Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 748 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 11216
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7046
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find a way to use a different phone number on WhatsApp business, a separate WhatsApp, for my sugar affairs. It turns out I cannot use my google voice number because they've cracked down on that. Doing some research online, one way to get another number to link to WhatsApp is to get a burner phone. But honestly I don't want another monthly mobile phone bill. Just a number I can link to WhatsApp and call it a day.

    Anyone had any luck doing this?
    There is a $50 or so phone on Walmart.com and prepaid card for about $25 a month. This is what I use. Paid for with Green Dot PP Visa, cash at store for $500 (Don't have to register).

  2. #7045

    Sugar tips / tricks

    Seeing a few posts about logistics of sugaring anonymously. For SA membership, check out Ralphs (Krogers) and buy the Visa gift cards. People referred to these as Blackbird I think but I couldn't find that labeling on them. If the website to check your balance on the back is prepaidgiftbalance.com you'll be good. Just login and add your (fake) name, address, and zip code and I've never had a problem with SA processing it. In terms of phone numbers, last I tried I was able to use my google voice on whatsapp so might be worth trying again. I second the tracfone suggestion though. As useful as google voice is, sometimes you'll want an entirely separate phone and number for opsec (as long as you can hide it / explain it), and tracfone is definitely cheap enough for sugar daddies. $30 or $40 for like 90 days of service I think, don't need a smartphone plan just a regular plan is fine and use WIFI for your data.

    Now if anyone has any tricks for finding normal, attractive women who don't want more than $600 per meet or think they should get paid for M&G's feel free to share. I also feel like GPS inflation is out of control and add to that there's just not as many hot women in LA on SA lately.

    Here's one to recommend. Haven't seen her for a few years so not sure what her current rate is (probably at least $500), but she was super hot and the girl loves sex. Even saw that she tried her hand at porn during the pandemic. YMMV. Don't treat her like a SW, still have to go through the sugar motions but she's not shy and upfront.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-96483ba69cea

  3. #7044
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find a way to use a different phone number on WhatsApp business, a separate WhatsApp, for my sugar affairs. It turns out I cannot use my google voice number because they've cracked down on that. Doing some research online, one way to get another number to link to WhatsApp is to get a burner phone. But honestly I don't want another monthly mobile phone bill. Just a number I can link to WhatsApp and call it a day.

    Anyone had any luck doing this?
    I recommend getting a TracFone (pay cash). I have posted about this before, but it has been a while and you might have a hard time finding it. In short, it is pay as you go, and you could spend not a lot, and do it with complete anonymity. You can run GV or any other texting app on it too, for an added layer of security. You'll have two anonymous numbers.

  4. #7043

    Burner phone or another way?

    I'm trying to find a way to use a different phone number on WhatsApp business, a separate WhatsApp, for my sugar affairs. It turns out I cannot use my google voice number because they've cracked down on that. Doing some research online, one way to get another number to link to WhatsApp is to get a burner phone. But honestly I don't want another monthly mobile phone bill. Just a number I can link to WhatsApp and call it a day.

    Anyone had any luck doing this?

  5. #7042
    Quote Originally Posted by GoreGuy  [View Original Post]
    $800? Wow, inflation really went crazy. I haven't seen any SB since 2020, but I was paying around $500 and that $500 was for 3 to 4 hours, much cheaper than escort with no rush and multiple pops. Guess I'll wait for the recession to get better pricing if they want $800.
    Are overnights standard in the SD / SB arrangements?

    The GPS is real here. I am aiming for $300-400 for overnights and max $500. There is no snowball in hell am I paying $800 if it's not.

    Some HX peeps are charging $260 for an hour of unlimited pops. Issabella was a fav for me in 2020,4 pops in the hour and let me have non-stop action.

  6. #7041
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    When they state their price for PPM are the dates usually overnighter or do they try to leave after the deed? Do you always clarify it beforehand?

    I want to get the best bang for my buck and would be willing to go higher if I get to hit that all night, multiple pops, or even a couple hours.

    It seems like everyone is asking for 8 which seems crazy for me.
    $800? Wow, inflation really went crazy. I haven't seen any SB since 2020, but I was paying around $500 and that $500 was for 3 to 4 hours, much cheaper than escort with no rush and multiple pops. Guess I'll wait for the recession to get better pricing if they want $800.

  7. #7040

    Working out the logistics

    When they state their price for PPM are the dates usually overnighter or do they try to leave after the deed? Do you always clarify it beforehand?

    I want to get the best bang for my buck and would be willing to go higher if I get to hit that all night, multiple pops, or even a couple hours.

    It seems like everyone is asking for 8 which seems crazy for me.

  8. #7039
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    I've used OneVanilla before, which seems to have been replaced with "SecureSpend". It usually gets declined for me every time as well. Just contact their support line. You can call and have them process the card manually. You have to be a bit persistent, and it may take a couple days to get someone on the line, but I've never had a problem.
    I posted about a month ago about all the details, people should search for that. In short, it is possible to still find the original OneVanilla prepaid, non-reloadable debit card. I recommend perhaps stocking up on them. I never have more than 1 month worth of $ on a card, so that even if I were to forget to turnoff auto renew, I don't get charged (I never do more than a month). The key is that you must phone into the toll-free # on the back of the card and enter a zip code that is "used for pay at the pump". If you do that, in my experience, your card will work directly on the site.

    I happened to find a mother lode of these cards at a nearby RiteAid pharmacy in OC. Some of the places I used to buy the preferred card, like CVS locations, indeed are selling SecureSpend cards, which ring up as OneVanilla. However, they don't have the feature where you add the zip code, and I haven't been able to get them to work on the seeking.com site directly.

  9. #7038
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurd  [View Original Post]
    Whatsup all.

    Back in the game after a year hiatus. Last year I was able to use a vanilla visa gift card and register the zip code via phone and everything went smoothly. This time it appears they no longer let you set a zip code, only a "pin" (which isn't used by SA). I tried my first card 4 times and unfortunately learned that after 4 tries your card gets perma blocked. So, I went and switched out with a new one. I read that you might was to wait 4 hours or so, so I did and just tried. Got declined again. I'm going to wait a whole day until tomorrow and try again (try #2). Apparently it might take up to 24 hrs for it to actually propogate through their systems. But has anyone used one of these Vanilla cards RECENTLY? Maybe there are some recent changes where they don't work anymore. I also notice that all the cards say that they only work in the US and not internationally. I don't remember if that was the case a year ago when it worked for me, but I've seen people saying it only works for international cards. But people swear by Vanilla still working so I want to get an update on what everyone else is doing. Thanks fellow degenerates.
    I've used OneVanilla before, which seems to have been replaced with "SecureSpend". It usually gets declined for me every time as well. Just contact their support line. You can call and have them process the card manually. You have to be a bit persistent, and it may take a couple days to get someone on the line, but I've never had a problem.

  10. #7037

    SugarSearch

    Out of the blue, in my email, comes a message that says I got a message from SweetCheek92 on this site, SugarSearch.com. It followed one saying she viewed my profile. I have zero memory of signing up for this site, I did click a link and go to a site though. This seems super suspicious, like one of the other sites I have used over time has re-branded or something and is going back to the old users. Anyone know anything about this?

  11. #7036
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Dunno where else to post this so apologies if it's in wrong thread, figured this was closest to topic. Need advice on how to go about this.

    A few months ago I started working with a female employee in a new location at my job. She was cool, down to earth and we got a long great. 3 months later I transferred to a new location but still under the same company. I told her I'd love to keep in touch and was cool with it. Well through the magic of IG her account popped up and there was an OF account linked. I managed to sub to her OF account and her IG went private the next day, I never followed her on IG for all I know she doesn't know my IG handle. Started chatting through OF with her not knowing it's me, unless they can see CC name info?? And after some light kinky banter she said she's open to doing a custom photoshoot. Ok question is. My mongering senses are telling me for the right price she could be down for a shoot and extras type of arrangement but show creeper status would it be if I reveal its me her excoworker?? And since technically still working for the same company anyway she can report some type of harassment if things go sideways? Was thinking of setting it up and just surprising her once she arrived to said shoot?? Thoughts??
    YIkes. Not even worth it. So many other options out there. Why risk your career? Sometime goes wrong and it's over for you. Might be even hard to have a career, depending on what industry you're in. Seen so many career end at work because dude was obsessed over a co-worker and got reported, end of career.

  12. #7035

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago I started working with a female employee in a new location at my job. She was cool, down to earth and we got a long great. 3 months later I transfered to a new location but still under the same company. I told her I'd love to keep in touch and was cool with it. And after some light kinky banter she said she's open to doing a custom photoshoot. Ok question is. My mongering senses are telling me for the right price she could be down for a shoot and extras type of arrangement but show creeper status would it be if I reveal its me her excoworker?? And since technically still working for the same company anyway she can report some type of harassment if things go sideways? Was thinking of setting it up and just surprising her once she arrived to said shoot?? Thoughts??
    Bro are you nuts and do you want to lose your job?? BOTTOM LINE, let the obsession to bone her go. If she wanted to keep you around, she would have kept your IG acct open. The mere fact that you would "show up" at the shoot and be you. Bye Felicia. Bro, you are playing with something, IMOHO, that you don't want to fuck with. Let it go.

  13. #7034
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    Been considering it for a month now and have been reading up on old posts, but considering taking the plunge into the SA site. From a financial standpoint, it seems to cost more but what are the benefits over just using HX or PD? I usually get an hour for between $$-$$$ at any time of the day. What are some reasons to dive into SA and not look back? I want to take the next step, but need some convincing it's worth it. Not that big into BBFS, but don't mind having it. I usually see a girl 3 times a month so I spend about 900-1.5k on HX vs spending 3k a month(SA fee, SB fee, hotel, dinner) on a SB.

    Thoughts?

    Pros of SA:

    Younger & higher range of girls.

    BBFS with a girl that doesn't go through 10 guys a day.

    GND vibes 100%.

    Bonus: May get some dessert after dinner without paying.

    Cons of SA:

    Cost of monthly membership ($.2 a month).

    Cost of getting hotel (can't bring them home $$$)

    Time sink going through profiles.

    Time sink getting to know the girls.
    Correct on most of your points. I would add that for sure you can get much more of a GFE experience once you develop a rapport with your SB (s). For example, I can hang out with mine for 5 to 6 hours at a time and get multiple pops in for the same price. With PD or Humaniplex you are on the clock, your hour is up and done. The SB will treat you more like a new girlfriend, and say hi and chat with you if you let it develop. It is a no brainer for me. I prefer the SA experience over on the clock pros.

  14. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann03  [View Original Post]
    Hi I'm new to SA and I have questions on PPM dates. When girls agree to PPM dates, what does that mean? Is intimacy expected? Do they want to have dinner then go to the hotel? I just signed up and some girls who say they want PPM seem like they really want the money so they're just looking to go to a hotel to do the deed for sugar. But I assume this is not all the case? How do you guys approach asking the girls what is it they're looking for from the PPM? Do you straight up ask about coming over to your hotel for fun?
    This could be a trap to get banned, be careful. I would just respond to the lady that leave your name and number so we can chat via text and not on here for privacy concerns.

    Do not ever type the word PPM or you will get banned for life. PPM is pay per meet and just means that instead of a monthly or weekly allowance, you guys meet, do the deed and then you pay her at the end of the date. This is always the best way to start before jumping into an allowance with a total stranger to see if you are compatible. I always only do PPM and never go to an allowance as it locks you into seeing 1 girl and if I travel, I am still on the hook for the allowance. I always just tell them that you and I will hang out, have drinks or dinner and then have adult fun in the room. They will get the message. Good luck.

  15. #7032
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Banned from SA two months ago.

    Made a new account a few weeks ago, but let it age before trying to upload a photo or pay.

    I uploaded a brand new photo I just took . . . bam, instantly suspended.

    The only way they could have done this is through facial recognition on that pic compared to my old profile.
    Did you remove all the exif data? Uploaded it from a different computer or used a VPN?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape