Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 1385 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19059

    Catherine

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, she has gone way downhill. Missing a couple of teeth, and gained alot of weight since she first got into the business. Also incredibly unreliable. Will set an appointment, then either cancel or just ghost. Pics are way outdated. Used to be top of my list. No more. Sad.
    Is this the one who presents herself as the teacher? She was on my list for a work visit to Indy coming up. Maybe I need to rethink my plan. I am open to suggestions for mid 30's to mid to well preserved late 40's with pretty open menu. Prefer not to hit a dive or the lowest price provider out there. Generally I plan for an hour or maybe even 90 minutes with a really promising referral.

    Thanks!

  2. #19058

    Catharine = Not Good

    Quote Originally Posted by AstralLife  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any recent classes with Catharine? Just wondering what I could expect.
    Sadly, she has gone way downhill. Missing a couple of teeth, and gained alot of weight since she first got into the business. Also incredibly unreliable. Will set an appointment, then either cancel or just ghost. Pics are way outdated. Used to be top of my list. No more. Sad.

  3. #19057

    Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by AstralLife  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any recent classes with Catharine? Just wondering what I could expect.
    Hopefully she cleans up a bit. While it has been sometime, the time I saw her left a very bad odor with me, if you know what I mean. Made everything else subpar.

  4. #19056
    Quote Originally Posted by TF1957  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/95012194

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/95047029

    I saw their ads running at the same time in multiple states. They both are prepay scams. Does anyone fall for their tricks?
    They are scam. Here are some words of wisdom from the website itself.

    "WARNING.

    Although legitimate advertisers.

    May sometimes ask for a deposit.

    Up front, often these are rip-off.

    Scams. We suggest verifying the.

    Advertiser with a FaceTime / video.

    Call before sending any money."

  5. #19055

    Catharine the Teacher

    Has anyone had any recent classes with Catharine? Just wondering what I could expect.

  6. #19054

    Obvious scam

    She has been "new to the city" for about 4 years at this point. I have a rule of thumb that if they mention they are new to the city it's most likely a scam.

  7. #19053

    Reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I won't even take credit for this idea, because its so brilliant, it deserves to be out there more. Agree to send a deposit then get their Cash App. Tell them that you're going to send them a $10 "test" first, to go ahead and accept it to see if it works. They'll eagerly agree. Then send a REQUEST for $10 and wait. So far, about 1 in 5 have simply accepted the request (thinking they are confirming something) and sent ME $10. Then ghost or ask them how it feels to be scammed. So satisfying.
    You see this on reddit too? LOL.

  8. #19052

    Best advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her a while back. Things were looking promising, then she asked for a deposit. No thanks.
    I won't even take credit for this idea, because its so brilliant, it deserves to be out there more. Agree to send a deposit then get their Cash App. Tell them that you're going to send them a $10 "test" first, to go ahead and accept it to see if it works. They'll eagerly agree. Then send a REQUEST for $10 and wait. So far, about 1 in 5 have simply accepted the request (thinking they are confirming something) and sent ME $10. Then ghost or ask them how it feels to be scammed. So satisfying.

  9. #19051

    Scammer

    I messaged her a while back. Things were looking promising, then she asked for a deposit. No thanks.

  10. #19050

  11. #19049

    Info request

    I'll be traveling through a couple cities next week and was hoping to gain some insight. Does anyone have any recommendations of providers that offer doubles? Would prefer GFE providers and no non BBW if possible. Haven't really seen a lot of options on any of the ad sites. Any and all recommendations appreciated.

  12. #19048

    It's Amazing How These Ladies Work In Multiple States Simultaneously!

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/95012194

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/95047029

    I saw their ads running at the same time in multiple states. They both are prepay scams. Does anyone fall for their tricks?

  13. #19047

    Bianca Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Cannot find any reviews on this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/91785015.

    Experiences?
    I saw her Late August and posted about it. She changed names slightly, but same Girl. You can read old post but No-Go for me. Big Time User, She was half out of it on my Visit. I've not repeated personally. If you can't find post DM me.

    Tall, Thin and beautiful from afar, but far from beautiful up close. Messed up teeth and slight bruising. If cleaned up she would be super nice. Good Luck!

    86th and Mich area.

  14. #19046
    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    I don't even need one hand to count how many times I've had an enthusiastic black girl. Wait, I take that back. That skinny gal who split time between Bloomington, Indy and sometimes Evansville. Wonder what happened to her?
    Ava was her name. Yeah she vanished. I texted her a while back and she responded that she wasn't in town but haven't heard or sen anything about her since.

  15. #19045

    Latinas & BBFS

    Anyone of of any Latinas? Haven't seen any, I remember Heidi but she only saw older men. Also does anyone know any providers that provide BBFS, besides sugar? If so can you PM me please?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape