High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 1386 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Black girls and white men

    I don't even need one hand to count how many times I've had an enthusiastic black girl. Wait, I take that back. That skinny gal who split time between Bloomington, Indy and sometimes Evansville. Wonder what happened to her?

  2. #19047

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydBraun93  [View Original Post]
    I too am interested in hearing about anyone's recent visits with Scarlett. I saw her a few years ago when she was on SA. Back then she was a bit pricey but I always had a good time. I've seen the tryst profile and I'd love to see her again but I am very leery of sending a deposit to anyone who isn't a well reviewed and established provider. If a senior can confirm they've seen her and didn't get scammed on the deposit, I'd definitely be interested.
    As others have said: No deposits. The only time it seems even possibly justified is with A) Outcall, because you are expecting her to trust that you will be at the location agreed on or B) If she has a stellar reputation for being legit with numerous confirmations that she is legit. Barring those, never pay online pre-meeting.

  3. #19046

    Payment methods

    Can anyone tell me why a provider would only accept gift cards, or one of the electronic funds transfer apps instead of good old American cash? I have seen a few who say they won't take cash. At that point I usually take a pass. I don't want to leave a trail to be followed by John Law.

  4. #19045

    Would not recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLong2  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? Thinking about seeing her this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94845371
    Have seen her, nothing to write home about. A little chubbier than pictures and has a messed up grill. Also her baby daddy drives her to all outcalls and just waits outside, not my cup of tea.

  5. #19044

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who looks like her and asks 4500 for an over night is delusional with gps.
    Way better options in her price range from my experience.

  6. #19043

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Guys never ever ever make deposits. You will get burned. These girls need to stop asking for deposits.
    I never have and never will.

  7. #19042

    Bhabie- Bianca? NW Indy?

    Cannot find any reviews on this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/91785015.

    Experiences?

  8. #19041
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Marissa on the regular. She was an absolute favorite of mine back in the day. Saw ads for Chelsea confirmed it had been Marissa before meeting her. And I don't know what happened while she was on sabbatical, but her attitude had completely shifted. The girl used to be a true nympho, now she is barely invloved.

    It wasn't good acted either before we had a few impromtu appointments "off the clock" with her as Marissa.

    I really hope Marissa comes back one of these days.
    Agree, service was very unenthusiastic. Also room was filthy when I saw her. Has that "I am doing you a favor so you should be grateful for whatever" attitude.

  9. #19040

    Ms Bandz

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinTheLife99  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I was in Fort Wayne for years but recently moved down here to Indy. Are there any upscale providers around the Zionsville or Carmel areas? I'm looking for something weekly and long term like I had in FW. I set up a time to meet someone on the Southeast side (exit 46 area), and when I got there the hotel looked like a place you enter, but never leave, so I got out of there. Shady people all over the place. After reading some comments here in the Indy forum I'm hesitant to just meet with anyone. Higher priced, younger, and worth it would be ideal.
    If you are fine with everything covered I would recommend ms. Bandz. Only here on weekends but stays in Carmel. Lots of tattoos, but pearly white teeth and an insane body. Clearly does not have a drug problem either and offers good conversation. PM me if you want number. Reasonable rate as well, I believe 300/ hr.

  10. #19039
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLong2  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? Thinking about seeing her this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94845371
    I have seen her maybe a year ago a total of three times. I am an hour booking guy and I think she is a bit overpriced. Her baby daddy also drives her to the out calls and just waits outside, I can't stand that.

  11. #19038

    Advance Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused, why do you need someone to confirm when you've already seen her?
    Guys never ever ever make deposits. You will get burned. These girls need to stop asking for deposits.

  12. #19037

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydBraun93  [View Original Post]
    I too am interested in hearing about anyone's recent visits with Scarlett. I saw her a few years ago when she was on SA. Back then she was a bit pricey but I always had a good time. I've seen the tryst profile and I'd love to see her again but I am very leery of sending a deposit to anyone who isn't a well reviewed and established provider. If a senior can confirm they've seen her and didn't get scammed on the deposit, I'd definitely be interested.
    I'm confused, why do you need someone to confirm when you've already seen her?

  13. #19036

    Recent visits?

    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    What is Scarlett like? I've seen her ad on tryst and been curious for a bit.
    I too am interested in hearing about anyone's recent visits with Scarlett. I saw her a few years ago when she was on SA. Back then she was a bit pricey but I always had a good time. I've seen the tryst profile and I'd love to see her again but I am very leery of sending a deposit to anyone who isn't a well reviewed and established provider. If a senior can confirm they've seen her and didn't get scammed on the deposit, I'd definitely be interested.

  14. #19035

    Winter. New in Bloomington

    This gal showed up a few days ago: "Winter". 2 ads in STG that route to her:

    https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...-/486029424644

    TextNow 563-484 xxxx.

    https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...-/835118520560

    Phone 773-299 xxxx.

    -Pros: She is the girl in the pics. If you like thin, you will be very happy. Pretty face, did not seem high.

    -Cons: She's the epitome of a dead-fish. Truly has zero personality in or out of bed. I don't think she was stoned either. She was just a complete dead fish: No talking, neither nice nor a *****, just zero skills, zero reactions, zero movements or noises. If this bugs you (as it did me) then avoid.

  15. #19034

    Little red

    Any reports on this one? Thinking about seeing her this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94845371

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape