Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 30814
-
10-12-22 23:03 #20209Senior Member

Posts: 1301It's been my experience that more money only yields a better experience if you're looking for certain things. Personally I care more about being pleased sexually than a provider being young and having a super tight body. Physical attraction is important but I'll take the dowdy chick who sucks my dick like it's filled with oxygen and she's drowning over the model perfect one that just lays there. While I've struggled to find many who'll take 100-120 I see far less providers these days because it's generally not worth the dollars when there are better way to spend the coin.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 21:55 #20208Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa
Message me. Your in box is full.
Originally Posted by Goldenmagic
[View Original Post]
Last edited by MuchTwoMuch; 10-12-22 at 21:58. Reason: Add more text
-
10-12-22 20:15 #20207Regular Member

Posts: 8Malya / Barbie
Has posts on 3 sites that I located with different names / numbers:
Here's one:
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2908986
Report from anyone who has seen her?
-
10-12-22 19:48 #20206Regular Member

Posts: 8Alexxxa Nicole
At the time I posted my response that was the number in the ad, so it's been changed since then.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
Looked up Alexxa by name and found 3 different phone numbers for her within last 6 months. In my opinion, main reason they do that is to prevent finding bad reviews.
-
10-12-22 19:36 #20205Regular Member

Posts: 25Planning to Meet her Today.
Hopefully it would be Good One!! I like Latinas Very Much!!
Originally Posted by Lobloz;6166649[URL
-
10-12-22 18:46 #20204Regular Member

Posts: 14Noa
She seems like a sweet girl from what everyone has mentioned here so looks like a keeper for sure. Would be kind enough to share her number?
Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 16:16 #20203Senior Member

Posts: 329Any SM's visited this one?
I have been out of the country for several weeks. So, if I missed a report on her I apologize. So have any of you SM's had the pleasure of meeting this one? Thanks for any info.
-
10-12-22 15:36 #20202Senior Member

Posts: 247Kam
Anyone got any reviews on Kam.
https://tryst.link/massage/kam-delight
-
10-12-22 15:26 #20201Senior Member

Posts: 28Never seen her ad before but I'd love to find out more.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 14:31 #20200Senior Member

Posts: 276I personally.
Did not see A: Any hard evidence of drug use B: A Pimp or C: any signs of demons excepting the location. The parts of her I saw were clean but I did not partake of any activities down south so I cannot comment on that.
Originally Posted by YaleForks
[View Original Post]
The lower end of the price scale is there for a reason. Quick Blow and Go meetings such as it is. Any sign of shooting up, pimp or hygiene issues and I will bail on a $60 dollar girl just like I would a $200 girl.
-
10-12-22 14:16 #20199Senior Member

Posts: 276Really would like this one to be real
But it is a fake.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...semen/50445740
That's Ava Adore from OF.
-
10-12-22 14:12 #20198Senior Member

Posts: 48Just left this one
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/95203382
When the door opened up I realized she is not the woman in the pics. I had visit her probably a month ago.
She's not a bad looking woman at all, but those are not her pics, very similar but not hers. She could post her own pictures and get similar results but you know how it is.
She was excited to see me and I knew I was in for a pretty good session so what the hell. She is blonde, long legs, big boobs, and nice round booty. GFE, cg, doggy, titty fuck, no rush at all, takes instructions very well, English okay. Nice hotel location 200 hhr.
-
10-12-22 13:34 #20197Regular Member

Posts: 14Dallas
Saw her last week but performance was mediocre. She seemed high and could not take instructions well. She was way better few years back. Did a QV but with limited positions due to her injury. I won't be repeating again.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 13:18 #20196Senior Member

Posts: 247Dm
Dm me rates and location please!
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 08:04 #20195Senior Member

Posts: 129Anyone know her?
Incall in Durham, can't find post.
Anyone know her?










Reply With Quote





