Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 6966
-
09-30-22 17:05 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 856Mailbox
You dropped link to your mailbox, not her profile. Common mistake.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 16:40 #4475Senior Member

Posts: 2109Charlie
I know her in real life. She's been around forever and I've never met up with her in this way for a reason. Never felt like she was above board. Cute enough though. That picture is a true reflection of how she looks. Occasionally when she's hard up you can actually meet her.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 16:20 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 480Cashapp scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-3940c929f014
-
09-30-22 11:07 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 1041Charlie
Goes by Charlie. Another fake 'cashapp for gas' fake.
SOB story about sick dog, need money to get meds for dog. Want to meet right away, didn't even discuss time, location, or ppm. But need cashapp for gas money.
Told her to go fuck her dog then I'll cashapp her, guessed she didn't like that and blocked me.
-
09-29-22 21:25 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 626Yep. Online and cashapp. See you later!
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 17:05 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 1041Nydior
Online only, no sex, no in person meeting. Time waster. Ohh, and she's 22 not 32.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-1e664c215a06
-
09-29-22 16:54 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 1041Alana
Goes by Alana.
She's a $1 k baby if you're a baller. She's not worth even half that in my book.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-df31a10b8c55
-
09-29-22 16:53 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 1041Not at all. I actually texted with her (or maybe him) and can confirm it's the usual online / cashapp fake profile.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
The odd area code is a clear give away to tread cautiously.
-
09-29-22 12:34 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 626Area codes
That could be another tip off. Odd area codes don't bother me that much. I have had local sugar babies with Texas and Rhode Island area codes. I have had contact with Ohio girls whose identity I was able to verify. 973 is Newark. The way I look at it, if I can get with a Smith student with from Austin, TX, it is very possible that a jersey girl relocated.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
I mean: I live in one state and my cell and my burner have different area codes than the state I live in. Ive had 5 longer term SB over the past 5 or so years: 860, 413, 203, 512, and 410.
I just don't like done of the wording in her profile and the "seeking" tags were a bit odd.
I’m not trying to be argumentative with you, because I appreciate your wisdom. I’m just saying, the area code thing (by itself) doesn’t bother me too much.
-
09-29-22 12:04 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 1041Online only, waste of time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-2421b7858a90
-
09-29-22 10:12 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 1041First one is def fake. 973 area code.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 07:48 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 626Both a little fishy
Between some of the wording and what the girls are "seeking," I find both to be a little suspect. I've seen more obvious, and maybe they're aren't scams, but I do have my suspicions.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-ebb585bceffb
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-b42e50fc30ac
I think the second one may have removed a “platonic” tag in the last 24 hours.
-
09-26-22 10:19 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 54Just reading about all the data breaches in that link is depressing. Always better to be safe than sorry.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 17:12 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 5229Breaches in Heat!
These days, I would NOT trust any company providing this service. There have been too many data breaches for people, companies, cloud services, and government agencies. It's bad enough that android (google) and ios (apple) can track and store our location history. I have no faith in big tech since I (we) are the product with our personal info for sale. I'll stick with anonymous (cash) debit cards. In me I trust! LOL.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Breaches so far, this year for each day!: https://tech.co/news/data-breaches-2022-so-far
BMD.
-
09-25-22 15:47 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 1531MaskMe or similar
Anyone ever try MaskMe (by abine) or similar? I've seen the chatter about using Vanilla cards for SA and such in the past. MaskMe used to be a site, in my interpretation, that generates an alias card that masks your own credit card. You can choose your own name, so when you enter details for transactions online you would use the alias and the charge would filter through MaskMe onto your masked CC. They also have options to mask email addresses and phone numbers.
https://www.abine.com/









Reply With Quote




