Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 24823
-
10-10-22 17:30 #19048Senior Member

Posts: 581Black girls and white men
I don't even need one hand to count how many times I've had an enthusiastic black girl. Wait, I take that back. That skinny gal who split time between Bloomington, Indy and sometimes Evansville. Wonder what happened to her?
-
10-10-22 15:56 #19047Senior Member

Posts: 48Deposits
As others have said: No deposits. The only time it seems even possibly justified is with A) Outcall, because you are expecting her to trust that you will be at the location agreed on or B) If she has a stellar reputation for being legit with numerous confirmations that she is legit. Barring those, never pay online pre-meeting.
Originally Posted by LloydBraun93
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 14:26 #19046Senior Member

Posts: 44Payment methods
Can anyone tell me why a provider would only accept gift cards, or one of the electronic funds transfer apps instead of good old American cash? I have seen a few who say they won't take cash. At that point I usually take a pass. I don't want to leave a trail to be followed by John Law.
-
10-10-22 14:20 #19045Senior Member

Posts: 60Would not recommend
Have seen her, nothing to write home about. A little chubbier than pictures and has a messed up grill. Also her baby daddy drives her to all outcalls and just waits outside, not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by JoeLong2
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 14:18 #19044Senior Member

Posts: 60Agree
Way better options in her price range from my experience.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 13:32 #19043Senior Member

Posts: 578Agreed
I never have and never will.
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 12:23 #19042Senior Member

Posts: 48Bhabie- Bianca? NW Indy?
Cannot find any reviews on this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/91785015.
Experiences?
-
10-10-22 12:03 #19041Senior Member

Posts: 60Agree, service was very unenthusiastic. Also room was filthy when I saw her. Has that "I am doing you a favor so you should be grateful for whatever" attitude.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 11:58 #19040Senior Member

Posts: 60Ms Bandz
If you are fine with everything covered I would recommend ms. Bandz. Only here on weekends but stays in Carmel. Lots of tattoos, but pearly white teeth and an insane body. Clearly does not have a drug problem either and offers good conversation. PM me if you want number. Reasonable rate as well, I believe 300/ hr.
Originally Posted by LuvinTheLife99
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 11:52 #19039Senior Member

Posts: 60I have seen her maybe a year ago a total of three times. I am an hour booking guy and I think she is a bit overpriced. Her baby daddy also drives her to the out calls and just waits outside, I can't stand that.
Originally Posted by JoeLong2
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 10:53 #19038Senior Member

Posts: 82Advance Money
Guys never ever ever make deposits. You will get burned. These girls need to stop asking for deposits.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 06:15 #19037Senior Member

Posts: 578Confused
I'm confused, why do you need someone to confirm when you've already seen her?
Originally Posted by LloydBraun93
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 01:35 #19036Senior Member

Posts: 55Recent visits?
I too am interested in hearing about anyone's recent visits with Scarlett. I saw her a few years ago when she was on SA. Back then she was a bit pricey but I always had a good time. I've seen the tryst profile and I'd love to see her again but I am very leery of sending a deposit to anyone who isn't a well reviewed and established provider. If a senior can confirm they've seen her and didn't get scammed on the deposit, I'd definitely be interested.
Originally Posted by JrFilms
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 01:18 #19035Senior Member

Posts: 48Winter. New in Bloomington
This gal showed up a few days ago: "Winter". 2 ads in STG that route to her:
https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...-/486029424644
TextNow 563-484 xxxx.
https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...-/835118520560
Phone 773-299 xxxx.
-Pros: She is the girl in the pics. If you like thin, you will be very happy. Pretty face, did not seem high.
-Cons: She's the epitome of a dead-fish. Truly has zero personality in or out of bed. I don't think she was stoned either. She was just a complete dead fish: No talking, neither nice nor a *****, just zero skills, zero reactions, zero movements or noises. If this bugs you (as it did me) then avoid.
-
10-09-22 16:41 #19034Regular Member

Posts: 15Little red
Any reports on this one? Thinking about seeing her this week.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94845371










Reply With Quote





