Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 1208 1708 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20207

    Malya / Barbie

    Has posts on 3 sites that I located with different names / numbers:

    Here's one:

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2908986

    Report from anyone who has seen her?

  2. #20206

    Alexxxa Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    The number on that post isn't remotely close to Alexxxas. Hers ends in 7043.
    At the time I posted my response that was the number in the ad, so it's been changed since then.

    Looked up Alexxa by name and found 3 different phone numbers for her within last 6 months. In my opinion, main reason they do that is to prevent finding bad reviews.

  3. #20205

    Planning to Meet her Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz;6166649[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/95203382[/URL]

    When the door opened up I realized she is not the woman in the pics. I had visit her probably a month ago.

    She's not a bad looking woman at all, but those are not her pics, very similar but not hers. She could post her own pictures and get similar results but you know how it is.

    She was excited to see me and I knew I was in for a pretty good session so what the hell. She is blonde, long legs, big boobs, and nice round booty. GFE, cg, doggy, titty fuck, no rush at all, takes instructions very well, English okay. Nice hotel location 200 hhr.
    Hopefully it would be Good One!! I like Latinas Very Much!!

  4. #20204

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    Message me.
    She seems like a sweet girl from what everyone has mentioned here so looks like a keeper for sure. Would be kind enough to share her number?

  5. #20203

    Any SM's visited this one?

    I have been out of the country for several weeks. So, if I missed a report on her I apologize. So have any of you SM's had the pleasure of meeting this one? Thanks for any info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vjKRx8.jpg‎  

  6. #20202

    Kam

    Anyone got any reviews on Kam.

    https://tryst.link/massage/kam-delight

  7. #20201
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Incall in Durham, can't find post.

    Anyone know her?
    Never seen her ad before but I'd love to find out more.

  8. #20200

    I personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by YaleForks  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kourtney 2 or 3 weeks ago and she was a mess, obviously nodding out and her friend named "Hotdog" knocked on the door and she ran him off. I noped out of there real quick, demons galore. This was my first time seeing someone on the lower end of the price scale and it is not for me.
    Did not see A: Any hard evidence of drug use B: A Pimp or C: any signs of demons excepting the location. The parts of her I saw were clean but I did not partake of any activities down south so I cannot comment on that.

    The lower end of the price scale is there for a reason. Quick Blow and Go meetings such as it is. Any sign of shooting up, pimp or hygiene issues and I will bail on a $60 dollar girl just like I would a $200 girl.

  9. #20199

    Really would like this one to be real

    But it is a fake.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...semen/50445740

    That's Ava Adore from OF.

  10. #20198

    Just left this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/95203382

    When the door opened up I realized she is not the woman in the pics. I had visit her probably a month ago.

    She's not a bad looking woman at all, but those are not her pics, very similar but not hers. She could post her own pictures and get similar results but you know how it is.

    She was excited to see me and I knew I was in for a pretty good session so what the hell. She is blonde, long legs, big boobs, and nice round booty. GFE, cg, doggy, titty fuck, no rush at all, takes instructions very well, English okay. Nice hotel location 200 hhr.

  11. #20197

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently as well. Hung her head over the arm of the couch and fucked her throat and pulled her nipples, some gagging but no complaints at all. Gave her a cum facial, again no complaints. Some demons present, so be aware.
    Saw her last week but performance was mediocre. She seemed high and could not take instructions well. She was way better few years back. Did a QV but with limited positions due to her injury. I won't be repeating again.

  12. #20196

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    When she opened the door the pictures are accurate of her. She took directions very well through the process but she did some things to me that have never been done. She loves sucking balls and rimming with a passion. I could not stop moaning to save my life, LOL. She had my legs up in the air and I just grabbed the back of her head and she was going at it. She is a absolute pro so have your hygiene straight down there. Mish, doggy, cg and probably more on menu. Little english but she understands well. No rush, GFE, I must repeat!!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/94573414
    Dm me rates and location please!

  13. #20195

    Anyone know her?

    Incall in Durham, can't find post.

    Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1665575750088.jpg‎  

  14. #20194
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Last time visited was high on drugs and looked like was forced into a session by her pimp did not want to partake.

    Highly suggest stay away from low end girls and pimps like these.
    yeah she was so high, I pretty much ran out the door

  15. #20193
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious22  [View Original Post]
    She's sexy, but what's up with the bumps on her left ass cheek? Not tryin to be rude, but did you notice those in person?
    I did not at all, enjoyed the view tremendously.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape