Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 59491
-
09-11-22 15:13 #49966Senior Member

Posts: 594That guy can't answer you because he's been banned. Although he probably already has a half dozen new names lined up, so maybe he can answer. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
Anyway, the place he's talking about is called New Massage (it was in the title of his post) on Canton Road, in a center near Jimmy Mac's. Not to cast any aspersions on this report, but the guy whose post you responded to has promoted this spot in the past. Proceed with caution.
-
09-11-22 13:54 #49965Senior Member

Posts: 173Which one is on Canton Rd is it?
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 22:37 #49964

Posts: 682But did she speak English?
American language is highly overrated.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 21:30 #49963Senior Member

Posts: 352There is always Luba if you can do it. She works for some guys, but not for me!
Originally Posted by NastyNate3
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 16:56 #49962Senior Member

Posts: 61There are a couple of CAMPs and a KAMP in that area. Add Lawrenceville to the map and get a few more options. More legitimate places than HE. No young spinners. Never had any luck near the mall.
Originally Posted by NastyNate3
[View Original Post]
MT.
-
09-10-22 15:55 #49961Senior Member

Posts: 367China Massage. Acworth
Stopped in the other day. Taken back by a girl named Sasha. Short, little round face, trim body, mid 40's, stayed clothed. She didn't speak any American except what is required to provide. Room fee is 70 for the hour. No other negotiation occurred. Massage was pretty good as she took her time. Standard L1 CAMP finish and reward (tip). I'd enjoy a massage with her again.
-
09-10-22 15:12 #49960Regular Member

Posts: 7Dacula, Hamilton Mill, Buford Area?
Can somebody point me in the right direction of a local spot they've had luck at?
Not really looking to travel out of the area.
-
09-09-22 22:43 #49959Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-09-22 22:41 #49958Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-09-22 20:09 #49957Senior Member

Posts: 357Indeed
Golden foot job over in Chamblee I think.
Originally Posted by ElChinoLeyenda
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 19:36 #49956

Posts: 682If she did leave? I told you she did.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 18:23 #49955

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-09-22 17:23 #49954Banned Member

Posts: 2410Peachtree Corners to be specific.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 17:20 #49953Banned Member

Posts: 2410Is there another one?
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 17:07 #49952Senior Member

Posts: 4061She did? I was there about 3 years ago and I got her. I remember I saw her the day of Snowpocalypse in 2014. I just left there and it started to snow real hard. We always joked about it whenever I saw her. She always tell me after I left she closed the shop for the day. I know Anna is gone. She was cute too and had a nice ass on her. Jane took over the store. If Jane did leave, anyone know where she went? If it's to a HE place, I'm so there LOL.
Originally Posted by FauxLegend
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




