Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 870 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 846 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7872
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 49

    Sorry forgot link

    Quote Originally Posted by BigErection  [View Original Post]
    I have not tried "Mary" she sounds older.

    Not long ago I met a gal who is reachable thru this ad. Mature but decent 45 yr old works with a mid 20's girl off this post. She sometimes works out of a spa in the city of GuadaLaMirada in the Home Depot center.

    Other times she works in a hotel. But she does provide that rarity, fucking in the ass. She actually seems to like it, she moans and she pushed back against me so I can drive it in deeper. The best part is when I cum, I stick my dick deep inside while I cum into the trojan and hold it in. Feels so damn good.
    https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../22556130.html

  2. #7871
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    It's actually an effective pre-workout supplement. Athletes even use it. Tadalafil (Cialis) is capable of relaxing blood vessels and increasing blood flow in effect, which enhances overall energy. So to answer your question yes. Viagra (sildenafil) does not provide stamina. But Tadalafil (Cialis) does.
    My small dose of Cialis seems to last 2 days, sometimes longer.

  3. #7870

    Cialis

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Does that do anything for stamina?
    It's actually an effective pre-workout supplement. Athletes even use it. Tadalafil (Cialis) is capable of relaxing blood vessels and increasing blood flow in effect, which enhances overall energy. So to answer your question yes. Viagra (sildenafil) does not provide stamina. But Tadalafil (Cialis) does.

  4. #7869
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 49

    Ass pounding

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Mary multiple times and usually it's great. I always have access to all holes. But last time I went she wouldn't let me in the chocolate slide. She said she didn't "prepare " that day so it wasn't open for business. I got BJ and and pounded the puss but I was disappointed I was looking forward to pounding ass. Has. Anybody had this experience or Only me?

    Also what is a good day or time to go see her at the new spot? I don't want to see any other girl but her. Any advice.
    I have not tried "Mary" she sounds older.

    Not long ago I met a gal who is reachable thru this ad. Mature but decent 45 yr old works with a mid 20's girl off this post. She sometimes works out of a spa in the city of GuadaLaMirada in the Home Depot center.

    Other times she works in a hotel. But she does provide that rarity, fucking in the ass. She actually seems to like it, she moans and she pushed back against me so I can drive it in deeper. The best part is when I cum, I stick my dick deep inside while I cum into the trojan and hold it in. Feels so damn good.

  5. #7868
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyGlick  [View Original Post]
    Surprised to find a white girl in the lineup at 8155. Sounds like she's been there a while so might just be my oversight. Wasn't my favorite session but could be I was a little desensitized from too much manual labor so to speak, but if you're looking for a white girl at an AMP she was definitely cute.
    I've found that white girls at AMPs are very paranoid not to get busted and many times they act shy or have a shit attitude.

    That can be front of her trying to figure if your le or just a dude looking for a tug?

    Encountered this many times and went back to white girl and she now knows your not le and she opens up to a appealing menu?

    But, as always YMMV.

  6. #7867

    In Oc off 22 fwy and Beach Blvd across Home Depot

    Quote Originally Posted by GileAders  [View Original Post]
    It seems that the AMP close around 9 pm. Anyone know of any action open to maybe midnight or later?

    All I could find was Carson by Vermont possibly open to 11 pm but another ad said 9 again.

    Anyways thanks from an out of towner arriving, obviously, past everyone's bedtime.
    Theres a place in OC called VIP Skin Care Day Spa they are open til midnight.

    121XX Beach Blvd, Stanton, CA 9068X. Try to find their bedpage post for their correct phone # to make an appt. Its an Asian place where the girl enters your room wearing lingerie and fuck me heels. Interesting place not unlike the former Miss Saigon, not quite as good but you must try it while it lasts otherwise you miss out. Remember all those incredible OC places in the past: Bedazzled, Happy Tan, United Chiropractic, Animal Hospital, so many amazing places with incredibly sexy women.

  7. #7866

    8155 white girl

    Surprised to find a white girl in the lineup at 8155. Sounds like she's been there a while so might just be my oversight. Wasn't my favorite session but could be I was a little desensitized from too much manual labor so to speak, but if you're looking for a white girl at an AMP she was definitely cute.

  8. #7865
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Hello Brothers. PM me if anyone is in need of Cialis. 10 mg I have an abundance.
    Does that do anything for stamina?

  9. #7864
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Garage

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Mary multiple times and usually it's great. I always have access to all holes. But last time I went she wouldn't let me in the chocolate slide. She said she didn't "prepare " that day so it wasn't open for business. I got BJ and and pounded the puss but I was disappointed I was looking forward to pounding ass. Has. Anybody had this experience or Only me?

    Also what is a good day or time to go see her at the new spot? I don't want to see any other girl but her. Any advice.
    I saw Mary during the most shut down hard days of the pandemic. I was stunned that you guys actually could fuck this carbuncle of the ostensible distaff gender. I got a handjob and got the hell out. On the way out, I did quench my sorrow on that sushi in the corner pad. Very tasty.

    I assume she no longer does ass sex due to a bad case of Zachary's and is attempting to make her backside a little prettier.

    As for the new spot, it is all Mary / jenny all the time.

  10. #7863
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Mary multiple times and usually it's great. I always have access to all holes. But last time I went she wouldn't let me in the chocolate slide. She said she didn't "prepare " that day so it wasn't open for business. I got BJ and and pounded the puss but I was disappointed I was looking forward to pounding ass. Has. Anybody had this experience or Only me?

    Also what is a good day or time to go see her at the new spot? I don't want to see any other girl but her. Any advice.
    Not just you. I saw another recent report of the back door being locked. She's a senior citizen so maybe problems in the GI track or maybe she's prolapsed. My guess is she did you a favor.

  11. #7862

    Cialis

    Hello Brothers. PM me if anyone is in need of Cialis. 10 mg I have an abundance.

  12. #7861

    Failed At Mary's

    Have seen Mary multiple times and usually it's great. I always have access to all holes. But last time I went she wouldn't let me in the chocolate slide. She said she didn't "prepare " that day so it wasn't open for business. I got BJ and and pounded the puss but I was disappointed I was looking forward to pounding ass. Has. Anybody had this experience or Only me?

    Also what is a good day or time to go see her at the new spot? I don't want to see any other girl but her. Any advice.

  13. #7860
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    She / her /

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    You can add the listing and information back today along with your 51st review -- and cause the owner to tear all her hair out in frustration.
    I think the owner is a dude.

  14. #7859
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Does customer service at RM actually respond? I guess I agree with you, this place had over 50 reviews and now it is the fucken black hole.
    You can add the listing and information back today along with your 51st review -- and cause the owner to tear all her hair out in frustration.

  15. #7858
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    No reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    If you mean the finger, at least their Yelp page and professional Wix site are still up.
    Last I checked you could not review Vanessa's blow jobs on those sites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape