Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 1385 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19068

    Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by AstralLife  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any recent classes with Catharine? Just wondering what I could expect.
    Hopefully she cleans up a bit. While it has been sometime, the time I saw her left a very bad odor with me, if you know what I mean. Made everything else subpar.

  2. #19067
    Quote Originally Posted by TF1957  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/95012194

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/95047029

    I saw their ads running at the same time in multiple states. They both are prepay scams. Does anyone fall for their tricks?
    They are scam. Here are some words of wisdom from the website itself.

    "WARNING.

    Although legitimate advertisers.

    May sometimes ask for a deposit.

    Up front, often these are rip-off.

    Scams. We suggest verifying the.

    Advertiser with a FaceTime / video.

    Call before sending any money."

  3. #19066

    Catharine the Teacher

    Has anyone had any recent classes with Catharine? Just wondering what I could expect.

  4. #19065

    Obvious scam

    She has been "new to the city" for about 4 years at this point. I have a rule of thumb that if they mention they are new to the city it's most likely a scam.

  5. #19064

    Reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I won't even take credit for this idea, because its so brilliant, it deserves to be out there more. Agree to send a deposit then get their Cash App. Tell them that you're going to send them a $10 "test" first, to go ahead and accept it to see if it works. They'll eagerly agree. Then send a REQUEST for $10 and wait. So far, about 1 in 5 have simply accepted the request (thinking they are confirming something) and sent ME $10. Then ghost or ask them how it feels to be scammed. So satisfying.
    You see this on reddit too? LOL.

  6. #19063

    Best advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her a while back. Things were looking promising, then she asked for a deposit. No thanks.
    I won't even take credit for this idea, because its so brilliant, it deserves to be out there more. Agree to send a deposit then get their Cash App. Tell them that you're going to send them a $10 "test" first, to go ahead and accept it to see if it works. They'll eagerly agree. Then send a REQUEST for $10 and wait. So far, about 1 in 5 have simply accepted the request (thinking they are confirming something) and sent ME $10. Then ghost or ask them how it feels to be scammed. So satisfying.

  7. #19062

    Scammer

    I messaged her a while back. Things were looking promising, then she asked for a deposit. No thanks.

  8. #19061

  9. #19060

    Info request

    I'll be traveling through a couple cities next week and was hoping to gain some insight. Does anyone have any recommendations of providers that offer doubles? Would prefer GFE providers and no non BBW if possible. Haven't really seen a lot of options on any of the ad sites. Any and all recommendations appreciated.

  10. #19059

    It's Amazing How These Ladies Work In Multiple States Simultaneously!

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/95012194

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/95047029

    I saw their ads running at the same time in multiple states. They both are prepay scams. Does anyone fall for their tricks?

  11. #19058

    Bianca Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Cannot find any reviews on this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/91785015.

    Experiences?
    I saw her Late August and posted about it. She changed names slightly, but same Girl. You can read old post but No-Go for me. Big Time User, She was half out of it on my Visit. I've not repeated personally. If you can't find post DM me.

    Tall, Thin and beautiful from afar, but far from beautiful up close. Messed up teeth and slight bruising. If cleaned up she would be super nice. Good Luck!

    86th and Mich area.

  12. #19057
    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    I don't even need one hand to count how many times I've had an enthusiastic black girl. Wait, I take that back. That skinny gal who split time between Bloomington, Indy and sometimes Evansville. Wonder what happened to her?
    Ava was her name. Yeah she vanished. I texted her a while back and she responded that she wasn't in town but haven't heard or sen anything about her since.

  13. #19056

    Latinas & BBFS

    Anyone of of any Latinas? Haven't seen any, I remember Heidi but she only saw older men. Also does anyone know any providers that provide BBFS, besides sugar? If so can you PM me please?

  14. #19055
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #19054

    Gift Card Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me why a provider would only accept gift cards, or one of the electronic funds transfer apps instead of good old American cash? I have seen a few who say they won't take cash. At that point I usually take a pass. I don't want to leave a trail to be followed by John Law.
    99% chance it's some kind of scam. If they say, "Get me this card and then scratch off / read off these numbers. " then it's def a scammer from 10,000 miles away.

    Unless you're in the bedroom with them, I'd never do any electronic payment. Even then, why would I?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape