Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 959 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10860
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to give everyone a heads up that Parker and Ziana will be doing four hands on Tuesday. I've seen both of these lovely and talented ladies and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Pretty sure you can book through the Vixens website (https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/) and also Parker's number of 314 XXXX707.
    What are the single and double prices like with the vixens?

  2. #10859

    Destiny

    Just booked an appointment with Destiny. She asked for Id, a selfie and said she would send the address one hour before the appointment. Does this sound normal?

  3. #10858
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    I was planning to TOFTT until I watched her video with the guy waving a gun in the background.
    I wonder why he feels threatened by the McDonald's bag? He's ready to pop a cap in the bags ass.

  4. #10857

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    I was planning to TOFTT until I watched her video with the guy waving a gun in the background.

    KS.
    The fact that she uses more space on her ad telling me what she WON'T do instead of what she will do drove me away. The pimp with the gun confirmed I made a smart decision.

  5. #10856

    Erin Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about dress up but can't go wrong with Erin from Angels.
    I will definitely agree with gamerdude here.

    I've had several very nice visits with her. Don't know much about cosplay, but I love little sundresses. So she always greets me wearing one and looking very cute. (some with and some without panties).

  6. #10855
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on petite girls that are dress up friendly. Meaning I can request fishnets or lingerie and hairstyles. Prefer blondes. Would love to do a Harley Quinn.
    I don't know about dress up but can't go wrong with Erin from Angels.

  7. #10854

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    No.

    But I would bet dollars to donuts she is asking for a deposit.
    I was planning to TOFTT until I watched her video with the guy waving a gun in the background.

    KS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dude with gun.png‎  

  8. #10853

    Vixens is where it's at

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    I'm with Apach77 on this 4 hands duo. What a great time this should be. I'm hoping there's a lot of girl on girl like when Sasha and Parker are together. A lot of sexy stuff going on there, and that really works for me. There's still plenty of time left over at the end with lots of options available for the two of them to take care of me.

    I saw that Apache posted in both escorts and Vixens. I agree with this since about half of the Vixens (including Ziana) also work indepentently. Also, there are new people joining the board everyday that may not know about the Vixen blog, let alone where to find it. The whole idea of this board is to provide maximum exposure of information to the members.

    314 492 7707.
    I'm Also Inclined to agree about the vixens. Having them on a different thread is doing a disservice to those who really want a great experience. If we are purely talking about just physical beauty the Vixens hands down have the most beautiful group of girls in St. Louis. Period. No where else I would spend my money.

  9. #10852

    Parker and Ziana

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to give everyone a heads up that Parker and Ziana will be doing four hands on Tuesday. I've seen both of these lovely and talented ladies and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Pretty sure you can book through the Vixens website (https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/) and also Parker's number of 314 XXXX707.
    I'm with Apach77 on this 4 hands duo. What a great time this should be. I'm hoping there's a lot of girl on girl like when Sasha and Parker are together. A lot of sexy stuff going on there, and that really works for me. There's still plenty of time left over at the end with lots of options available for the two of them to take care of me.

    I saw that Apache posted in both escorts and Vixens. I agree with this since about half of the Vixens (including Ziana) also work indepentently. Also, there are new people joining the board everyday that may not know about the Vixen blog, let alone where to find it. The whole idea of this board is to provide maximum exposure of information to the members.

    314 492 7707.

  10. #10851
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did and came here to ask the same thing. Iv tried to set up meets with her in the past so I know she had my #.
    Ditto. Same here.

  11. #10850

    Petite girls

    Looking for recommendations on petite girls that are dress up friendly. Meaning I can request fishnets or lingerie and hairstyles. Prefer blondes. Would love to do a Harley Quinn.

  12. #10849
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    No.

    But I would bet dollars to donuts she is asking for a deposit.

  13. #10848

  14. #10847
    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Any other pics you know of?
    She's been around along time, used to go by Sophia, search the name she's using now and you'll find nothing good.

  15. #10846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did and came here to ask the same thing. Iv tried to set up meets with her in the past so I know she had my #.
    Any info on her? Any other pics you know of?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape