Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 30806
-
10-12-22 13:18 #20186Senior Member

Posts: 247Dm
Dm me rates and location please!
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 08:04 #20185Senior Member

Posts: 129Anyone know her?
Incall in Durham, can't find post.
Anyone know her?
-
10-11-22 20:59 #20184Regular Member

Posts: 22yeah she was so high, I pretty much ran out the door
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 20:54 #20183Regular Member

Posts: 22I did not at all, enjoyed the view tremendously.
Originally Posted by Curious22
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 20:52 #20182Regular Member

Posts: 22I have seen her, pictures spot on, looks like an Instagram thirst trap. Everything covered no GFE $$ HR.
Originally Posted by Curious22
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 20:25 #20181Senior Member

Posts: 70Italy / Giovanna Capri
Does anyone have any info or experience with her? I like her shape.
https://www.twitter.com/ItalyCapriii
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9449034.htm?cat=26
-
10-11-22 19:52 #20180Senior Member

Posts: 70Did you notice?
She's sexy, but what's up with the bumps on her left ass cheek? Not tryin to be rude, but did you notice those in person?
Originally Posted by YaleForks
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 18:49 #20179Senior Member

Posts: 238She has definitely gained weight and has a huge ass! Can definitely hold a good conversation. True that you can't set up anything in advance not even 30 min ahead most of the time. Have been on my way and still get ghosted in the parking lot. I'm not sure she is 100 percent clean maybe cleaner than she use to be maybe. Did I mention that ass is huge?
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 18:12 #20178Senior Member

Posts: 115Info
Message me.
Originally Posted by Sexismylove
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 18:04 #20177Senior Member

Posts: 122Holly?
I ran across a review on Non AMP Massages mentioning Holly. Searched for contact info but only came up with this " pollyhumdinger@hotmail.com. " and it does not work. Anyone who can help out? PM is fine.
-
10-11-22 17:35 #20176Banned Member

Posts: 719Its is forbidden to post phone numbers.
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 17:33 #20175Banned Member

Posts: 719The number on that post isn't remotely close to Alexxxas. Hers ends in 7043.
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 17:31 #20174Banned Member

Posts: 719For you information Mr Smartiebritches, she is 4 months clean and has gained some weight. She's not the beanpole of yesterday.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 17:28 #20173Banned Member

Posts: 719Persistence. I saw her last Saturday and was very happy when I left. If you can hook up with her I highly recommend it.
Originally Posted by PennyWhistle
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 17:01 #20172Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks
Very much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





