Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 871 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 846 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7890
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Someone here states that Mary may be nonbinary. All I know is she is not fuckable. I am only obsessed with ridiculing guys who say she is in her 30's and that she is Helen of troy.
    Hey hey heym we are all sword buddies. Why can't we all just get along. LOL.

  2. #7889
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Canard

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    You seem obsessed with her gender. Hmmm.
    Someone here states that Mary may be nonbinary. All I know is she is not fuckable. I am only obsessed with ridiculing guys who say she is in her 30's and that she is Helen of troy.

  3. #7888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 637

    Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mary during the most shut down hard days of the pandemic. I was stunned that you guys actually could fuck this carbuncle of the ostensible distaff gender. I got a handjob and got the hell out. On the way out, I did quench my sorrow on that sushi in the corner pad. Very tasty.

    I assume she no longer does ass sex due to a bad case of Zachary's and is attempting to make her backside a little prettier.

    As for the new spot, it is all Mary / jenny all the time.
    You seem obsessed with her gender. Hmmm.

  4. #7887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 472

    Viagra

    I usually take 50 mg of blue V at least 30-45 minutes before the deed and it usually does the job, but if I'm feeling tired I take 75 mg to get me to the finish line!

    Sometimes afterwards I'll stay hard for 45-90 minutes but I'm not sure I can pop again. I'm not young anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerK  [View Original Post]
    What mg you take?

  5. #7886
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunkLeesh  [View Original Post]
    My small dose of Cialis seems to last 2 days, sometimes longer.
    What mg you take?

  6. #7885

    Got a Question

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    In BBk.

    Bella, blonde, early 30's, great body, solid c cups. Will get topless and her tits are perfect handfuls. Fun and friendly.

    Coco, skinny, tall, great body, mostly soft touch massage (nothing too hard) and cut the time short a bit as she asked me to flip after about 20 mins into the hour. Seems innocent but she's wicked sexy and the tight sundress showed off her beautiful slim figure.

    Maggie. Only works Saturday, early / mid 40's, thick body, great massage, thorough--hard pressure with a lot of teasing throughout. She has a great technique where she'd wiggle her finger on my nuts while digger her elbows into my shoulders.

    Cindy, late 30's thick, great massage, might offer prostate.


    There seems to be a new girl each time I'm there, and I'll call the next day (or later) to ask for their name. I'll keep reporting. $60 hr +$80.
    Does the 80 tip get you more than an HE; covered BJ, anything else? I hope yo are not overpaying.

  7. #7884
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 49

    Sorry forgot link

    Quote Originally Posted by BigErection  [View Original Post]
    I have not tried "Mary" she sounds older.

    Not long ago I met a gal who is reachable thru this ad. Mature but decent 45 yr old works with a mid 20's girl off this post. She sometimes works out of a spa in the city of GuadaLaMirada in the Home Depot center.

    Other times she works in a hotel. But she does provide that rarity, fucking in the ass. She actually seems to like it, she moans and she pushed back against me so I can drive it in deeper. The best part is when I cum, I stick my dick deep inside while I cum into the trojan and hold it in. Feels so damn good.
    https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../22556130.html

  8. #7883
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    It's actually an effective pre-workout supplement. Athletes even use it. Tadalafil (Cialis) is capable of relaxing blood vessels and increasing blood flow in effect, which enhances overall energy. So to answer your question yes. Viagra (sildenafil) does not provide stamina. But Tadalafil (Cialis) does.
    My small dose of Cialis seems to last 2 days, sometimes longer.

  9. #7882

    Cialis

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Does that do anything for stamina?
    It's actually an effective pre-workout supplement. Athletes even use it. Tadalafil (Cialis) is capable of relaxing blood vessels and increasing blood flow in effect, which enhances overall energy. So to answer your question yes. Viagra (sildenafil) does not provide stamina. But Tadalafil (Cialis) does.

  10. #7881
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 49

    Ass pounding

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Mary multiple times and usually it's great. I always have access to all holes. But last time I went she wouldn't let me in the chocolate slide. She said she didn't "prepare " that day so it wasn't open for business. I got BJ and and pounded the puss but I was disappointed I was looking forward to pounding ass. Has. Anybody had this experience or Only me?

    Also what is a good day or time to go see her at the new spot? I don't want to see any other girl but her. Any advice.
    I have not tried "Mary" she sounds older.

    Not long ago I met a gal who is reachable thru this ad. Mature but decent 45 yr old works with a mid 20's girl off this post. She sometimes works out of a spa in the city of GuadaLaMirada in the Home Depot center.

    Other times she works in a hotel. But she does provide that rarity, fucking in the ass. She actually seems to like it, she moans and she pushed back against me so I can drive it in deeper. The best part is when I cum, I stick my dick deep inside while I cum into the trojan and hold it in. Feels so damn good.

  11. #7880
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyGlick  [View Original Post]
    Surprised to find a white girl in the lineup at 8155. Sounds like she's been there a while so might just be my oversight. Wasn't my favorite session but could be I was a little desensitized from too much manual labor so to speak, but if you're looking for a white girl at an AMP she was definitely cute.
    I've found that white girls at AMPs are very paranoid not to get busted and many times they act shy or have a shit attitude.

    That can be front of her trying to figure if your le or just a dude looking for a tug?

    Encountered this many times and went back to white girl and she now knows your not le and she opens up to a appealing menu?

    But, as always YMMV.

  12. #7879

    In Oc off 22 fwy and Beach Blvd across Home Depot

    Quote Originally Posted by GileAders  [View Original Post]
    It seems that the AMP close around 9 pm. Anyone know of any action open to maybe midnight or later?

    All I could find was Carson by Vermont possibly open to 11 pm but another ad said 9 again.

    Anyways thanks from an out of towner arriving, obviously, past everyone's bedtime.
    Theres a place in OC called VIP Skin Care Day Spa they are open til midnight.

    121XX Beach Blvd, Stanton, CA 9068X. Try to find their bedpage post for their correct phone # to make an appt. Its an Asian place where the girl enters your room wearing lingerie and fuck me heels. Interesting place not unlike the former Miss Saigon, not quite as good but you must try it while it lasts otherwise you miss out. Remember all those incredible OC places in the past: Bedazzled, Happy Tan, United Chiropractic, Animal Hospital, so many amazing places with incredibly sexy women.

  13. #7878

    8155 white girl

    Surprised to find a white girl in the lineup at 8155. Sounds like she's been there a while so might just be my oversight. Wasn't my favorite session but could be I was a little desensitized from too much manual labor so to speak, but if you're looking for a white girl at an AMP she was definitely cute.

  14. #7877
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Hello Brothers. PM me if anyone is in need of Cialis. 10 mg I have an abundance.
    Does that do anything for stamina?

  15. #7876
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Garage

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Mary multiple times and usually it's great. I always have access to all holes. But last time I went she wouldn't let me in the chocolate slide. She said she didn't "prepare " that day so it wasn't open for business. I got BJ and and pounded the puss but I was disappointed I was looking forward to pounding ass. Has. Anybody had this experience or Only me?

    Also what is a good day or time to go see her at the new spot? I don't want to see any other girl but her. Any advice.
    I saw Mary during the most shut down hard days of the pandemic. I was stunned that you guys actually could fuck this carbuncle of the ostensible distaff gender. I got a handjob and got the hell out. On the way out, I did quench my sorrow on that sushi in the corner pad. Very tasty.

    I assume she no longer does ass sex due to a bad case of Zachary's and is attempting to make her backside a little prettier.

    As for the new spot, it is all Mary / jenny all the time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape