Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 958 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 17695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10840

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    I was planning to TOFTT until I watched her video with the guy waving a gun in the background.

    KS.
    The fact that she uses more space on her ad telling me what she WON'T do instead of what she will do drove me away. The pimp with the gun confirmed I made a smart decision.

  2. #10839

    Erin Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about dress up but can't go wrong with Erin from Angels.
    I will definitely agree with gamerdude here.

    I've had several very nice visits with her. Don't know much about cosplay, but I love little sundresses. So she always greets me wearing one and looking very cute. (some with and some without panties).

  3. #10838
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on petite girls that are dress up friendly. Meaning I can request fishnets or lingerie and hairstyles. Prefer blondes. Would love to do a Harley Quinn.
    I don't know about dress up but can't go wrong with Erin from Angels.

  4. #10837

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    No.

    But I would bet dollars to donuts she is asking for a deposit.
    I was planning to TOFTT until I watched her video with the guy waving a gun in the background.

    KS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dude with gun.png‎  

  5. #10836

    Vixens is where it's at

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    I'm with Apach77 on this 4 hands duo. What a great time this should be. I'm hoping there's a lot of girl on girl like when Sasha and Parker are together. A lot of sexy stuff going on there, and that really works for me. There's still plenty of time left over at the end with lots of options available for the two of them to take care of me.

    I saw that Apache posted in both escorts and Vixens. I agree with this since about half of the Vixens (including Ziana) also work indepentently. Also, there are new people joining the board everyday that may not know about the Vixen blog, let alone where to find it. The whole idea of this board is to provide maximum exposure of information to the members.

    314 492 7707.
    I'm Also Inclined to agree about the vixens. Having them on a different thread is doing a disservice to those who really want a great experience. If we are purely talking about just physical beauty the Vixens hands down have the most beautiful group of girls in St. Louis. Period. No where else I would spend my money.

  6. #10835

    Parker and Ziana

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to give everyone a heads up that Parker and Ziana will be doing four hands on Tuesday. I've seen both of these lovely and talented ladies and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Pretty sure you can book through the Vixens website (https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/) and also Parker's number of 314 XXXX707.
    I'm with Apach77 on this 4 hands duo. What a great time this should be. I'm hoping there's a lot of girl on girl like when Sasha and Parker are together. A lot of sexy stuff going on there, and that really works for me. There's still plenty of time left over at the end with lots of options available for the two of them to take care of me.

    I saw that Apache posted in both escorts and Vixens. I agree with this since about half of the Vixens (including Ziana) also work indepentently. Also, there are new people joining the board everyday that may not know about the Vixen blog, let alone where to find it. The whole idea of this board is to provide maximum exposure of information to the members.

    314 492 7707.

  7. #10834
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did and came here to ask the same thing. Iv tried to set up meets with her in the past so I know she had my #.
    Ditto. Same here.

  8. #10833

    Petite girls

    Looking for recommendations on petite girls that are dress up friendly. Meaning I can request fishnets or lingerie and hairstyles. Prefer blondes. Would love to do a Harley Quinn.

  9. #10832
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    No.

    But I would bet dollars to donuts she is asking for a deposit.

  10. #10831

  11. #10830
    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Any other pics you know of?
    She's been around along time, used to go by Sophia, search the name she's using now and you'll find nothing good.

  12. #10829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did and came here to ask the same thing. Iv tried to set up meets with her in the past so I know she had my #.
    Any info on her? Any other pics you know of?

  13. #10828
    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    I got a txt from a Celeste f saying she was from Angels. Any others get that? Anyone have any intel?
    Yes I did and came here to ask the same thing. Iv tried to set up meets with her in the past so I know she had my #.

  14. #10827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363

    Any info on Celeste from Angles?

    I got a txt from a Celeste f saying she was from Angels. Any others get that? Anyone have any intel?

  15. #10826

    Following.

    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois  [View Original Post]
    I didn't realize there was research to be had on reddit? What subs do I need to join?
    Interesting, I have seen women and couples sharing NSFW images and clips of themselves, as well as what may have been conversations about a orgy, but nothing past that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape