Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 11217
-
09-20-22 19:02 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 576Text Plus
I use Text Plus (Text+).
You can have several numbers but only one active at a time. Both voice and messaging. Download and try it out.
If you expect to do a lot of voice you have to earn minutes by watching short video ads (turn the sound down and let them play).
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 18:12 #7046Banned Member

Posts: 171There is a $50 or so phone on Walmart.com and prepaid card for about $25 a month. This is what I use. Paid for with Green Dot PP Visa, cash at store for $500 (Don't have to register).
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 13:43 #7045Regular Member

Posts: 17Sugar tips / tricks
Seeing a few posts about logistics of sugaring anonymously. For SA membership, check out Ralphs (Krogers) and buy the Visa gift cards. People referred to these as Blackbird I think but I couldn't find that labeling on them. If the website to check your balance on the back is prepaidgiftbalance.com you'll be good. Just login and add your (fake) name, address, and zip code and I've never had a problem with SA processing it. In terms of phone numbers, last I tried I was able to use my google voice on whatsapp so might be worth trying again. I second the tracfone suggestion though. As useful as google voice is, sometimes you'll want an entirely separate phone and number for opsec (as long as you can hide it / explain it), and tracfone is definitely cheap enough for sugar daddies. $30 or $40 for like 90 days of service I think, don't need a smartphone plan just a regular plan is fine and use WIFI for your data.
Now if anyone has any tricks for finding normal, attractive women who don't want more than $600 per meet or think they should get paid for M&G's feel free to share. I also feel like GPS inflation is out of control and add to that there's just not as many hot women in LA on SA lately.
Here's one to recommend. Haven't seen her for a few years so not sure what her current rate is (probably at least $500), but she was super hot and the girl loves sex. Even saw that she tried her hand at porn during the pandemic. YMMV. Don't treat her like a SW, still have to go through the sugar motions but she's not shy and upfront.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-96483ba69cea
-
09-20-22 09:37 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 3338I recommend getting a TracFone (pay cash). I have posted about this before, but it has been a while and you might have a hard time finding it. In short, it is pay as you go, and you could spend not a lot, and do it with complete anonymity. You can run GV or any other texting app on it too, for an added layer of security. You'll have two anonymous numbers.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 09:03 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 300Burner phone or another way?
I'm trying to find a way to use a different phone number on WhatsApp business, a separate WhatsApp, for my sugar affairs. It turns out I cannot use my google voice number because they've cracked down on that. Doing some research online, one way to get another number to link to WhatsApp is to get a burner phone. But honestly I don't want another monthly mobile phone bill. Just a number I can link to WhatsApp and call it a day.
Anyone had any luck doing this?
-
09-19-22 20:17 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 64Are overnights standard in the SD / SB arrangements?
Originally Posted by GoreGuy
[View Original Post]
The GPS is real here. I am aiming for $300-400 for overnights and max $500. There is no snowball in hell am I paying $800 if it's not.
Some HX peeps are charging $260 for an hour of unlimited pops. Issabella was a fav for me in 2020,4 pops in the hour and let me have non-stop action.
-
09-19-22 14:09 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 59$800? Wow, inflation really went crazy. I haven't seen any SB since 2020, but I was paying around $500 and that $500 was for 3 to 4 hours, much cheaper than escort with no rush and multiple pops. Guess I'll wait for the recession to get better pricing if they want $800.
Originally Posted by LB0562
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 07:26 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 64Working out the logistics
When they state their price for PPM are the dates usually overnighter or do they try to leave after the deed? Do you always clarify it beforehand?
I want to get the best bang for my buck and would be willing to go higher if I get to hit that all night, multiple pops, or even a couple hours.
It seems like everyone is asking for 8 which seems crazy for me.
-
09-13-22 09:24 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 3338I posted about a month ago about all the details, people should search for that. In short, it is possible to still find the original OneVanilla prepaid, non-reloadable debit card. I recommend perhaps stocking up on them. I never have more than 1 month worth of $ on a card, so that even if I were to forget to turnoff auto renew, I don't get charged (I never do more than a month). The key is that you must phone into the toll-free # on the back of the card and enter a zip code that is "used for pay at the pump". If you do that, in my experience, your card will work directly on the site.
Originally Posted by CarloRogue
[View Original Post]
I happened to find a mother lode of these cards at a nearby RiteAid pharmacy in OC. Some of the places I used to buy the preferred card, like CVS locations, indeed are selling SecureSpend cards, which ring up as OneVanilla. However, they don't have the feature where you add the zip code, and I haven't been able to get them to work on the seeking.com site directly.
-
09-13-22 07:51 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 52I've used OneVanilla before, which seems to have been replaced with "SecureSpend". It usually gets declined for me every time as well. Just contact their support line. You can call and have them process the card manually. You have to be a bit persistent, and it may take a couple days to get someone on the line, but I've never had a problem.
Originally Posted by TylerDurd
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 19:30 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 3338SugarSearch
Out of the blue, in my email, comes a message that says I got a message from SweetCheek92 on this site, SugarSearch.com. It followed one saying she viewed my profile. I have zero memory of signing up for this site, I did click a link and go to a site though. This seems super suspicious, like one of the other sites I have used over time has re-branded or something and is going back to the old users. Anyone know anything about this?
-
09-11-22 16:22 #7036Senior Member

Posts: 59YIkes. Not even worth it. So many other options out there. Why risk your career? Sometime goes wrong and it's over for you. Might be even hard to have a career, depending on what industry you're in. Seen so many career end at work because dude was obsessed over a co-worker and got reported, end of career.
Originally Posted by Ghost323
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 06:54 #7035Senior Member

Posts: 397Wtf
Bro are you nuts and do you want to lose your job?? BOTTOM LINE, let the obsession to bone her go. If she wanted to keep you around, she would have kept your IG acct open. The mere fact that you would "show up" at the shoot and be you. Bye Felicia. Bro, you are playing with something, IMOHO, that you don't want to fuck with. Let it go.
Originally Posted by Ghost323
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 19:32 #7034Senior Member

Posts: 211Correct on most of your points. I would add that for sure you can get much more of a GFE experience once you develop a rapport with your SB (s). For example, I can hang out with mine for 5 to 6 hours at a time and get multiple pops in for the same price. With PD or Humaniplex you are on the clock, your hour is up and done. The SB will treat you more like a new girlfriend, and say hi and chat with you if you let it develop. It is a no brainer for me. I prefer the SA experience over on the clock pros.
Originally Posted by LB0562
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 19:24 #7033Senior Member

Posts: 211This could be a trap to get banned, be careful. I would just respond to the lady that leave your name and number so we can chat via text and not on here for privacy concerns.
Originally Posted by Vann03
[View Original Post]
Do not ever type the word PPM or you will get banned for life. PPM is pay per meet and just means that instead of a monthly or weekly allowance, you guys meet, do the deed and then you pay her at the end of the date. This is always the best way to start before jumping into an allowance with a total stranger to see if you are compatible. I always only do PPM and never go to an allowance as it locks you into seeing 1 girl and if I travel, I am still on the hook for the allowance. I always just tell them that you and I will hang out, have drinks or dinner and then have adult fun in the room. They will get the message. Good luck.










Reply With Quote





