Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 17730
-
09-11-22 13:17 #10845Senior Member

Posts: 479Yes I did and came here to ask the same thing. Iv tried to set up meets with her in the past so I know she had my #.
Originally Posted by Moego
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 12:18 #10844Senior Member

Posts: 363Any info on Celeste from Angles?
I got a txt from a Celeste f saying she was from Angels. Any others get that? Anyone have any intel?
-
09-11-22 03:22 #10843Senior Member

Posts: 78Following.
Interesting, I have seen women and couples sharing NSFW images and clips of themselves, as well as what may have been conversations about a orgy, but nothing past that.
Originally Posted by Illinois
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 23:39 #10842Senior Member

Posts: 105Lindsey
As I mentioned a few posts ago, she has obvious mental health issues. And it seems she may have a "boyfriend" or is into scamming now. Whatever. A good rule of thumb for this hobby and for life in general is to avoid inviting crazy into your life.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 15:52 #10841Senior Member

Posts: 479It's pretty obvious.
" I meet up for free dear.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
But only after you afford my premium contents".
"She" sent me that over 2 weeks ago. LOL. I didn't bother replying.
-
09-10-22 14:53 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 281Reddit
I didn't realize there was research to be had on reddit? What subs do I need to join?
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 13:44 #10839Senior Member

Posts: 335Parker and Ziana
Wanted to give everyone a heads up that Parker and Ziana will be doing four hands on Tuesday. I've seen both of these lovely and talented ladies and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Pretty sure you can book through the Vixens website (https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/) and also Parker's number of 314 XXXX707.
-
09-09-22 23:04 #10838Senior Member

Posts: 884She's a scammer. Wanted to sell content before she would meet. When I said no she said she wants payment before meeting.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 22:24 #10837Senior Member

Posts: 186Can anyone verify?
Can anyone verify if the girl who goes by "BodyFit340" on Reddit and "mira_p22850" on S/C is legit? Seems TGTBT.
-
09-09-22 21:28 #10836Senior Member

Posts: 192Monroe
I can attest Brooke is real and amazing. She just needs a reference. In south city area. Gorgeous gal. Very nice and accommodating. I wish her well, she's got spectacular breasts that are natural and doesn't seem to do drugs, has good head on her shoulders best I can tell, she's gorgeous not kidding. I was nervous and she made me relax with humor. She's the type I'd take to dinner and enjoy her company, realizing it's all business. She's nice outside the bedroom.
Originally Posted by Jbkmin
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BlahBl; 09-09-22 at 21:47. Reason: Misspelled brooke
-
09-09-22 21:24 #10835Senior Member

Posts: 192Liindsey
She is so gorgeous in pics. I've never seen. A year or so back everything was cordial via text. I messaged and asked about appointments. I got a reply back with rules and availability, asking for references, at least one provider. I said that would be fine. I'm not really a high volume person and am very inexperienced admittedly. I'm new to this. I hadn't seen reviews at that time. My mistake.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
I received a message several days later after hearing nothing but the message in my opinion came from a completely different person. It was about exposing me (we'd never met and still haven't) and "I know what you're up to. " The tone was from a completely different person. I asked if she had the wrong number explaining we'd never met, I also apologized if I'd offended. I heard nothing after that. I felt guilt for no reason. I'm the type of person that wants everyone to get along and conflict is bad. I was trying to figure out what I said. I even reviewed messages and re read them. Like 3 from me to her all nice and kind. I’ll never know what that text regarded.
I never heard back nor did I ever make an appointment. Never met. I feel bad posting this here. I didn't at the time because .. why post about a meeting that never occurred, I apologize and should have.
I blocked the number a few days later. I think, or thought, it was a guy texting but I'll never be sure. She could have a regular roster and never advertise as others have mentioned. She is like Emma stone in my opinion, if the pics are real. Really beautiful gal. I do wonder who was texting but presume it wasn't her. So gorgeous in pics. It simply isn't meant to be, at least for me. I hope she gets help or if a guy is texting from her phone. I hope she's aware. Maybe she was hacked. That incident was enough to scare me away.Last edited by BlahBl; 09-09-22 at 21:51. Reason: Spelling
-
09-09-22 19:13 #10834Senior Member

Posts: 152She's amazing.
Speaking from the Evansville Indiana forum. I love when she visits here. My first time, it was a quick visit but she let me stay probably a half hour at the minimum. Had fun, talked, laughed. She's definitely not going to cheat you.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 23:04 #10833Regular Member

Posts: 8Chyna
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/91502643
I'm wondering if anyone had any experience with this one.
-
09-08-22 19:38 #10832Senior Member

Posts: 192Times
You have to ask their policy. I'd rather pay for an hour and not have some guy waiting outside like in line. Opinions vary and the best providers tell their clients to wait elsewhere but not all guys listen. I prefer an hour regardless for this reason but I think you ask about the number of times in one session and the manner in which each release occurs. Not many will want to give oral 3 x in one session for example. I once had a masseuse lady tell me if I could go 4 x in one hour the session would be free. Other providers will negotiate 45 minute rates which for me is ideal that means starting a bit late and ending in 30.2 hours or more is absurd, agreed, best to you.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 19:17 #10831Senior Member

Posts: 332Msog
Some providers will end the session, they assume your done. That's why it's good to research each provider with the advanced search tab. Also, pm senior members with reviews of the provider and ask questions. Most of the providers that are good about giving you the full hour or more (whatever you pay for) will give you MSOG. Now, if one shot is FS, some may want to do a HJ. At that point chemistry between you and her goes along way. I've found treating a solid provider with much respect will go along way towards having a great time.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





