Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 13047
-
09-21-22 20:19 #7872Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 49Sorry forgot link
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../22556130.html
Originally Posted by BigErection
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 14:04 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 61My small dose of Cialis seems to last 2 days, sometimes longer.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 13:33 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 118Cialis
It's actually an effective pre-workout supplement. Athletes even use it. Tadalafil (Cialis) is capable of relaxing blood vessels and increasing blood flow in effect, which enhances overall energy. So to answer your question yes. Viagra (sildenafil) does not provide stamina. But Tadalafil (Cialis) does.
Originally Posted by Stickens
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 11:27 #7869Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 49Ass pounding
I have not tried "Mary" she sounds older.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
Not long ago I met a gal who is reachable thru this ad. Mature but decent 45 yr old works with a mid 20's girl off this post. She sometimes works out of a spa in the city of GuadaLaMirada in the Home Depot center.
Other times she works in a hotel. But she does provide that rarity, fucking in the ass. She actually seems to like it, she moans and she pushed back against me so I can drive it in deeper. The best part is when I cum, I stick my dick deep inside while I cum into the trojan and hold it in. Feels so damn good.
-
09-21-22 03:12 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've found that white girls at AMPs are very paranoid not to get busted and many times they act shy or have a shit attitude.
Originally Posted by SammyGlick
[View Original Post]
That can be front of her trying to figure if your le or just a dude looking for a tug?
Encountered this many times and went back to white girl and she now knows your not le and she opens up to a appealing menu?
But, as always YMMV.
-
09-21-22 01:50 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 65In Oc off 22 fwy and Beach Blvd across Home Depot
Theres a place in OC called VIP Skin Care Day Spa they are open til midnight.
Originally Posted by GileAders
[View Original Post]
121XX Beach Blvd, Stanton, CA 9068X. Try to find their bedpage post for their correct phone # to make an appt. Its an Asian place where the girl enters your room wearing lingerie and fuck me heels. Interesting place not unlike the former Miss Saigon, not quite as good but you must try it while it lasts otherwise you miss out. Remember all those incredible OC places in the past: Bedazzled, Happy Tan, United Chiropractic, Animal Hospital, so many amazing places with incredibly sexy women.
-
09-20-22 13:52 #7866Regular Member

Posts: 178155 white girl
Surprised to find a white girl in the lineup at 8155. Sounds like she's been there a while so might just be my oversight. Wasn't my favorite session but could be I was a little desensitized from too much manual labor so to speak, but if you're looking for a white girl at an AMP she was definitely cute.
-
09-20-22 12:35 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 50Does that do anything for stamina?
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 11:10 #7864Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Garage
I saw Mary during the most shut down hard days of the pandemic. I was stunned that you guys actually could fuck this carbuncle of the ostensible distaff gender. I got a handjob and got the hell out. On the way out, I did quench my sorrow on that sushi in the corner pad. Very tasty.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
I assume she no longer does ass sex due to a bad case of Zachary's and is attempting to make her backside a little prettier.
As for the new spot, it is all Mary / jenny all the time.
-
09-20-22 04:58 #7863Senior Member

Posts: 990Not just you. I saw another recent report of the back door being locked. She's a senior citizen so maybe problems in the GI track or maybe she's prolapsed. My guess is she did you a favor.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 17:00 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 118Cialis
Hello Brothers. PM me if anyone is in need of Cialis. 10 mg I have an abundance.
-
09-19-22 15:54 #7861Senior Member

Posts: 196Failed At Mary's
Have seen Mary multiple times and usually it's great. I always have access to all holes. But last time I went she wouldn't let me in the chocolate slide. She said she didn't "prepare " that day so it wasn't open for business. I got BJ and and pounded the puss but I was disappointed I was looking forward to pounding ass. Has. Anybody had this experience or Only me?
Also what is a good day or time to go see her at the new spot? I don't want to see any other girl but her. Any advice.
-
09-18-22 22:59 #7860Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977She / her /
I think the owner is a dude.
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 15:59 #7859Senior Member

Posts: 990You can add the listing and information back today along with your 51st review -- and cause the owner to tear all her hair out in frustration.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 22:27 #7858Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977No reviews
Last I checked you could not review Vanessa's blow jobs on those sites.
Originally Posted by TempletonRat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






