Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 11217
-
09-01-22 02:02 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 5603Whats her rate?
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 22:12 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 3338Yes, I wasted a couple of months on her when she was living in the IE. I met her once, she is absolutely tiny, and she is nice enough and all, but there were perennial problems finding a time to FC. Now, I have my own limitations, but after a while, I just gave up.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 20:39 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 489Anyone seen her?
She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
-
08-30-22 09:51 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 5603Therre seems to be a lot of confusion with some of these girls between OF, seeking and Tinder. Lots of crossover.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 09:13 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 489Hilarious
Wanted 50 just for her number so we could text. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-5ea05caa7bf9
-
08-29-22 20:58 #6997Banned Member

Posts: 171Thanks. I may give her a try. You see the one I posted in Bareback forum? Iammiababe from SA. She was fun, BBFSCIP.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 19:35 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 57Throat monster
Had my fun but as I found another from SA that does the same without being so complicated. Hard to explain with this one but if you can get her on her reasonable day then you're in for a good time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-07a8a3d40652
Messaged her a few few months back and met. She comes off pretty strong and was hesitant moving forward but we met up for drinks and talked. During the date she mentioned how she would agree to a lower amount of 800 for me, quoting she usually gets 1200. I ignored it said we can talk about it more, had a few more drinks, flirted. I think her vibe changed and it was way easier from that point. After that she suggested we get a room, we did in tune she proceeded to start to give me some of the best head I've ever had.
She stopped and I also flipped haha. To which asked what can we agree on. I told her 250-300, she agreed and proceeded to drain me in the next 2-3 minutes. We did for FS, which at first she asked me to use a rubber but after the 3rd time she allowed creampie. Not sure if anyone else has had an experience with her but I've been seeing her less and less since she's a bit much.
She'll be a back up but figured let someone else enjoy!
-
08-27-22 15:33 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 489There must be something in the air. I just logged on to ask for leads on knock outs in the 400 to 600 range. LOL. I am really hankering for some gorgeous breasts and curvy tight booties. I follow the HG model and have some wonderful women who's service is stellar but they are not the most attractive. It has never been an issue as I am not the most attractive either LOL. I have always been a sucker for a gorgeous face even if the figure wasn't as hot, but I would love to splurge at the moment. Any leads would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by NitroHX
[View Original Post]
L.
-
08-27-22 10:50 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 43Wow this sounds a lot like me except I've been doing it for less than a year. At about 60 girls met so far. Haven't paid more than $700 (except for a few 3-somes). I've been finding amazing gems lately for 400 ppm and 600 for sleepovers but majority are 500-600. There's an unbelievable amount of IG model like girls who will drop their panties for that range.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 10:33 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 43I've seen her like 8-9 times and I've never been robbed by her. She does rush a whole lot but never anything worse.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]
This is a very serious accusation. How did she rob you?
-
08-26-22 19:04 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 59It must have changed, based on your post earlier this month, you said you were able to enter your zip code by calling in with OneVanilla card. This is not available anymore from what I can tell. Only pin number.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
UPDATE: I called the Vanilla support line and they said that the card was just being declined by the merchant. Said they were not accepting gift cards. I doubt this is true because of what SA says on their website but maybe its a temporary thing
-
08-26-22 18:12 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 3338Suggest you search for my posts on this. The card is very specific.
Originally Posted by TylerDurd
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 17:56 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 59Vanilla Card
Whatsup all.
Back in the game after a year hiatus. Last year I was able to use a vanilla visa gift card and register the zip code via phone and everything went smoothly. This time it appears they no longer let you set a zip code, only a "pin" (which isn't used by SA). I tried my first card 4 times and unfortunately learned that after 4 tries your card gets perma blocked. So, I went and switched out with a new one. I read that you might was to wait 4 hours or so, so I did and just tried. Got declined again. I'm going to wait a whole day until tomorrow and try again (try #2). Apparently it might take up to 24 hrs for it to actually propogate through their systems. But has anyone used one of these Vanilla cards RECENTLY? Maybe there are some recent changes where they don't work anymore. I also notice that all the cards say that they only work in the US and not internationally. I don't remember if that was the case a year ago when it worked for me, but I've seen people saying it only works for international cards. But people swear by Vanilla still working so I want to get an update on what everyone else is doing. Thanks fellow degenerates.
-
08-26-22 17:17 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 57I mean. Share the wealth?
I mean. Share the wealth!
I'm based out of LAX and could use a friend now and again!
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 17:09 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 5603Another one of my superstitions. Never message a girl with a septum ring.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






