Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 736 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 786 836 1236 1736 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19780

    Sites

    Which is best site to find authentic ads for the Raleigh area. These site are becoming more fake and snapchat money pits.

  2. #19779
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Yes! Thats her. Thanks. I remember seeing it and immediately being weirded out / flipping her over for some doggie, so, guess it could have been a harley quinn tat, LOL. Now to search the ads to track down a #.
    Here she is.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...nniee/42551710

  3. #19778

  4. #19777

    Nikkie

    Great review! Is she true to the pics age and looks wise?

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    After some of the recent reports on Nikki, decided to text her one day last week and got a pretty quick reply back. She was about 15 minutes from where I live in Durham so decided to take up the chance to see her and check her out myself. She was pretty active over the phone, giving her apt location and updating me about her getting ready during the drive over. I was pretty happy with that. Once I had parked she actually gave me her apt number and said the door is unlocked and I can come in and wait for her, she's in the shower. I don't really feel comfortable since I usually meet these providers at a hotel and this was an apt and I wasn't sure if someone else was in there, so decided to wait in the car until she was ready. This took quite a long time, almost 20 minutes of her - "almost ready, just 5 more minutes" shenanigans. I was almost done with waiting when she was finally like I'm ready come on in, and in I stepped in her apt. Let me tell you it was a huge mess with stuff all over the place in her living room and bedroom and a huge dog which was thankfully caged during my visit. There was literally a clear path from the front door to her room and the rest was all junk everywhere.

    She came out in a nice lingerie from the bathroom, there were candles for a nice ambience and she turned on some music. Asked if I wanted a lap dance and I wasn't going to say no to that. She started grinding on top of me giving me access to her body and her tits and ass are really soft and nice. Got me in a nice mood and took her clothes off and she's a wild one. Her nature reminded me of Vicky where she just wanted to do something, really aggressively.

  5. #19776
    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    Any body dreamed of this one that can report back. Seems the other 3 that were here 1-2 weeks ago have moved on. Hoping Marisol is the next group.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92048363

    Any news of other new Hispanics?

    Cheers.
    The ad lists Shaub Dr, which is the same area the others have been staying. My guess is she's legit. Let us know how it goes if you toftt.

  6. #19775

    Marisol??

    Any body dreamed of this one that can report back. Seems the other 3 that were here 1-2 weeks ago have moved on. Hoping Marisol is the next group.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92048363

    Any news of other new Hispanics?

    Cheers.

  7. #19774

    Aubrey J back?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92038839

    Ad claiming to be Aubrey J who came through a few times a year or two ago, she was a great dream then, would love to confirm it's her again, but the one comment on listcrawer calls it a fake.

  8. #19773

    I love fun

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/972946069179

    Anyone have anything to share about this person?

    I searched the numbers and image and shows Dunn, Raleigh, Henderson, Jacksonville for locations. She moves around or is fake.

  9. #19772

    Anyone seen

    Stumbled across this ad, anyone had the pleasure?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/219326192805

  10. #19771

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    That's really good to hear; she was my go-to way back when. Will give her a call. She was so fun back in the day and took a COF like a damn champ.
    Saw her recently as well. Hung her head over the arm of the couch and fucked her throat and pulled her nipples, some gagging but no complaints at all. Gave her a cum facial, again no complaints. Some demons present, so be aware.

  11. #19770

    Phoenix

    Saw Phoenix last week (the one who's been talked about recently on here). Had a really good time with her. Was in a decent hotel in downtown Raleigh. Some people have mentioned a pump being present but I didn't see anyone on my visit. Went for a QV BBBJ for $110 and I think it was well worth it. She was super nice, body is solid and her service was great. Took direction well, asked if I liked it fast or slow and made sure I was enjoying myself. Although I only paid for QV I ended up there for like a half hour because she edged me a few times which was great.

    She's a nice lady and I will likely repeat again.

  12. #19769

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by RedEagle19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone spent time with Windy Whispers? https://bdsm.eros.com/carolinas/file...16.htm?cat=213.
    I'm also interested in hearing any info on Windy Whispers if anybody has seen her. Wondering specifically if she makes you cum during the session specifically. Lot of Domme's don't do that but some do, and I need that in my sessions.

  13. #19768

    Olivia back from her extended vacation?

    Saw her post yesterday afternoon, but when I tried to get details last night and this morning, STG is down. Anyone else having trouble accessing?

    Wondering if anyone has visited since her return, and if she is sporting any new ankle jewelry.

    Thanks,

    Gibbs.

  14. #19767
    Quote Originally Posted by JExplorer420  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to share a little info on the providers I've dreamt of. (From worst to best) Long post.

    1) Trina.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/608523533675

    I feel like I lucked up and dodged a bullet. I was already aware from her reviews that she was a little loco but I said fuck it. So I hit her up and she reply's super fast. I get her rates and location. I get to her place and there were a bunch of sketchy looking people outside. One guy even asked if I had any drugs to sell. I wait for a text back for about 5 minutes and leave. She just straight ghosted me.

    2) Jenny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/91054329

    This one pissed me off. So I hit her up for a BBBJ and she quoted 80. I thought that was steep anyway but I said fuck it again. Let's just say she definitely knows how to take pics. She knows her angles and her poses bc when she greeted me at the door, I wasn't impressed. Anyway, we chat a little and I remind her what I wanted. She try's to upcharge another 20 and I wasn't having it. So we finally agree on the 80 and we start the deed. 30 seconds in she starts complaining about my smell. * I showered before I came here what you mean. By this time my dick is soft. Got fed up took my L and left.

    3) Kourtney.
    I did a review a while back on Kourtney and busted on her face while she was on her knees in front of me.

  15. #19766

    Nikki sounds fun

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    After some of the recent reports on Nikki, decided to text her one day last week and got a pretty quick reply back. She was about 15 minutes from where I live in Durham so decided to take up the chance to see her and check her out myself. She was pretty active over the phone, giving her apt location and updating me about her getting ready during the drive over. I was pretty happy with that. Once I had parked she actually gave me her apt number and said the door is unlocked and I can come in and wait for her, she's in the shower. I don't really feel comfortable since I usually meet these providers at a hotel and this was an apt and I wasn't sure if someone else was in there, so decided to wait in the car until she was ready. This took quite a long time, almost 20 minutes of her - "almost ready, just 5 more minutes" shenanigans. I was almost done with waiting when she was finally like I'm ready come on in, and in I stepped in her apt. Let me tell you it was a huge mess with stuff all over the place in her living room and bedroom and a huge dog which was thankfully caged during my visit. There was literally a clear path from the front door to her room and the rest was all junk everywhere.

    She came out in a nice lingerie from the bathroom, there were candles for a nice ambience and she turned on some music. Asked if I wanted a lap dance and I wasn't going to say no to that. She started grinding on top of me giving me access to her body and her tits and ass are really soft and nice. Got me in a nice mood and took her clothes off and she's a wild one. Her nature reminded me of Vicky where she just wanted to do something, really aggressively. Like I asked her to blow me and she started blowing really hard and fast. I asked her to deep-throat and she literally started to choke herself on my dick. I enjoyed it a lot, but maybe it was just a tad bit too aggressive for me. Decided to first just go for a BBBJ / CIM but her aggressive method wasn't really doing it for me so decided to fuck her. She asked me where I wanted to cum and I was like inside of you. She then asked me if I wanted to put a condom on, which suggests to me that BBFS might be on the table although I don't do that. I said and she covered me up and I fucker her in missionary where she was doing a lot of moans / dirty talks with me. Couldn't last too long and came in the bag. All in all a great gal, very enthusiastic and willing to please but a little too aggressive.

    Paid her 100 for hhr.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/316817330389
    And I dreamt of having an appointment setup for later that day and I never heard back. This was two days ago, and still haven't heard anything. What can you do?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape