Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 24825
-
10-10-22 01:18 #19035Senior Member

Posts: 48Winter. New in Bloomington
This gal showed up a few days ago: "Winter". 2 ads in STG that route to her:
https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...-/486029424644
TextNow 563-484 xxxx.
https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...-/835118520560
Phone 773-299 xxxx.
-Pros: She is the girl in the pics. If you like thin, you will be very happy. Pretty face, did not seem high.
-Cons: She's the epitome of a dead-fish. Truly has zero personality in or out of bed. I don't think she was stoned either. She was just a complete dead fish: No talking, neither nice nor a *****, just zero skills, zero reactions, zero movements or noises. If this bugs you (as it did me) then avoid.
-
10-09-22 16:41 #19034Regular Member

Posts: 15Little red
Any reports on this one? Thinking about seeing her this week.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94845371
-
10-08-22 23:05 #19033Senior Member

Posts: 526I'd try the Waterfront Hotel on Crawfordsville Rd on the westside. I know at one point they had hot tubs in the room. Also try this place.
Originally Posted by FwLooper
[View Original Post]
https://www.sybaris.com/
-
10-08-22 14:49 #19032Senior Member

Posts: 48Scarlett
What is Scarlett like? I've seen her ad on tryst and been curious for a bit.
Originally Posted by PeteStPete
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 10:10 #19031Senior Member

Posts: 93Scarlett Harlow
Welcome to Indy Brother. I can recommend Scarlett Harlow:. https://twitter.com/scarlettharlow1?...x1jKQZe7w&s=09.
Originally Posted by LuvinTheLife99
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 08:44 #19030Senior Member

Posts: 48Jade
This is the girl I saw regularly when I lived in Ft. Wayne. She was always reliable, and gives a very good BBBJCIM. Haven't been in Ft. Wayne for couple of years. Far I know, she's still available.
Originally Posted by MisterBig6969
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-jade/16942325
-
10-08-22 08:18 #19029Senior Member

Posts: 130Closed
The City of Greenwood issued a vacate notice on September 30th effectively closing the Fanta Suites.
Originally Posted by MisterBig6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 20:35 #19028Senior Member

Posts: 29Kinky?
Depending in you kink, try Fanta Suites in Greenwood.
Originally Posted by FwLooper
[View Original Post]
http://www.greenwoodfantasuites.com/fantasuites/
-
10-07-22 20:31 #19027Senior Member

Posts: 29Ft Wayne provider?
Who did you see in Ft. Wayne? I live there now. Thanks.
-
10-07-22 15:06 #19026Senior Member

Posts: 406A couple that won't break the bank
Baymont at 1540 Brookville Crossing Way, Indianapolis, IN, 46239 I think is about $135 before tax and La Quinta's usually do, but I don't know the rate. I'm sure it would depend on location.
Originally Posted by FwLooper
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 14:39 #19025Senior Member

Posts: 142Go all out. Sybaris
I spent a lovely day / night with a hottie here once. Had a room with a private pool. Not too bad pricing during the week.
Originally Posted by FwLooper
[View Original Post]
https://www.sybaris.com/indianapolis-in/
-
10-07-22 14:06 #19024Regular Member

Posts: 6Upscale Long Term Provider
Hey all,
I was in Fort Wayne for years but recently moved down here to Indy. Are there any upscale providers around the Zionsville or Carmel areas? I'm looking for something weekly and long term like I had in FW. I set up a time to meet someone on the Southeast side (exit 46 area), and when I got there the hotel looked like a place you enter, but never leave, so I got out of there. Shady people all over the place. After reading some comments here in the Indy forum I'm hesitant to just meet with anyone. Higher priced, younger, and worth it would be ideal.
-
10-07-22 13:10 #19023Senior Member

Posts: 45Tabby
Tried to contact Tabby a while back, but got no response. It's been a while since we've communicated I wondered if she might have a new number. Can anybody verify the last four of her number. I hope she isn't gone.
-
10-07-22 12:41 #19022Senior Member

Posts: 223Nice hotel w / jacuzzi tub
Hey fellas, I'm looking to travel to indy at the end of the month and was hoping I could get some leads on decent hotels with a jacuzzi tub in room. I plan on sampling the menu from skip but want to secure my room first. Anyone that can help with their experience would be greatly appreciated.
-
10-06-22 06:06 #19021Senior Member

Posts: 105Tink
She is really good looking with the golden pussy syndrome. A really lousy fuck.
Originally Posted by DiscretePete
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





