Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 6969
-
09-30-22 23:04 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 1531Rachel
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
If you meet up with this girl, use your big head instead of your little head like I did. I didn't take the value of the previous posts to heart. I only saw this pics and all the ones she kept sending me in snap. First flag. She said she lives in Wallingford, but when I ask where to pick her up, she says at her apt in Windsor.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
I said I was 30 min away. She changed meeting spots a couple times but just across the street from each other. She started calling me on snap every 2 min to see how close I was. (Why didn't I turn around) I get there. She starts asking if I'm like Ted Bundy and going to kill her. I took it as a joke until she asked multiple tomes (around 15 no joke). We drive off, and she says she's freaked by the neighborhood. We drive away and she talks and talks and repeated the same things. Personal issues, self identity issues, locked out of her phone, jealous over sibling successes, and on and on. She starts to cry at one point. Said maybe we should turn around and she said no bc she wants to be a "bad girl" for once. Said she hadn't had sex in like 5 mo (seriously? I thought others met her).
Get to the hotel and into the room. She walks into the bathroom and then re-emerges wearing a sexy black garter and stockings. Holy shit she's hott. I forgot everything that happened up to that point. Asked me how she looked. Amazing. Then she started talking again. Pushed her on the bed and she shut up. Bra off. Panties and garter off. Got down to biz. Dfk, nipple play, daty and she had her hands all over my head. Switched to BBBJ. Average. But she went down to gag a couple times. Told me we can't go further without the cover. Covered up and went to town on her. Various positions mosh, k9, cg, etc. A good 45 min went by and blew in the bag.
We cleaned up. And I knew it was too good to be true. She said it was a mistake. She felt like a *****. She said I'm cute and she fell in love with me. WTF. Just said let's go. Went back to drop her off since I was short on time. All the way back she kept saying she's in love with me mixed with her repeated stories from before. Then a couple exits away, she says that I have serious problems. That she has a psych degree and she just knows and says I need counseling. We get to her spot, she says she loves me then starts to cry when she gets out.
Thought that was it. Then she snaps me all a bunch how she misses me and loves me and that we should go to the trampoline park tonight (I just left). Later she asks to came over to my place. Then she flips. Saying I have problems and used her and blah blah blah. Block.
Do yourself a favor. Don't bother with this one unless this is the craziness you crave in your life. No signs of demons but definitely deep mental health issues here.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-cd16905a5936
-
09-30-22 21:39 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 480Another scammer, will ask you to book a Hotel and then ask for money for uber stay away.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-9606e4144839
-
09-30-22 21:36 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 480My apologies.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-751c2b32ed2c
-
09-30-22 17:05 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 856Mailbox
You dropped link to your mailbox, not her profile. Common mistake.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 16:40 #4475Senior Member

Posts: 2109Charlie
I know her in real life. She's been around forever and I've never met up with her in this way for a reason. Never felt like she was above board. Cute enough though. That picture is a true reflection of how she looks. Occasionally when she's hard up you can actually meet her.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 16:20 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 480Cashapp scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-3940c929f014
-
09-30-22 11:07 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 1041Charlie
Goes by Charlie. Another fake 'cashapp for gas' fake.
SOB story about sick dog, need money to get meds for dog. Want to meet right away, didn't even discuss time, location, or ppm. But need cashapp for gas money.
Told her to go fuck her dog then I'll cashapp her, guessed she didn't like that and blocked me.
-
09-29-22 21:25 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 626Yep. Online and cashapp. See you later!
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 17:05 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 1041Nydior
Online only, no sex, no in person meeting. Time waster. Ohh, and she's 22 not 32.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-1e664c215a06
-
09-29-22 16:54 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 1041Alana
Goes by Alana.
She's a $1 k baby if you're a baller. She's not worth even half that in my book.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-df31a10b8c55
-
09-29-22 16:53 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 1041Not at all. I actually texted with her (or maybe him) and can confirm it's the usual online / cashapp fake profile.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
The odd area code is a clear give away to tread cautiously.
-
09-29-22 12:34 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 626Area codes
That could be another tip off. Odd area codes don't bother me that much. I have had local sugar babies with Texas and Rhode Island area codes. I have had contact with Ohio girls whose identity I was able to verify. 973 is Newark. The way I look at it, if I can get with a Smith student with from Austin, TX, it is very possible that a jersey girl relocated.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
I mean: I live in one state and my cell and my burner have different area codes than the state I live in. Ive had 5 longer term SB over the past 5 or so years: 860, 413, 203, 512, and 410.
I just don't like done of the wording in her profile and the "seeking" tags were a bit odd.
I’m not trying to be argumentative with you, because I appreciate your wisdom. I’m just saying, the area code thing (by itself) doesn’t bother me too much.
-
09-29-22 12:04 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 1041Online only, waste of time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-2421b7858a90
-
09-29-22 10:12 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 1041First one is def fake. 973 area code.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 07:48 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 626Both a little fishy
Between some of the wording and what the girls are "seeking," I find both to be a little suspect. I've seen more obvious, and maybe they're aren't scams, but I do have my suspicions.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-ebb585bceffb
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-b42e50fc30ac
I think the second one may have removed a “platonic” tag in the last 24 hours.









Reply With Quote





