Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 17723
-
09-12-22 10:19 #10853Senior Member

Posts: 66Vixens is where it's at
I'm Also Inclined to agree about the vixens. Having them on a different thread is doing a disservice to those who really want a great experience. If we are purely talking about just physical beauty the Vixens hands down have the most beautiful group of girls in St. Louis. Period. No where else I would spend my money.
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 09:30 #10852Senior Member

Posts: 202Parker and Ziana
I'm with Apach77 on this 4 hands duo. What a great time this should be. I'm hoping there's a lot of girl on girl like when Sasha and Parker are together. A lot of sexy stuff going on there, and that really works for me. There's still plenty of time left over at the end with lots of options available for the two of them to take care of me.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
I saw that Apache posted in both escorts and Vixens. I agree with this since about half of the Vixens (including Ziana) also work indepentently. Also, there are new people joining the board everyday that may not know about the Vixen blog, let alone where to find it. The whole idea of this board is to provide maximum exposure of information to the members.
314 492 7707.
-
09-12-22 07:27 #10851Senior Member

Posts: 249Ditto. Same here.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 03:04 #10850Senior Member

Posts: 25Petite girls
Looking for recommendations on petite girls that are dress up friendly. Meaning I can request fishnets or lingerie and hairstyles. Prefer blondes. Would love to do a Harley Quinn.
-
09-11-22 23:36 #10849Senior Member

Posts: 240No.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
But I would bet dollars to donuts she is asking for a deposit.
-
09-11-22 19:45 #10848Senior Member

Posts: 464Ruby?
Has anybody here seen Ruby?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/91773237
-
09-11-22 14:45 #10847Senior Member

Posts: 479She's been around along time, used to go by Sophia, search the name she's using now and you'll find nothing good.
Originally Posted by Moego
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 14:32 #10846Senior Member

Posts: 363Any info on her? Any other pics you know of?
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 13:17 #10845Senior Member

Posts: 479Yes I did and came here to ask the same thing. Iv tried to set up meets with her in the past so I know she had my #.
Originally Posted by Moego
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 12:18 #10844Senior Member

Posts: 363Any info on Celeste from Angles?
I got a txt from a Celeste f saying she was from Angels. Any others get that? Anyone have any intel?
-
09-11-22 03:22 #10843Senior Member

Posts: 78Following.
Interesting, I have seen women and couples sharing NSFW images and clips of themselves, as well as what may have been conversations about a orgy, but nothing past that.
Originally Posted by Illinois
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 23:39 #10842Senior Member

Posts: 105Lindsey
As I mentioned a few posts ago, she has obvious mental health issues. And it seems she may have a "boyfriend" or is into scamming now. Whatever. A good rule of thumb for this hobby and for life in general is to avoid inviting crazy into your life.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 15:52 #10841Senior Member

Posts: 479It's pretty obvious.
" I meet up for free dear.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
But only after you afford my premium contents".
"She" sent me that over 2 weeks ago. LOL. I didn't bother replying.
-
09-10-22 14:53 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 281Reddit
I didn't realize there was research to be had on reddit? What subs do I need to join?
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 13:44 #10839Senior Member

Posts: 335Parker and Ziana
Wanted to give everyone a heads up that Parker and Ziana will be doing four hands on Tuesday. I've seen both of these lovely and talented ladies and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Pretty sure you can book through the Vixens website (https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/) and also Parker's number of 314 XXXX707.









Reply With Quote





