rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 871 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7875
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Mary multiple times and usually it's great. I always have access to all holes. But last time I went she wouldn't let me in the chocolate slide. She said she didn't "prepare " that day so it wasn't open for business. I got BJ and and pounded the puss but I was disappointed I was looking forward to pounding ass. Has. Anybody had this experience or Only me?

    Also what is a good day or time to go see her at the new spot? I don't want to see any other girl but her. Any advice.
    Not just you. I saw another recent report of the back door being locked. She's a senior citizen so maybe problems in the GI track or maybe she's prolapsed. My guess is she did you a favor.

  2. #7874

    Cialis

    Hello Brothers. PM me if anyone is in need of Cialis. 10 mg I have an abundance.

  3. #7873

    Failed At Mary's

    Have seen Mary multiple times and usually it's great. I always have access to all holes. But last time I went she wouldn't let me in the chocolate slide. She said she didn't "prepare " that day so it wasn't open for business. I got BJ and and pounded the puss but I was disappointed I was looking forward to pounding ass. Has. Anybody had this experience or Only me?

    Also what is a good day or time to go see her at the new spot? I don't want to see any other girl but her. Any advice.

  4. #7872
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    She / her /

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    You can add the listing and information back today along with your 51st review -- and cause the owner to tear all her hair out in frustration.
    I think the owner is a dude.

  5. #7871
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Does customer service at RM actually respond? I guess I agree with you, this place had over 50 reviews and now it is the fucken black hole.
    You can add the listing and information back today along with your 51st review -- and cause the owner to tear all her hair out in frustration.

  6. #7870
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    No reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    If you mean the finger, at least their Yelp page and professional Wix site are still up.
    Last I checked you could not review Vanessa's blow jobs on those sites.

  7. #7869

    Removal of parlor from RM

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Does customer service at RM actually respond? I guess I agree with you, this place had over 50 reviews and now it is the fucken black hole.
    I tried to add a parlor but my listing was rejected by a notice stating that an AMP with the same phone number had requested not to have its info posted. The case in point was Aroma Massage on Santa Monica Blvd.

  8. #7868
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Gold Jerry gold

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    For sure. MP owners can request removal of their shop from the RM listings. MAYBE, nah. PROBABLY they pay for the privilege which is to be expected in this genteel industry. Sometimes the deleted listing is added back by mongers who feel the desperate need to write a new review. There is no resistance to adding a deleted listing back. I have done it without doing a review. Only a comment that the deleted MP is still open. 2 months later there's a dozen new reviews, though the old ones are lost. Adds credence that owners are paying to delete listings since they apparently don't want to pay again each time the listing is added back by a member.
    Does customer service at RM actually respond? I guess I agree with you, this place had over 50 reviews and now it is the fucken black hole.

  9. #7867
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever heard of an MP taking down its listings / review on Rubmaps?

    Guess which place is gone.
    If you mean the finger, at least their Yelp page and professional Wix site are still up.

  10. #7866
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever heard of an MP taking down its listings / review on Rubmaps?

    Guess which place is gone.
    For sure. MP owners can request removal of their shop from the RM listings. MAYBE, nah. PROBABLY they pay for the privilege which is to be expected in this genteel industry. Sometimes the deleted listing is added back by mongers who feel the desperate need to write a new review. There is no resistance to adding a deleted listing back. I have done it without doing a review. Only a comment that the deleted MP is still open. 2 months later there's a dozen new reviews, though the old ones are lost. Adds credence that owners are paying to delete listings since they apparently don't want to pay again each time the listing is added back by a member.

  11. #7865

    Doris from Chinese ancient foot massage

    Anybody know what she's doing now? She was one of my favorites.

  12. #7864
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Rubbed out

    Anyone ever heard of an MP taking down its listings / review on Rubmaps?

    Guess which place is gone.

  13. #7863

    Open late

    It seems that the AMP close around 9 pm. Anyone know of any action open to maybe midnight or later?

    All I could find was Carson by Vermont possibly open to 11 pm but another ad said 9 again.

    Anyways thanks from an out of towner arriving, obviously, past everyone's bedtime.

  14. #7862

    RE: Oak rundown

    In BBk.

    Bella, blonde, early 30's, great body, solid c cups. Will get topless and her tits are perfect handfuls. Fun and friendly.

    Coco, skinny, tall, great body, mostly soft touch massage (nothing too hard) and cut the time short a bit as she asked me to flip after about 20 mins into the hour. Seems innocent but she's wicked sexy and the tight sundress showed off her beautiful slim figure.

    Maggie. Only works Saturday, early / mid 40's, thick body, great massage, thorough--hard pressure with a lot of teasing throughout. She has a great technique where she'd wiggle her finger on my nuts while digger her elbows into my shoulders.

    Cindy, late 30's thick, great massage, might offer prostate.

    There seems to be a new girl each time I'm there, and I'll call the next day (or later) to ask for their name. I'll keep reporting. $60 hr +$80.

  15. #7861
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Cannon

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Photos inaccurate, right?
    Read the opinion by Judge Cannon. Then ask if what is being told to you is accurate. The photos are fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape