Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 13068
-
09-23-22 08:04 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 972That may seem high, but there aren't many places in Burbank, so limited market pressures.
Originally Posted by Bottomend
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 01:08 #7892Banned Member

Posts: 78Confirm
Cialis worked fine for me at first. It really did last up to 36 hours, I can personally vouch for it. But after awhile, it didn't seen ot pack the same 'punch. ' Nowadays I use 50 mg of Viagra, works every time and I can sometimes get further results up to 24 hours afterward. I use one of those Canadian Pharmacies called globalpharmacyplus.com I paid $87 for 40 tablets, good shipping time. The boxes say 'Royal Mail' with a London address, but the results speak for themselves.
Originally Posted by DodgerK
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 21:26 #7891Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks for the info. I was curious if Cialis has the same results.
Originally Posted by Drooo
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 16:55 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 700Hey hey heym we are all sword buddies. Why can't we all just get along. LOL.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 14:24 #7889Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Canard
Someone here states that Mary may be nonbinary. All I know is she is not fuckable. I am only obsessed with ridiculing guys who say she is in her 30's and that she is Helen of troy.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 12:13 #7888Senior Member

Posts: 637Obsessed
You seem obsessed with her gender. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 10:43 #7887Senior Member

Posts: 472Viagra
I usually take 50 mg of blue V at least 30-45 minutes before the deed and it usually does the job, but if I'm feeling tired I take 75 mg to get me to the finish line!
Sometimes afterwards I'll stay hard for 45-90 minutes but I'm not sure I can pop again. I'm not young anymore.
Originally Posted by DodgerK
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 01:27 #7886Senior Member

Posts: 77What mg you take?
Originally Posted by ShunkLeesh
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 01:01 #7885Regular Member

Posts: 21Got a Question
Does the 80 tip get you more than an HE; covered BJ, anything else? I hope yo are not overpaying.
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 20:19 #7884Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 49Sorry forgot link
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../22556130.html
Originally Posted by BigErection
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 14:04 #7883Senior Member

Posts: 61My small dose of Cialis seems to last 2 days, sometimes longer.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 13:33 #7882Senior Member

Posts: 118Cialis
It's actually an effective pre-workout supplement. Athletes even use it. Tadalafil (Cialis) is capable of relaxing blood vessels and increasing blood flow in effect, which enhances overall energy. So to answer your question yes. Viagra (sildenafil) does not provide stamina. But Tadalafil (Cialis) does.
Originally Posted by Stickens
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 11:27 #7881Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 49Ass pounding
I have not tried "Mary" she sounds older.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
Not long ago I met a gal who is reachable thru this ad. Mature but decent 45 yr old works with a mid 20's girl off this post. She sometimes works out of a spa in the city of GuadaLaMirada in the Home Depot center.
Other times she works in a hotel. But she does provide that rarity, fucking in the ass. She actually seems to like it, she moans and she pushed back against me so I can drive it in deeper. The best part is when I cum, I stick my dick deep inside while I cum into the trojan and hold it in. Feels so damn good.
-
09-21-22 03:12 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've found that white girls at AMPs are very paranoid not to get busted and many times they act shy or have a shit attitude.
Originally Posted by SammyGlick
[View Original Post]
That can be front of her trying to figure if your le or just a dude looking for a tug?
Encountered this many times and went back to white girl and she now knows your not le and she opens up to a appealing menu?
But, as always YMMV.
-
09-21-22 01:50 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 65In Oc off 22 fwy and Beach Blvd across Home Depot
Theres a place in OC called VIP Skin Care Day Spa they are open til midnight.
Originally Posted by GileAders
[View Original Post]
121XX Beach Blvd, Stanton, CA 9068X. Try to find their bedpage post for their correct phone # to make an appt. Its an Asian place where the girl enters your room wearing lingerie and fuck me heels. Interesting place not unlike the former Miss Saigon, not quite as good but you must try it while it lasts otherwise you miss out. Remember all those incredible OC places in the past: Bedazzled, Happy Tan, United Chiropractic, Animal Hospital, so many amazing places with incredibly sexy women.













Reply With Quote




