Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 709 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 759 809 1209 1709 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20185

    Anyone know her?

    Incall in Durham, can't find post.

    Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1665575750088.jpg‎  

  2. #20184
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Last time visited was high on drugs and looked like was forced into a session by her pimp did not want to partake.

    Highly suggest stay away from low end girls and pimps like these.
    yeah she was so high, I pretty much ran out the door

  3. #20183
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious22  [View Original Post]
    She's sexy, but what's up with the bumps on her left ass cheek? Not tryin to be rude, but did you notice those in person?
    I did not at all, enjoyed the view tremendously.

  4. #20182
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info or experience with her? I like her shape.

    https://www.twitter.com/ItalyCapriii

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9449034.htm?cat=26
    I have seen her, pictures spot on, looks like an Instagram thirst trap. Everything covered no GFE $$ HR.

  5. #20181

    Italy / Giovanna Capri

    Does anyone have any info or experience with her? I like her shape.

    https://www.twitter.com/ItalyCapriii

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9449034.htm?cat=26

  6. #20180

    Did you notice?

    Quote Originally Posted by YaleForks  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cammy at a decent hotel near Crabtree last month. Pictures are 100 percent her. Bombshell body, smooth and good smelling. I asked her to leave her hair curly and were some heels which she obliged too. Everything covered, great BJ skills, cg, reverse cg, doggy and more CBJ with lots of eye contact before blowing in the bag. Non rushed and very pretty would repeat when back in town. Very good looking as well and can take a pounding.

    $$. 5 hhr.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Maryl...re/cammiwhammy
    She's sexy, but what's up with the bumps on her left ass cheek? Not tryin to be rude, but did you notice those in person?

  7. #20179
    She has definitely gained weight and has a huge ass! Can definitely hold a good conversation. True that you can't set up anything in advance not even 30 min ahead most of the time. Have been on my way and still get ghosted in the parking lot. I'm not sure she is 100 percent clean maybe cleaner than she use to be maybe. Did I mention that ass is huge?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    For you information Mr Smartiebritches, she is 4 months clean and has gained some weight. She's not the beanpole of yesterday.

  8. #20178

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexismylove  [View Original Post]
    "Can you send me info too please."
    Message me.

  9. #20177

    Holly?

    I ran across a review on Non AMP Massages mentioning Holly. Searched for contact info but only came up with this " pollyhumdinger@hotmail.com. " and it does not work. Anyone who can help out? PM is fine.

  10. #20176
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Many times when I click on links such as the one in this post, the ads are removed, so can everyone start posting phone numbers instead?
    Its is forbidden to post phone numbers.

  11. #20175
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy  [View Original Post]
    I googled her # and in sumosearch and her ads are there except one of the last images is an ad with the same phone# but for a fat chick named Molly, so I suggest staying away. So guys, first google phone#'s and do this step first.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...londe/41716913
    The number on that post isn't remotely close to Alexxxas. Hers ends in 7043.

  12. #20174
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    She's a junkie. You're wasting your time trying to schedule anything days in advance with this kind of provider. In fact, consider yourself lucky if you don't get ghosted and left sitting in the parking lot 20 minutes after setting up something with her.
    For you information Mr Smartiebritches, she is 4 months clean and has gained some weight. She's not the beanpole of yesterday.

  13. #20173
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyWhistle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a trick to getting ahold of her? I've reached out a few times trying to make plans for an upcoming trip back to the are / D area & I get crickets. I see she's started posting a new (newish?) number on her ads & that's the one I'm using. Any help making contact would be greatly appreciated.

    TIA.

    This ad has what I'm assuming is the current number:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/671214489005
    Persistence. I saw her last Saturday and was very happy when I left. If you can hook up with her I highly recommend it.

  14. #20172

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    So, I saw Phoenix a few weeks ago. Was overall good time, unloaded all over her chest and face. Then she picks up a towel off the floor, quick wipe and got dressed. Passed the next guy as I was leaving. Tried to schedule again, but this time asked her to get a shower, and was told "I already had my shower today, you coming or not?

    Don't think I need to say any more on this. Phoenix just wants to get as many in and out as possible, and has obvious demons. So, take this for what its worth.

    Be safe.
    Very much appreciated.

  15. #20171

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape