
86th and Mich area.
-
10-11-22 14:05 #19057Senior Member

Posts: 43Ava was her name. Yeah she vanished. I texted her a while back and she responded that she wasn't in town but haven't heard or sen anything about her since.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 10:16 #19056Senior Member

Posts: 67Latinas & BBFS
Anyone of of any Latinas? Haven't seen any, I remember Heidi but she only saw older men. Also does anyone know any providers that provide BBFS, besides sugar? If so can you PM me please?
-
10-11-22 08:04 #19055Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-11-22 00:11 #19054Senior Member

Posts: 48Gift Card Scam
99% chance it's some kind of scam. If they say, "Get me this card and then scratch off / read off these numbers. " then it's def a scammer from 10,000 miles away.
Originally Posted by BadHawk511
[View Original Post]
Unless you're in the bedroom with them, I'd never do any electronic payment. Even then, why would I?










Reply With Quote




