Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 11216
-
09-10-22 18:17 #7031Senior Member

Posts: 272Seeking. Facial Recognition
Banned from SA two months ago.
Made a new account a few weeks ago, but let it age before trying to upload a photo or pay.
I uploaded a brand new photo I just took . . . bam, instantly suspended.
The only way they could have done this is through facial recognition on that pic compared to my old profile.
-
09-10-22 15:47 #7030Banned Member

Posts: 171Never use the term PPM on the site. Tell them you are looking for something fun while you take care of them, and ask for number, then talk specifics over text.
Originally Posted by Vann03
[View Original Post]
You will meet 2 kinds of girls. 1. meet for a drink / dinner to see if there is chemistry. Nothing is expected either way. Talk this meeting to offer terms of arrangement.
2. Girl gets PPM of $xxx and comes to your house / hotel and you are having sex.
I see both examples above and when a girl says she wants to go straight to the PPM, they know they are having sex. I have never had to tell them.
-
09-10-22 03:47 #7029Regular Member

Posts: 9Newbie PPM Question
Hi I'm new to SA and I have questions on PPM dates. When girls agree to PPM dates, what does that mean? Is intimacy expected? Do they want to have dinner then go to the hotel? I just signed up and some girls who say they want PPM seem like they really want the money so they're just looking to go to a hotel to do the deed for sugar. But I assume this is not all the case? How do you guys approach asking the girls what is it they're looking for from the PPM? Do you straight up ask about coming over to your hotel for fun?
-
09-10-22 03:35 #7028Regular Member

Posts: 9Newbie on PPM dates
Hi I'm new to SA and I have questions on PPM dates. When girls agree to PPM dates, what does that mean? Is intimacy expected? Do they want to have dinner then go to the hotel? I just signed up and some girls who say they want PPM seem like they really want the money so they're just looking to go to a hotel to do the deed for sugar. But I assume this is not all the case? How do you guys approach asking the girls what is it they're looking for from the PPM? Do you straight up ask about coming over to your hotel for fun?
-
09-10-22 01:36 #7027Senior Member

Posts: 65What's
Her HX profile name please?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 00:12 #7026Senior Member

Posts: 746Wow.
This is a very useful and informative way to say don't fucking do it!
Originally Posted by StevePope
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 18:18 #7025Senior Member

Posts: 5603Your assessment seems to cover most of the bases.
Originally Posted by LB0562
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 17:19 #7024Senior Member

Posts: 64Thinking about entering the SA game
Been considering it for a month now and have been reading up on old posts, but considering taking the plunge into the SA site. From a financial standpoint, it seems to cost more but what are the benefits over just using HX or PD? I usually get an hour for between $$-$$$ at any time of the day. What are some reasons to dive into SA and not look back? I want to take the next step, but need some convincing it's worth it. Not that big into BBFS, but don't mind having it. I usually see a girl 3 times a month so I spend about 900-1.5k on HX vs spending 3k a month(SA fee, SB fee, hotel, dinner) on a SB.
Thoughts?
Pros of SA:
Younger & higher range of girls.
BBFS with a girl that doesn't go through 10 guys a day.
GND vibes 100%.
Bonus: May get some dessert after dinner without paying.
Cons of SA:
Cost of monthly membership ($.2 a month).
Cost of getting hotel (can't bring them home $$$)
Time sink going through profiles.
Time sink getting to know the girls.
-
09-08-22 13:38 #7023Senior Member

Posts: 388If the STHF
My advice: 1) Update your resume, you will be looking for a new job if she goes to HR 2) HR's mission is not to find the truth, it's to prevent litigation against the Company. How many men are ever Plaintiffs? Answer: around zero, Women Plaintiffs? About 98% of the time. 3) In 30+ years at 1 Company, I've seen 8-10 Totally False and fabricated accusations against men, another 2 were actually legit. True accusation or not, the guy always get fucked and many times she gets promoted with a raise, to prevent any future litigation. Company problem is then solved.
Originally Posted by Ghost323
[View Original Post]
If you choose to pursue it while working at the same Company, make sure you don't communicate using any company phones, computers or in a company vehicle during work hours, lunchtime is your time. What happens on her OF account has nothing to do with Company time, keep it that way on your end, separate the two. For any leverage you may need in the future to save your career, get her to communicate during company time or possibly thru any company equipment to her OF account to you. Also, does she have a husband, significant partner, relative, etc. , who may not be aware of her OF account? If she has something to lose by going after you thru HR, it would be amazing to see how her attitude may suddenly change. I had a Ex who was contesting our Divorce until I used leverage that would have ended her career in nanosecond. She quickly dropped her Attorney and I got everything I wanted. Simply Amazing. By properly preparing ahead of time and thinking with the big head, it very likely will help you out if or when the SHTF. Good luck.
SP.
-
09-08-22 09:50 #7022Senior Member

Posts: 158SA and Hx
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
There be a lot of overlap and cross over from Hx and PD to SA. I know of at least 8 or 9 active profiles on SA now who also post ads on SA. Perfect example is the girl below. She be on Hx for a short while then emptied her profile and also posted as a SB. I kept seeing her thru SA and my ppm be no different from her Hx menu and rates.
Originally Posted by AntilySol
[View Original Post]
She never upcharged me for BBFS from the get go. Very pretty girl with huge firm boobs. Enjoyed cumming inside her tight pussy.
If you pay attention these x-overs be easy to spot. They use the same pics LOL. I don't post their links because Brandon has a habit of deleting SB profiles that have a pro or semi-pro vibe to them.
-
09-07-22 16:20 #7021Senior Member

Posts: 340Never EVER leave receipts
And then she could go to Human Resources the first minute the arrangement goes bad. And then this guy is termed.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
Speaking from experience. No texting. Verbal language is ok; but make sure no one else is around to here. You can always deny.
-
09-07-22 15:18 #7020Senior Member

Posts: 117Which HPLX profile?
Which HPLX profile?
Originally Posted by AntilySol
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
DM.
-
09-07-22 14:46 #7019Banned Member

Posts: 171I would contact her via text, pretend you don't know about the OF. Tell her your looking for an arrangement type of fun.
Originally Posted by Ghost323
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 14:45 #7018Banned Member

Posts: 171I chatted with this handle from SA. Said she was in Newport. Wanted a deposit, seemed like a fake to me based on her texting, almost like she English wasnt here native language.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 13:26 #7017Senior Member

Posts: 290Ex coworker on OF, possible meet up
Dunno where else to post this so apologies if it's in wrong thread, figured this was closest to topic. Need advice on how to go about this.
A few months ago I started working with a female employee in a new location at my job. She was cool, down to earth and we got a long great. 3 months later I transfered to a new location but still under the same company. I told her I'd love to keep in touch and was cool with it. Well through the magic of IG her account popped up and there was an OF account linked. I managed to sub to her OF account and her IG went private the next day, I never followed her on IG for all I know she doesn't know my IG handle. Started chatting through OF with her not knowing it's me, unless they can see CC name info?? And after some light kinky banter she said she's open to doing a custom photoshoot. Ok question is. My mongering senses are telling me for the right price she could be down for a shoot and extras type of arrangement but show creeper status would it be if I reveal its me her excoworker?? And since technically still working for the same company anyway she can report some type of harassment if things go sideways? Was thinking of setting it up and just surprising her once she arrived to said shoot?? Thoughts??










Reply With Quote





