Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4475

    Charlie

    I know her in real life. She's been around forever and I've never met up with her in this way for a reason. Never felt like she was above board. Cute enough though. That picture is a true reflection of how she looks. Occasionally when she's hard up you can actually meet her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Charlie. Another fake 'cashapp for gas' fake.

    SOB story about sick dog, need money to get meds for dog. Want to meet right away, didn't even discuss time, location, or ppm. But need cashapp for gas money.

    Told her to go fuck her dog then I'll cashapp her, guessed she didn't like that and blocked me.

  2. #4474

  3. #4473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Charlie

    Goes by Charlie. Another fake 'cashapp for gas' fake.

    SOB story about sick dog, need money to get meds for dog. Want to meet right away, didn't even discuss time, location, or ppm. But need cashapp for gas money.

    Told her to go fuck her dog then I'll cashapp her, guessed she didn't like that and blocked me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fakebaby.jpg‎  

  4. #4472
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Not at all. I actually texted with her (or maybe him) and can confirm it's the usual online / cashapp fake profile.

    The odd area code is a clear give away to tread cautiously.
    Yep. Online and cashapp. See you later!

  5. #4471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Nydior

    Online only, no sex, no in person meeting. Time waster. Ohh, and she's 22 not 32.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-1e664c215a06

  6. #4470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Alana

    Goes by Alana.

    She's a $1 k baby if you're a baller. She's not worth even half that in my book.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-df31a10b8c55

  7. #4469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Im not trying to be argumentative with you, because I appreciate your wisdom. Im just saying, the area code thing (by itself) doesnt bother me too much.
    Not at all. I actually texted with her (or maybe him) and can confirm it's the usual online / cashapp fake profile.

    The odd area code is a clear give away to tread cautiously.

  8. #4468

    Area codes

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    First one is def fake. 973 area code.
    That could be another tip off. Odd area codes don't bother me that much. I have had local sugar babies with Texas and Rhode Island area codes. I have had contact with Ohio girls whose identity I was able to verify. 973 is Newark. The way I look at it, if I can get with a Smith student with from Austin, TX, it is very possible that a jersey girl relocated.

    I mean: I live in one state and my cell and my burner have different area codes than the state I live in. Ive had 5 longer term SB over the past 5 or so years: 860, 413, 203, 512, and 410.

    I just don't like done of the wording in her profile and the "seeking" tags were a bit odd.

    I’m not trying to be argumentative with you, because I appreciate your wisdom. I’m just saying, the area code thing (by itself) doesn’t bother me too much.

  9. #4467

  10. #4466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Between some of the wording and what the girls are "seeking," I find both to be a little suspect. I've seen more obvious, and maybe they're aren't scams, but I do have my suspicions.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-ebb585bceffb

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-b42e50fc30ac

    I think the second one may have removed a platonic tag in the last 24 hours.
    First one is def fake. 973 area code.

  11. #4465

    Both a little fishy

    Between some of the wording and what the girls are "seeking," I find both to be a little suspect. I've seen more obvious, and maybe they're aren't scams, but I do have my suspicions.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-ebb585bceffb

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-b42e50fc30ac

    I think the second one may have removed a “platonic” tag in the last 24 hours.

  12. #4464
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    These days, I would NOT trust any company providing this service. There have been too many data breaches for people, companies, cloud services, and government agencies. It's bad enough that android (google) and ios (apple) can track and store our location history. I have no faith in big tech since I (we) are the product with our personal info for sale. I'll stick with anonymous (cash) debit cards. In me I trust! LOL.

    Breaches so far, this year for each day!: https://tech.co/news/data-breaches-2022-so-far

    BMD.
    Just reading about all the data breaches in that link is depressing. Always better to be safe than sorry.

  13. #4463

    Breaches in Heat!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever try MaskMe (by abine) or similar? I've seen the chatter about using Vanilla cards for SA and such in the past. MaskMe used to be a site, in my interpretation, that generates an alias card that masks your own credit card. You can choose your own name, so when you enter details for transactions online you would use the alias and the charge would filter through MaskMe onto your masked CC. They also have options to mask email addresses and phone numbers.

    https://www.abine.com/
    These days, I would NOT trust any company providing this service. There have been too many data breaches for people, companies, cloud services, and government agencies. It's bad enough that android (google) and ios (apple) can track and store our location history. I have no faith in big tech since I (we) are the product with our personal info for sale. I'll stick with anonymous (cash) debit cards. In me I trust! LOL.

    Breaches so far, this year for each day!: https://tech.co/news/data-breaches-2022-so-far

    BMD.

  14. #4462

    MaskMe or similar

    Anyone ever try MaskMe (by abine) or similar? I've seen the chatter about using Vanilla cards for SA and such in the past. MaskMe used to be a site, in my interpretation, that generates an alias card that masks your own credit card. You can choose your own name, so when you enter details for transactions online you would use the alias and the charge would filter through MaskMe onto your masked CC. They also have options to mask email addresses and phone numbers.

    https://www.abine.com/

  15. #4461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    I never understand what difference saving something like $35 makes in determining whether subscribing to a service that is full of fakes, time wasters, women looking to have drinks, dinner and coffee dates before asking you to spend $400 to fuck them in a room you are paying for should make. Frankly that type of website isn't worth $10 let alone $109 a month. IOW does dropping the price make all the time wasting bullshit involved suddenly make it a game changer? Now if the $109 price came with a personal Admin who would screen out all the time wasting fakes and bullshitter wannabe escorts and presented me with a list of reasonably priced ready to fuck prospects, I would gladly pay the $109 a month. But that's just me.
    1 - You have any other better options? SB got way more fakes / scam profiles than SA. WYP is a shitty site, same as SB where you pay to msg. And no, I don't fuck Escorts or Streetwalkers. And I can't pick up girls at the clubs, mall, or restaurants like the single dudes.

    2 - Many guys prefer to use $100 prepaid card, so a $35 or even $20 discount will bring the amount under $100.

    3 - That damn $35 that I just saved will buy me Expresso for a week LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape